Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

I can speak proper English, but I sometimes choose to speak in the dialect of hillbillies such as yourself to reduce your confusion. Considering your post history, I honestly expected you to think I done good.
Thanks for the compliment!

Mike Lindell is now on my prayer list. He gave the world a pillow that assists people who can't sleep well at night, and it works! :thup:
Thousands of people wish him well, and he deserves their wishes that all goes well for his penchant for making people comfortable with products he put his mind on improving a lot of human discomforts. People understand it better when they hit 70. and some, younger.
$84 dollars plus tax makes it about $100 dollars for a stupid pillow. What kind of idiot pays that kind of price? Most 70 year olds can't afford that.

$84 dollars plus tax makes it about $100 dollars for a stupid pillow. What kind of idiot pays that kind of price? Most 70 year olds can't afford that.
Everyone I know who bought his pillows hates them.

Huge bath towels, soft, absorbent. And his flannel sheets are the softest I've ever slept on.

We don't expect the demscum leftists to recognize quality. I mean, with no job, you gotta settle for WalMart.

I don't give a drop of ant piss about his stupid fucking pillows. It's his mouth that's the problem. He's a lying sack of shit and he's gonna pay for it.

Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.
Trump can make him Treasury Secretary in 2 years.

I don't give a drop of ant piss about his stupid fucking pillows. It's his mouth that's the problem. He's a lying sack of shit and he's gonna pay for it.
Ooooooh! Somebody's a bitch.

Maybe you haven't been getting enough good quality sleep. I know a guy who makes great bedding.

Yep. Profit is all Mike Pillow really cares about. Right wing crazies are the only customers for his overpriced crap, and he'll do anything to endear himself to them.
What a shallow thing to say. "Right wing crazies" don't paint nasty red paint on a beautiful white dress and wear it to poop her innards on a good man who is deserving of praise for his efforts to bring peace to the Middle East and good-paying jobs to people formerly on welfare, while she promotes Alinsky method tactics for the people she worships.

That's not true. And if you do not wish to hear somebody else speak, you have a volume control feature to lower or eliminate sounds you do not care to hear. What you really don't care for Mr. Lindell is his support for President Trump. You drank Maxine's whiskey which furnished you with an absence of humanity for your fellow Americans.

What a shallow thing to say. "Right wing crazies" don't paint nasty red paint on a beautiful white dress and wear it to poop her innards on a good man who is deserving of praise for his efforts to bring peace to the Middle East and good-paying jobs to people formerly on welfare, while she promotes Alinsky method tactics for the people she worships.
Right wing crazies appreciate a disgusting first lady who writes "I don't care" on the back of her coat.

I get great sleep. Don't change the subject, tard. Someone's gonna pay some big time bills for spreading lies.
You're so funny.

I'm pretty sure that anyone who uses the word "tard" isn't even old enough to be in this board.

Run along to bed, little one, and don't forget to brush your teeth.

Right wing crazies appreciate a disgusting first lady who writes "I don't care" on the back of her coat.
If you "Tax the Rich" they will not have enough profits to pay those fabulous salaries to people seeking good-paying jobs.

America has never been about destroying other people 24/7/365. AOC has no conscience, and you believe in her evildoing against the good people who are willing to share their wealth by making others wealthy who otherwise would be on welfare, and all taxpayers would be burdened with more money than they can pay in taxes.

Your "right wing crazies" attitude shows the board you have no idea what it takes to help other people achieve a semblance of the American dream. You're taking a stab at inequality when you marginalize decent human beings. Best wishes, doll. You need them.

Yesterday, he offered his standard pillows for $19.95 so people can give their Christmas gifts to those in the family who have difficulty getting a night's sleep. What a great person to sacrifice profit so people can give a good gift to their loved ones for Christmas which is closing in on 11 or 12 weeks from now.

If you "Tax the Rich" they will not have enough profits to pay those fabulous salaries to people seeking good-paying jobs.

America has never been about destroying other people 24/7/365. AOC has no conscience, and you believe in her evildoing against the good people who are willing to share their wealth by making others wealthy who otherwise would be on welfare, and all taxpayers would be burdened with more money than they can pay in taxes.

Your "right wing crazies" attitude shows the board you have no idea what it takes to help other people achieve a semblance of the American dream. You're taking a stab at inequality when you marginalize decent human beings. Best wishes, doll. You need them.

Is that the subject of this thread, or are you trying to change the subject?

anyway.

So you advocate giving tons of money to the rich just because they are rich? Please name one time your silly "trickle down" scheme actually worked.

That's not true. And if you do not wish to hear somebody else speak, you have a volume control feature to lower or eliminate sounds you do not care to hear. What you really don't care for Mr. Lindell is his support for President Trump. You drank Maxine's whiskey which furnished you with an absence of humanity for your fellow Americans.

No, dumbass. It's called defamation. He claimed that a company was basically participating in a scheme to enable voting fraud. They said, "Okay, show me your proof or shut the fuck up." He said, I'm gonna keep lying. They said one more time, "No for real, proof or STFU." He dared them. They sued him. Judges agreed there's a case. Now a jury will decide.

The legal system we have in this country predates the constitution. The constitution didn't invalidate that legal system. I'm sorry you don't understand your own country's history but maybe take a social studies class sometime.

Forum List

Back