Mike Pence and classified documents

hypothetical 2024 rematch? LOL Okay

Imbecilic posts like yours deserve to be -- ignored and not taken seriously. But I'll post an exception to the rule: one year out and hypothetical polls?

Imbecilic posts like yours deserve to be -- ignored and not taken seriously. But I'll post an exception to the rule: one year out and hypothetical polls?

Duh, we were talking about Trump vs Biden in an election.

Who's making imbecilic posts now dude?

5 different polling sources.....LOL

Duh, we were talking about Trump vs Biden in an election.

Who's making imbecilic posts now dude?
yep and you're citing early polls a year out on a 'hypothetical' matchup

Diverting from your original narrative? Full red herring now?
and he was adding value like this:
The most telling lie: It didn’t rain on his inauguration
Trump began his presidency by lying about the weather.

It rained during Trump’s inaugural address. Then, at a celebratory ball later that day, Trump told the crowd that the rain “just never came” until he finished talking and went inside, at which point “it poured.”
This was the first lie of Trump’s presidency. Like his lies that same week about his inauguration crowd, it hinted at what would come next.
The President would say things that we could see with our own eyes were not true. And he would often do this brazen lying for no apparent strategic reason.

First, classified information includes that which is marked confidential. At least 1/3 of Trumps shit was marked that way. That doesn’t mean it has to be viewed in a special local only. It may mean that it’s transportation has to be controlled.

As an example, Its shit no different then something like a person's medical information which is limited for viewing by any military or civilian healthcare facility . The military has to control that shit too. Tell us you served in the military and knew this obvious shit instead of making shit up off the top of your head.
It was reported your hero possessed TS/SCI doc's. That's not a good thing.
He had no authority to possess them anywhere but a SCIF.
You do this in the military and it's a bingo for the lockup.

Let’s get this straight because you obviously can’t. One of the The SCI jobs is to grant legal access to classified documents. That’s includes CONFIDENTIAL documents which may not have the more strict requirements. But to say that’s not part of their job description is bullshit.
Confidential may be nothing more then getting permission, similar to what you do with your medical records in a hospital visit. You sign a form giving them permission to share test results with other doctors. But to the person in involved that is identified in confidential documents, it can be a big fking deal. There, you’ve been educated…..if you served you’d know wtf you’re talking about.

Last edited:
Let’s get this straight because you obviously can’t. One of the The SCI jobs is to grant legal access to classified documents. That’s includes CONFIDENTIAL documents which may not have the more strict requirements. But to say that’s not part of their job description is bullshit.
You haven't a clue what you are trying to discuss.

SCI is an acronym for Sensitive Compartmented Information.....only to be viewed in and never removed from SCIF.

You haven't a clue what you are trying to discuss.

SCI is an acronym for Sensitive Compartmented Information.....only to be viewed in and never removed from SCIF.
Wrong dufus…..
Why don’t you look up their job description IDIOT. It includes confidential documents dumbo.

Boy, that was babble. You need to read their job description.
SCI introduces an overlay of security to Top Secret, Secret, and Confidential information.

You only get access of their material through their protocols.
Dufus, and it doesn’t require that ALL material must only be viewed at their location. Read it stupid. They even give protocols for TRANSPORTING material through unsecured areas, dumbo.

Wrong dufus. Not all “top secret” let along “classified” SCI documents MUST be viewed in an SCIF. You’re really dumb. You were never employed by the gov were you ?
There are overriding provisions that make allowances for transport of such information elsewhere bozo.

Wrong dufus. Not all “top secret” let along “classified” SCI documents MUST be viewed in an SCIF. You’re really dumb. You were never employed by the gov were you ?
There are overriding provisions that make allowances for transport of such information elsewhere bozo.
I said only SCI is to be stored and viewed in a SCIF.
Only can be removed under certain protocols that aren't a cakewalk by any leans.
Regardless, Biden had no business possessing SCI level doc's in his residences.

said only SCI is to be stored and viewed in a SCIF.
I could quote you…..but no where near is that true that it must be viewed in a facility which is where I disagreed. Some is, some isn’t. And surprise, it’s not just because it’s secret, top secret or not. There are other factors too that determine if it has to stay in a facility.

I could quote you…..but no where near is that true that it must be which is where I disagreed. Some is, some isn’t. And surprise, it’s not just because it’s secret, top secret or not. There are other factors too that determine if it has to stay in a facility.
Any level can be stored there. SCI has to be stored there. The hows and whys someone views SCI level info is another story.

Regardless, Biden had no business possessing SCI level doc's in his residences.
That’s wrong…..It depends upon his need to know, his clearance level and what specific dangers it incurs if lost.
For one thing, if you bothered to look up the responsibilities of the agents assigned, they actually transport some documents through unsecured areas. So you really are just guessing.

Forum List

Back