Difference between John Lewis and Herman Cain

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
John Lewis's claim to fame is that he walked across a bridge while clinging onto M.L. King's coat tail. After that he spent the next several decades bitching and moaning about white people.
Whereas, Herman Cain earned a Masters degree in Computer Science, was the CEO of a multi million dollar corporation and several trade organizations, plus was chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
Yet the black community rejects Herman Cain as a role model for their youth.
While idolizing John Lewis who never had a job, and lived off the taxpayer his entire life.
Go figure..... :cuckoo:

Herman Cain personified the American dream, not only for blacks but for everyone. I won’t go as far to say he was rejected by the black community, although many in the black community did reject him, but Lewis was more of a beloved figure in the black community when Cain was more accomplished and a better person.

John Lewis's claim to fame is that he walked across a bridge while clinging onto M.L. King's coat tail. After that he spent the next several decades bitching and moaning about white people.
Whereas, Herman Cain earned a Masters degree in Computer Science, was the CEO of a multi million dollar corporation and several trade organizations, plus was chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
While idolizing John Lewis who never had a job, and lived off the taxpayer his entire life.
Note that this is exactly the way that conservatives would be talking about Martin Luther King today had they not killed him when they did.

It funny, you rarely start a thread, but you do, it's some of the stuff on here. :D

Note that this is exactly the way that conservatives would be talking about Martin Luther King today had they not killed him when they did.

"Conservatives" killed MLK? Really? Prove it. Is this like a retro-active Jussie Smollett hate crime?

Lewis is being honored for his devotion to public service and equality for blacks. You think Herman Cain enriching himself through business is in the same ball park?

I got nothing against Cain, I wish his family well, but there is not comparison... your vision is clouded my friend.

It’s pretty sickening how the media has been fawning over John Lewis. You’d think he was black baby Jesus.
Conservative tears taste just as good in the afternoon as they do first thing in the morning.

So keep 'em coming guys!

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Trust me, I’m not shedding any tears over that race-baiting communist hack.

In fact, I’m laughing at the media and their attempts to get normal Americans to care about this dead communist.

Lewis is being honored for his devotion to public service and equality for blacks. You think Herman Cain enriching himself through business is in the same ball park?

I got nothing against Cain, I wish his family well, but there is not comparison... your vision is clouded my friend.

You nailed it, Lewis sucked the teat of taxpayers, Cain was a capitalist.

Lol silly, turd

REPUBLICANS KILLED MLK? JER had NO POLITICAL AFFILIATION. He was, however, a lifelong petty criminal, so DEMOCRAT.

Herman Cain personified the American dream, not only for blacks but for everyone. I won’t go as far to say he was rejected by the black community, although many in the black community did reject him, but Lewis was more of a beloved figure in the black community when Cain was more accomplished and a better person.
He was rejected by the leftist blacks because he chose to be a Republican. RIP Herman Cain

Forum List

Back