Middle School Shooting in Roswell, New Mexico

the boy was bullied. The other student confirmed that.
the issue was not addressed by school and a 12 y took the justice to his hands.
Desperate? most obviously - yes.

so before I even think about the parents I would blame the school - as it is the school which allows bullying to happen.

Most of the school shooters have been bullied. The teachers know it's going on and they will do nothing about it because they are ignorant pieces of chicken shit.

most of those who have been bullied were bullied decades ago.

The phenomenon is relatively new - in terms of the way the school addresses the issue and the following response from the students.

It is barely 15 years old.

At the times when you and me and others were bullied schools have had different ways to address the problems with the students.

It is clear something is not working the way it used to 20 years ago.

And it is not the guns as those were much more accessible then than now.

The general cultural changes matter as well, but the school changes matter the most.

Kids bully each other out of school as well.
Yet it is only the school times which trigger such an attempt at revenge and justice ( from the viewpoint of the desperate middle schooler).

You know that in order to address the issue properly one has to take their view into account as well.

Or you (the middle schooler) could be patient. Wait a few years, smarten yourself up, pretend to conform, ingratiate yourself. And after a few years of earning their trust and admiration, trigger their downfalls and fall from grace among their peers. Socially push them into the dirt as payback for the years of bullying. But no one realizes you did it because you're that quiet boy, that nice kid who seems normal enough. The teacher's pet. The pride of your class. And destroy each and every person that looked at you funny. Make them live in exile, regretting ever crossing you. Make them suffer. That is probably much more satisfying than shooting someone and then being locked up in jail. I speak from experience.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Nonetheless, does being laughed at and called names a justification for pulling a gun and trying to kill people?

Well here's a flash: When the system will not take care of the children in its care, then those children are going to do whatever they can come up with to take care of themselves. So don't preach 'justification' to me. There is no 'justification' for the fucked up mess the school system is.

But there is for the attempted murder of innocent children?

they might not be so innocent as you think.

doesn't mean I am justifying shooting at them.

Most of the school shooters have been bullied. The teachers know it's going on and they will do nothing about it because they are ignorant pieces of chicken shit.

The phenomenon is relatively new - in terms of the way the school addresses the issue and the following response from the students.

At the times when you and me and others were bullied schools have had different ways to address the problems with the students.

The general cultural changes matter as well, but the school changes matter the most.

Yet it is only the school times which trigger such an attempt at revenge and justice ( from the viewpoint of the desperate middle schooler).

You know that in order to address the issue properly one has to take their view into account as well.

Or you (the middle schooler) could be patient. Wait a few years, smarten yourself up, pretend to conform, ingratiate yourself. And after a few years of earning their trust and admiration, trigger their downfalls and fall from grace among their peers. Socially push them into the dirt as payback for the years of bullying. But no one realizes you did it because you're that quiet boy, that nice kid who seems normal enough. The teacher's pet. The pride of your class. And destroy each and every person that looked at you funny. Make them live in exile, regretting ever crossing you. Make them suffer. That is probably much more satisfying than shooting someone and then being locked up in jail.

yes. If you come from a family which can teach you that and provide good support.

I gave you a link with a hint behind it - the town is not very rich and the population is mostly young.
You should be able to make conclusions based on even those two indices.

A child at 12 does not have the wises of a 70 yo.

Or even a 40 year old.

and very often the 40 or 30 year olds which happen to be parents for that child are not very smart themselves.
And can not give the advice you are providing above.
Because the simply lack the intellectual ability to provide it.

Last edited:
the boy was bullied. The other student confirmed that.
the issue was not addressed by school and a 12 y took the justice to his hands.
Desperate? most obviously - yes.

so before I even think about the parents I would blame the school - as it is the school which allows bullying to happen.

Bullying is not new.

Bullying is not new.

no, the way schools deal with it and the way parents react to the discipline at school IS new.

