Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

He’s a regular Mr. Jesus. You think maybe he is a profit?
Poh Mikey just lost another appeal to the Supreme Court for dismissal, claiming that Dominion never proved he spoke maliciously on purpose. In other words he claimed ignorance.

"As a preliminary matter, a reasonable juror could conclude that the existence of a vast international conspiracy that is ignored by the government but proven by a spreadsheet on an internet blog is so inherently improbable that only a reckless man would believe it," U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols wrote in his opinion.

The company, Nichols wrote, "has adequately alleged that Lindell made his claims knowing that they were false or with reckless disregard for the truth."

Mike will certainly need to sell a lot more pillows to pay off Dominion.

Poh Mikey just lost another appeal to the Supreme Court for dismissal, claiming that Dominion never proved he spoke maliciously on purpose. In other words he claimed ignorance.

"As a preliminary matter, a reasonable juror could conclude that the existence of a vast international conspiracy that is ignored by the government but proven by a spreadsheet on an internet blog is so inherently improbable that only a reckless man would believe it," U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols wrote in his opinion.

The company, Nichols wrote, "has adequately alleged that Lindell made his claims knowing that they were false or with reckless disregard for the truth."

Mike will certainly need to sell a lot more pillows to pay off Dominion.

MikePillowGuy needs to learn to shut his big fucking mouth. His whole thing was to illegally and unconstitutionally return a Traitor to the White House. He did not mean lie....then why the hell did he?

Last edited:
Yep. Profit is all Mike Pillow really cares about. Right wing crazies are the only customers for his overpriced crap, and he'll do anything to endear himself to them.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, Phony Photo Phreak.

MikePillowGuy's mouth is his undoing. He is single handedly driving his company into bankruptcy. His attempt to appeal the defamation suit against got rejected by SCOUS.

Neither he nor Sidney "The Kracken" Powell are going broke fight lawsuits they brought on themselves. His endless pronouncements about the Traitor being magically returned to office have been monumental fiction.

He has become a sad and pathetic caricature of himself.

MikePillowGuy's mouth is his undoing. He is single handedly driving his company into bankruptcy. His attempt to appeal the defamation suit against got rejected by SCOUS.

Neither he nor Sidney "The Kracken" Powell are going broke fight lawsuits they brought on themselves. His endless pronouncements about the Traitor being magically returned to office have been monumental fiction.

He has become a sad and pathetic caricature of himself.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

178A3624-9792-4C0C-8702-906D9532542D.jpeg

Lindell is a crack smoking funeral home director

I do. His pillows really are great if you can't sleep at night. He's a national treasure, imho. :thup:
Huge bath towels, soft, absorbent. And his flannel sheets are the softest I've ever slept on.

We don't expect the demscum leftists to recognize quality. I mean, with no job, you gotta settle for WalMart.

Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.
Mike Lindell is now on my prayer list. He gave the world a pillow that assists people who can't sleep well at night, and it works! :thup:
Thousands of people wish him well, and he deserves their wishes that all goes well for his penchant for making people comfortable with products he put his mind on improving a lot of human discomforts. People understand it better when they hit 70. and some, younger.

And you can't speak English well.
I can speak proper English, but I sometimes choose to speak in the dialect of hillbillies such as yourself to reduce your confusion. Considering your post history, I honestly expected you to think I done good.

Forum List

Back