Mike dewine ends hydroxychloroquine ban

Go ahead and take it. I think anyone should take it , if they want to.:) Only trampers will take it, but go right ahead, maybe you will get a heart attack.
Go fucking read a lil wouldja? The "problem" Is the Az which can be substituted for other antibiotics

Oh you are so hilarious. You can take it too.
Ahh, so we have your permission. How fking special. When did you become a god?

Go ahead and take it. I think anyone should take it , if they want to.:) Only trampers will take it, but go right ahead, maybe you will get a heart attack.

How many recipients of hydroxychloroquine have died of heart attacks over the past 60 years, Darwin?

How many recipients of hydroxychloroquine have died of heart attacks over the past 60 years, Darwin?

I don't know but there are other side effects as well.

Exactly, you don't know and yet you felt the need to chime in with a smart ass remark anyway. Ignorance becomes you in all its glory.

There are side effect with ALL drugs. You've been misled by the propaganda arm of the Demonrat Party

The drug has been tested and used for years with no ill effects. Lie harder next time.

Just go right ahead.

The face of why women didn't get to vote the first century and a half of this great country.

Women should of been able to vote long before 1920.

Maybe
The country has taken a disastrous turn to the left since then.
Regardless of "should of" far too many presented as you do.

Now they have a problem, other states get tired of dying unnecessarily they won't get the death count they want from their executions. No death count, no vaccine. No vaccine, no hydrogel AI implants to control us. Watch for another false flag. Or maybe another virus from China.

1596147407601.png

Last edited:

So you can't defend your first objection and you resort to unspecified other objections - that you can't specifically identify or defend. You just want people to die so you can blame Trump. That is about the lowest thing I have seen in a human being.

So you can't defend your first objection and you resort to unspecified other objections - that you can't specifically identify or defend. You just want people to die so you can blame Trump. That is about the lowest thing I have seen in a human being.

Trump derangement syndrome Democrats have gone on camera saying they would prefer more people die if it prevents Trump from getting re-elected. You may think you were exaggerating a bit but you were not.

She's got to be her.

Forum List

Back