Adnan Sayed...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I remember listening to this podcast, called "Serial".

I remember thinking how it was obvious how this kid was getting railroaded or, at best, was not given a fair trial. For everything that pointed to his guilt, there seemed to be a dozen things pointing to his innocence.

Adnan Syed walks out of Baltimore courthouse after judge overturns his 1999 murder conviction

I forget how many episodes the podcast was but, if you can find it, it's definitely worth the time to listen...

If this guy was actually innocent and was essentially framed by the judicial system -- this would be far more proof of a corrupt justice system than Trump being investigated for keeping classified documents...

Too bad I don't see more outrage from Conservatives over stories like this tho....

If this guy was actually innocent and was essentially framed by the judicial system -- this would be far more proof of a corrupt justice system than Trump being investigated for keeping classified documents...

Too bad I don't see more outrage from Conservatives over stories like this tho....

The corrupt system was in Baltimore. The prosecution was aware of two other very solid potential suspects, and they kept that information from the defense.

The one thing about the case that always bothered me was that there was a girl who told investigators she was with Sayed at the time of the murder, and she was never called to testify. She said she had proof they were together (I don't know what that proof supposedly was), but it never came to light...

The corrupt system was in Baltimore. The prosecution was aware of two other very solid potential suspects, and they kept that information from the defense.

The one thing about the case that always bothered me was that there was a girl who told investigators she was with Sayed at the time of the murder, and she was never called to testify. She said she had proof they were together (I don't know what that proof supposedly was), but it never came to light...
Doesn't matter to me what city or state the judicial misconduct happened in......if this happened in Alabama (WHICH IT DOES) or Texas, (WHICH IT DOES) -- it doesn't change the fact that these types of wrongful convictions and willfull misconduct by law enforcement isn't a problem....and its a problem that is CONSTANTLY dismissed and minimized by Conservatives.......why?

Doesn't matter to me what city or state the judicial misconduct happened in......if this happened in Alabama (WHICH IT DOES) or Texas, (WHICH IT DOES) -- it doesn't change the fact that these types of wrongful convictions and willfull misconduct by law enforcement isn't a problem....and its a problem that is CONSTANTLY dismissed and minimized by Conservatives.......why?

You want to reword that?

You're saying wrongful convictions aren't a problem...

If you bothered to pay attention, and not live in an echo chamber of your own construction, you would.

Yes it is a problem, I worded it wrong.....but I won't bother to edit because the larger point is still being avoided...
Why?

Well, maybe because people will read your inaccurate and unedited comment and rightly conclude that you don't think it's a problem...

If you bothered to pay attention, and not live in an echo chamber of your own construction, you would.
Yea, where?

Can you direct me to the posts of Conservatives keeping that same energy for ACTUAL JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT that they do for Trump's imaginary judicial misconduct?

when have Conservatives called for courts and police departments to be purged like they do the DOJ and FBI? I'll wait

Yea, where?

Can you direct me to the posts of Conservatives keeping that same energy for ACTUAL JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT that they do for Trump's imaginary judicial misconduct?

when have Conservatives called for courts and police departments to be purged like they do the DOJ and FBI? I'll wait

No, because I am on my phone. But by all means don't look. It would interfere with your preconceived notion of victimhood.

Yea, where?

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, and you're making yourself look like a complete fucking idiot by trying to take it down that road.

If you can't comment on the actual case in question, anything else is just ignorant partisan whining...,

Forum List

Back