Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

Yesterday, he offered his standard pillows for $19.95 so people can give their Christmas gifts to those in the family who have difficulty getting a night's sleep. What a great person to sacrifice profit so people can give a good gift to their loved ones for Christmas which is closing in on 11 or 12 weeks from now.
He offeredthem for that price because he desperately needs to make some money. You can be assured he isn't selling them for less than they cost to make, so that should give you some idea of how much he was gouging all his MAGA customers. That's the only ones who were stupid enough to pay his exorbitant price.

Is that the subject of this thread, or are you trying to change the subject?

anyway.

So you advocate giving tons of money to the rich just because they are rich? Please name one time your silly "trickle down" scheme actually worked.
I changed the subject you opened by advertising a price on a piece of merchandise. Remind me to laugh.

No, dumbass. It's called defamation. He claimed that a company was basically participating in a scheme to enable voting fraud. They said, "Okay, show me your proof or shut the fuck up." He said, I'm gonna keep lying. They said one more time, "No for real, proof or STFU." He dared them. They sued him. Judges agreed there's a case. Now a jury will decide.
So you're a serial name caller? I prefer to talk to people who do not marginalize. Look it up.

He offeredthem for that price because he desperately needs to make some money. You can be assured he isn't selling them for less than they cost to make, so that should give you some idea of how much he was gouging all his MAGA customers. That's the only ones who were stupid enough to pay his exorbitant price.
Oh, them negative vibes.

Mr. Lindell's philanthropy includes the Salvation Army and his Foundation has brought many people to leave their addictions behind, recuperate, and make something of what life they have left after getting into terrible trouble with addiction issues. He's spent his "profits" on helping people who are down and out and need help breaking addictions.

And you hate the man? I'd think about that if I were you.

Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.
His lawyers are right. The judge is wrong. Happens everyday now.

Oh, them negative vibes.

Mr. Lindell's philanthropy includes the Salvation Army and his Foundation has brought many people to leave their addictions behind, recuperate, and make something of what life they have left after getting into terrible trouble with addiction issues. He's spent his "profits" on helping people who are down and out and need help breaking addictions.

And you hate the man? I'd think about that if I were you.
Mike Pillow claims a lot of stuff, but his fnancial filings don't match what he says.

Forum List

Back