Mike dewine ends hydroxychloroquine ban

Republican governor ends Ohio ban on hydroxychloroquine. The People deserve the right to try

It was the dumbest move ever. Why would anyone, ever... for any reason... ban a known tested drug? Why? If it wasn't effective, doctors wouldn't use it, even without a ban. So why ban it?

So dumb.

Go ahead and take it. I think anyone should take it , if they want to.:) Only trampers will take it, but go right ahead, maybe you will get a heart attack.

Go ahead and take it. I think anyone should take it , if they want to.:) Only trampers will take it, but go right ahead, maybe you will get a heart attack.
The drug has been tested and used for years with no ill effects. Lie harder next time.

Just go right ahead.

What an ignorant post. Literally many million doses a year given in the US and no one's dying - and that's before the virus. To not take anything that has even a slight chance to help, especially something as safe as HCQ when you're facing an illness that has killed hundreds of thousands, is just about plain stupid. I'll bet money that if you get the China virus and your doctor offers HCQ that you'll take it. If your doctor doesn't offer it, you'll beg for it.

What an ignorant post. Literally many million doses a year given in the US and no one's dying - and that's before the virus. To not take anything that has even a slight chance to help, especially something as safe as HCQ when you're facing an illness that has killed hundreds of thousands, is just about plain stupid. I'll bet money that if you get the China virus and your doctor offers HCQ that you'll take it. If your doctor doesn't offer it, you'll beg for it.

If you want to take it, go ahead. Just go ahead and take it.

You're a fool, spoon fed by the Twitter/Google "doctors"

But thank you for your permission to make our own choices with our bodies

I think you're safe with Dr Gretchen making choices for you though

Just not that quack that tramps admires.

The drug has been tested and used for years with no ill effects. Lie harder next time.

Yes it has. For lupus, RA, and malaria. And those afflictions are treated with roughly half the dose they were giving to COVID-19 patients. 3 peer studies concluded that hydroxychloroquine was not effective in treating coronavirus. Hence the FDA pulling its emergency approval order.

Just not that quack that tramps admires.
You talking about the MEDICAL DOCTOR? Is you a medical doctor?

Does you think Chris Cuomos wife is a quack, or is she ok because shes a rabid Democrat?

She put Chris on a form of hydroxychloroquine

Yes it has. For lupus, RA, and malaria. And those afflictions are treated with roughly half the dose they were giving to COVID-19 patients. 3 peer studies concluded that hydroxychloroquine was not effective in treating coronavirus. Hence the FDA pulling its emergency approval order.
The FDA is a political body like the WHO. I put my faith in all the doctors who have used the drug to treat
Covid 19 infections. Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

Do you have any idea how long some version of that medicine has been taken with positive results?

Just go right ahead.

The face of why women didn't get to vote the first century and a half of this great country.

Maybe no one will find any value in her and not medicate her at all.
That would help relieve the misery index of the country.

Maybe no one will find any value in her and not medicate her at all.
That would help relieve the misery index of the country.

You can take it too, there's plenty to go around, last I heard they had 65 million doses in stock.

Just go right ahead.

The face of why women didn't get to vote the first century and a half of this great country.

Women should of been able to vote long before 1920.

Forum List

Back