LOLOLOL----"Trump floats idea of delaying election, congressional Republicans reject idea" --- Reuters

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
They've had it with him, too. Finally the fucking Republicans are growing some stones.

:icon_rolleyes:
That's a very stupid and disingenuous analysis from Reuters, a notoriously fake news outlet.

Drink up that commie kool-aid, bitchboi.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh yeah, anytime it's news you don't like, it's fake.

Shove this up your fat ass:

FROM FOX FAKE NEWS:

Swift backlash after Trump suggests delaying election

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., told Kentucky news station WNKY that the election would not be moving."""

"""And House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C., said Trump's suggestion was particularly distasteful on the day of the funeral of civil rights icon John Lewis, who was badly beaten on the Selma-Montgomery March in 1965 fighting for African-American voting rights."""

They've had it with him, too. Finally the fucking Republicans are growing some stones.

He should have asked about it as soon as the pandemic hit. I even mentioned it on here, "will the election happen?" or something to that effect.

Even not having the ability to do rallies is a huge loss. He needs rallies, it separates him from others and reminds the world why he has support. Whenever he has rallies CNN and MSNBC lose their heads, that's a clear sign it is a powerful symbol for the country that they are effective in rallying his voters and why some desperately want to prevent them with the shut downs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned

That's a very stupid and disingenuous analysis from Reuters, a notoriously fake news outlet.

You don't even know anything about Reuters.

"""Founded over 167 years ago, Reuters has remained true to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, it provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions."""

• Banned

You want BUSINESSES CLOSED DOWN. You want SCHOOLS CLOSED DOWN. You want CHURCHES CLOSED DOWN, but the ELECTION MUST GO ON ON LEFTISTS TERMS?

"
but the ELECTION MUST GO ON ON LEFTISTS TERMS?""""

Fucking read before you make such stupid comments:

Trump floats idea of delaying election, congressional Republicans reject idea
"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., told Kentucky news station WNKY that the election would not be moving."""

• Banned
I can see how Trump won in 2016.
You fucking idiots can't even comprehend headlines, much less content.

He should have asked about it as soon as the pandemic hit. I even mentioned it on here, "will the election happen?" or something to that effect.

Even not having the ability to do rallies is a huge loss. He needs rallies, it separates him from others and reminds the world why he has support. Whenever he has rallies CNN and MSNBC lose their heads, that's a clear sign it is a powerful symbol for the country that they are effective in rallying his voters and why some desperately want to prevent them with the shut downs.

He should have done A LOT of things as soon as the pandemic hit.
Now we have 25% of global cases and we constitute only 4.25% of global population.

Now we have 25% of global cases and we constitute only 4.25% of global population.
I think you need a valium. Your TDS is about ready to give you a stroke.

Trump, as usual, is playing the democrat propaganda wing, and the never Trumper RINOs, like a cheap fiddle.

Everybody was IGNORING this DEMOCRAT ALL MAIL IN BALLOT HARVESTING CHEAT SYSTEM they have all worked out, so Trump, KNOWING what will happen, puts out a QUESTION, that he KNEW the left would LIE about that, but look what he made happen... NO ONE was paying any attention to this ALL MAIL IN DEMOCRAT CHEAT, and the clock just keeps ticking closer and closer to election day and NOTHING is being DONE about it, so Trump does what Trump does SO WELL, he MAKES people talk about it by TROLLING them.

Trump seems to ALWAYS be one step ahead of all these dumbasses throwing a fit. That's EXACTLY what he wanted them to do, because NOW, the DEMOCRAT ALL MAIL IN BALLOT HARVESTING CHEAT SYSTEM is getting a LOT OF ATTENTION.

The U.S. held Presidential elections in the middle of a civil war. Find another precedent like that in history. What could interrupt elections if that couldn't?

You don't even know anything about Reuters.

"""Founded over 167 years ago, Reuters has remained true to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, it provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions."""

Reuters on Reuters. Now axe me about myself. I only have good things to say about me

I think you need a valium. Your TDS is about ready to give you a stroke.

That's all ya' got?
Facts and reality really suck for you.
I suggest you develop healthy relationships with BOTH of them.

/----/ Trump plays you clowns like a cheap fiddle, and after 4 years of you getting your face smacked, you still don't get him. BWHAHAHAHAHA
three pointing finger.jpg

If Covid is so bad we can’t vote in person or go anywhere without wearing mask and have to keep so many things shutdown maybe we should you know for public safety. FYI I’m being sarcastic surprisingly a lot of people can’t recognize sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back