Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

Doesn't take much to see how you formed and defined the term. Seems you conspiracy theory crazies said it about every third word there for a while. You worked hard to define it. It's you.
You backed conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. I know your worried. Maybe you should switch to calling people racists for awhile.

You're so cute when you're stupid.

Oh, wait. Duuuuhhhhhhhhh! I said something inaccurate. You're stupid ALL THE TIME.
OPJQ do you ever have anything relevant and/or useful to add to any of these conversations or do you just troll around making an idiot of yourself calling people childish names?
No it is not. What makes you an expert on Trump and his supporters?
Most of the experts on Trump and his supporters have written some very accurate and informative books on his failed one term.

Here is one.

"was one hallmark of the Trump presidency, chaos was another. “The Divider” correctly portrays the Trump White House as a nest of vipers, plagued by in-fighting among staffers. Chief of staff Reince Priebus didn’t trust adviser Steve Bannon, and neither of them liked senior counselor Kellyanne Conway; all three of them resisted the overriding influence of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

Ironically, as Glasser and Baker report, it was those same top staffers, “those who were in the room with him,” who were most fearful of what actions the out-of-control president might take, and often went out of their way “to save the country from its own president” — a responsibility never exercised by Republican leaders of Congress.

In the end, a reading of “The Divider” is not only a reminder of how bad the Trump presidency was but how dangerous, operating without any limits, a repeat Trump performance would be. Voters beware!

Credible link? All of Sandman's cases were thrown out of court other than the ones who settled out of court to save attorney's fees. Theirs would have been kicked out too if they had just waited. All of his settlement prices were kept secret, but it was nowhere near hundreds of millions, dumb ass.
Do you think that you actually made a point with your ramblings and spinage? LOL... Bottom line is that the poster was correct no matter how it went down.

OPJQ do you ever have anything relevant and/or useful to add to any of these conversations or do you just troll around making an idiot of yourself calling people childish names?

Most of the experts on Trump and his supporters have written some very accurate and informative books on his failed one term.

Here is one.

"was one hallmark of the Trump presidency, chaos was another. “The Divider” correctly portrays the Trump White House as a nest of vipers, plagued by in-fighting among staffers. Chief of staff Reince Priebus didn’t trust adviser Steve Bannon, and neither of them liked senior counselor Kellyanne Conway; all three of them resisted the overriding influence of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

Ironically, as Glasser and Baker report, it was those same top staffers, “those who were in the room with him,” who were most fearful of what actions the out-of-control president might take, and often went out of their way “to save the country from its own president” — a responsibility never exercised by Republican leaders of Congress.

In the end, a reading of “The Divider” is not only a reminder of how bad the Trump presidency was but how dangerous, operating without any limits, a repeat Trump performance would be. Voters beware!

You are fooled very easily, aren't you?

You backed conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. I know your worried. Maybe you should switch to calling people racists for awhile.
I guess I have to take your word for it. I didn't know that I'm worried, but if you say so. Can you tell me what I'm thinking now?

Do you think that you actually made a point with your ramblings and spinage? LOL... Bottom line is that the poster was correct no matter how it went down.
Hundreds of millions of dollars? Really?

Those of us who believe that an attempt to steal an election is criminal.
Attempt you say, but what about if it actually happened ? Cricket's on that aspect of the subject eh ? Of course you hurriedly ran to "flip the script", otherwise a favored leftist tactic these days. Accuse another of what is being done by your own, and when the spotlight shine's just "flip the script"... Hey we'll never know the truth one way or another now, so just let the people decide is all that is remaining. November is almost here, hang on to that chair grip tight now.

Attempt you say, but what about if it actually happened ? Cricket's on that aspect of the subject eh ? Of course you hurriedly ran to "flip the script", otherwise a favored leftist tactic these days. Accuse another of what is being done by your own, and when the spotlight shine's just "flip the script"... Hey we'll never know the truth one way or another now, so just let the people decide is all that is remaining. November is almost here, hang on to that chair grip tight now.
As soon as you come up with some proof of the election being stolen from trump, I'm sure they will get right on correcting it.

Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.
The way you cheer on election cheating in America is sickening. I ain't got nuthin' for ya.

My broke ass has several bathrobes, towels, bathmats, etc.. I lack for nothing.

Bulldoggie likes to bully people who shed light on her dark corner. I thought I had her on ignore, but sometimes a week later I dismiss their tour on my iggy list. You can't fix stupid, even when you try your best. Their minds are made up, and some of them get paid to regurgitate the lying leftist press that sells out the american people regularly with their calumnious doings and sayings.

Bulldoggie likes to bully people who shed light on her dark corner. I thought I had her on ignore, but sometimes a week later I dismiss their tour on my iggy list. You can't fix stupid, even when you try your best. Their minds are made up, and some of them get paid to regurgitate the lying leftist press that sells out the american people regularly with their calumnious doings and sayings.
You really think he got hundreds of millions of dollars?

As soon as you come up with some proof of the election being stolen from trump, I'm sure they will get right on correcting it.
Sorry sweetie, but proof has been discussed and you always reject the truth as though displeasing proof were somehow suspect. Your brain is fixed on your commie masters' plan to squeeze America out of its prosperity and put the leftovers in their pockets for their land purchases in other countries where they are going to retire when people start lawsuits complete with the truth they pretended wasn't true.

Sorry sweetie, but proof has been discussed and you always reject the truth as though displeasing proof were somehow suspect. Your brain is fixed on your commie masters' plan to squeeze America out of its prosperity and put the leftovers in their pockets for their land purchases in other countries where they are going to retire when people start lawsuits complete with the truth they pretended wasn't true.
Were every one of those more than 60 judges that kicked that crap out of court communist too?

Forum List

Back