McDonald's Hatchetman - WALKS FREE without bail

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The axe (hatchet)-wielding man who was filmed menacing customers in a New York McDonald's over the weekend has been released without bail at his arraignment on Sunday, authorities said.

Palacios was arraigned on fourth-degree criminal-mischief and possession-of-weapons charges, and neither charge is eligible for bail under the state's relaxed criminal-justice reforms.

He even responded to the incident on Instagram, and said 'After the 5 minute police chase through the lower East side the NYPD told me "that was fun chase."'

'Traffic was weak and I couldn't get out of the neighborhood I fell of my bike making a hair pin turn from the street to the sidewalk, landing on my shoulder and dislocating it,' he continued in the post.

'They took me to the hospital and than jail. And now I'm out. Some of you want me to go to jail? Already did! Haha. So Have a great day,' he gloated.

Jilted axe-wielding man WALKS FREE without bail after being arrested

Meh, they voted for it......Let them just slaughter each other on the streets for all I care anymore.

I told you he was just a wandering lumberjack who got lost on the way to Minnesota.

1663585991505.png

The axe (hatchet)-wielding man who was filmed menacing customers in a New York McDonald's over the weekend has been released without bail at his arraignment on Sunday, authorities said.

Palacios was arraigned on fourth-degree criminal-mischief and possession-of-weapons charges, and neither charge is eligible for bail under the state's relaxed criminal-justice reforms.

He even responded to the incident on Instagram, and said 'After the 5 minute police chase through the lower East side the NYPD told me "that was fun chase."'

'Traffic was weak and I couldn't get out of the neighborhood I fell of my bike making a hair pin turn from the street to the sidewalk, landing on my shoulder and dislocating it,' he continued in the post.

'They took me to the hospital and than jail. And now I'm out. Some of you want me to go to jail? Already did! Haha. So Have a great day,' he gloated.

Meh, they voted for it......Let them just slaughter each other on the streets for all I care anymore.
NYC DA ran on the platform of not enforcing the law.

I watched the video, the guy was clearly just making a point. In the very beginning the three thugs were beating on the man trying to knock him out, which those pussies failed to do. Then the MAN pulled the hatchet and never used it on the pussies, just broke a few window barriers and slapped a pussy to the floor..Sometimes you have to meet violence with violence. I dont think the pussies will try to play knockout again.

Mayor Adams is doing a poor job, he was elected because crime was getting out of control and he has done nothing impactful to affect it. Talk of closing Rikers Island has been going on for years, with horrible conditions, corruption, abuse, and it seems Mayor Adams is as clueless about what to do as other mayors have been, even though his entire career was in law enforcement.

Just this year, 14 inmates have died at Rikers Island. This guy goes free, but they kept a teenager in solitary confinement for a year for allegedly stealing a backpack?

That city needs better leadership.

Mayor Adams is doing a poor job, he was elected because crime was getting out of control and he has done nothing impactful to affect it. Talk of closing Rikers Island has been going on for years, with horrible conditions, corruption, abuse, and it seems Mayor Adams is as clueless about what to do as other mayors have been, even though his entire career was in law enforcement.

Just this year, 14 inmates have died at Rikers Island. This guy goes free, but they kept a teenager in solitary confinement for a year for allegedly stealing a backpack?

What can a mayor do when the DA won’t prosecute a case?

The whole country needs better leadership, we have none.

I was wondering when the Two-Wrongs-Make-A-Right Society would show up

It's one wrong justifies everything this country is supposed to stand for.

Either everyone is responsible under the law or no one is.

You support a two tiered justice system.

New Topics

Forum List

Back