Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.

Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.
Shut up, you disgustingly disingenuous puke.

He doesn't need my thoughts. He needs my money, so I just ordered a half dozen really nice bathrobes to donate to the local Veterans' home.

Mike Lindell is doing just fine and needs nothing from hollow shells like you.

The irony is that the company produces junk that can be hacked by liberals so inclined to do so

The crazy Klanocrats are afraid of a pillow salesman. LMAO
Biden has turned the FBI into his Goosestepping Brown Shirt Gestapo.
The Democrats aren't just semi-fascist, they are full blown fascist.
Because he's one of those dreaded "ultraMAGA's", of whom they're so afraid that their knees tremble and their lunch comes back up.

OhPleaseJustQuit
Shut up, you disgustingly disingenuous puke.
Make me.
He doesn't need my thoughts. He needs my money, so I just ordered a half dozen really nice bathrobes to donate to the local Veterans' home.
That is a lie. My Pillow doesnt take EBT and your broke ass didnt buy 6 bathrobes. In fact show me the confirmation email and the donation receipt.
Mike Lindell is doing just fine and needs nothing from hollow shells like you.
Mike Lindell is a broke man walking. He will have nothing left after this.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Make me.

That is a lie. My Pillow doesnt take EBT and your broke ass didnt buy 6 bathrobes. In fact show me the confirmation email and the donation receipt.

Mike Lindell is a broke man walking. He will have nothing left after this.
Notice the hatred these TDSers spew. BTW the court order recounts ALLEGED claims by Smartmatic. The judge Wilhelmina Marie Wright (Obama appointee) apparently is looking for a gig on MSNBC when her tenure is up. Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken recommended her to be on the Federal bench.

She's a black racist too...

President Obama’s nominee for a federal judgeship in Minnesota accused the Reagan administration of “bigotry” in her writing for the prestigious UCLA Law Review in 1989.
Minnesota Supreme Court Justice Wilhelmina Wright, who is expected to win Senate confirmation to federal District Court in her state next Tuesday, wrote the accusation shortly before graduating Harvard Law School.

Wright accused Chief Justice William Rehnquist and President Reagan of aiding “white people [who] are running and hiding” from desegregated public schools.

Another abysmal affirmative action appointee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back