Or you (the middle schooler) could be patient. Wait a few years, smarten yourself up, pretend to conform, ingratiate yourself. And after a few years of earning their trust and admiration, trigger their downfalls and fall from grace among their peers. Socially push them into the dirt as payback for the years of bullying. But no one realizes you did it because you're that quiet boy, that nice kid who seems normal enough. The teacher's pet. The pride of your class. And destroy each and every person that looked at you funny. Make them live in exile, regretting ever crossing you. Make them suffer. That is probably much more satisfying than shooting someone and then being locked up in jail. I speak from experience.

You have no concept of the developmental needs of children. There may have been a time when children could out wait things like poverty and bullying. But those days are gone and were before the fifties were young. There is too much media telling children that they have the right to expect far better. And no teacher is going to waste her time on the bullied child. She is just going to label him as being unable to socially engage. Blame the victim.

Or you (the middle schooler) could be patient. Wait a few years, smarten yourself up, pretend to conform, ingratiate yourself. And after a few years of earning their trust and admiration, trigger their downfalls and fall from grace among their peers. Socially push them into the dirt as payback for the years of bullying. But no one realizes you did it because you're that quiet boy, that nice kid who seems normal enough. The teacher's pet. The pride of your class. And destroy each and every person that looked at you funny. Make them live in exile, regretting ever crossing you. Make them suffer. That is probably much more satisfying than shooting someone and then being locked up in jail.

yes. If you come from a family which can teach you that and provide good support.

I gave you a link with a hint behind it - the town is not very rich and the population is mostly young.

Or even a 40 year old.

and very often the 40 or 30 year olds which happen to be parents for that child are not very smart themselves.

True, my parents were sadistic hard-asses that specialized in cruelty, not abuse though. They were also brilliant but lacked any ambition. I guess I just took after my parents. But in the defense of 12 yo, I was 10 when I started that scheme I mentioned earlier.

BTW, I never told my parents I was being bullied. They would have laughed it off and told me to solve it on my own. And are you suggesting I'm 30 or 40? I take offense. Lord, any children I have are screwed. My fiancée and I are both sarcastic and sadistic and valedictorians from high school.

You have no concept of the developmental needs of children. There may have been a time when children could out wait things like poverty and bullying. But those days are gone and were before the fifties were young. There is too much media telling children that they have the right to expect far better. And no teacher is going to waste her time on the bullied child. She is just going to label him as being unable to socially engage. Blame the victim.

I speak from experience. That was the method of revenge I employed all of 14 years ago. Some people can still be patient these days.

Or even a 40 year old.

True, my parents were sadistic hard-asses that specialized in cruelty, not abuse though. They were also brilliant but lacked any ambition. I guess I just took after my parents. But in the defense of 12 yo, I was 10 when I started that scheme I mentioned earlier.

BTW, I never told my parents I was being bullied. They would have laughed it off and told me to solve it on my own. And are you suggesting I'm 30 or 40? I take offense. Lord, any children I have are screwed. My fiancée and I are both sarcastic and sadistic and valedictorians from high school.

So you have lived your entire life for the purpose of fucking someone over. How noble. :rolleyes:

Or even a 40 year old.

So you have lived your entire life for the purpose of fucking someone over. How noble. :rolleyes:

That was my purpose in life. Making people pay. At least until I met Michaela (my fiancée).

That was my purpose in life. Making people pay. At least until I met Michaela (my fiancée).

If that is your purpose in life, then you are one sick fuck. And what's worse, you can't even see that those bullied school shooters have your same agenda. You are a serious waste of protoplasm.

If that is your purpose in life, then you are one sick fuck. And what's worse, you can't even see that those bullied school shooters have your same agenda. You are a serious waste of protoplasm.

Was the point of my life. Hasn't been for eightish years. And my agenda was not to shoot people. It was to make them suffer, but do it legally.

Or even a 40 year old.

:lol:

I know you are in your 20s.

No, the parents of the 12 yo are, most probably, that age

P.S. Please, make sure you post smileys with your tongue in cheek posts - some people here ( see below) do not understand sarcasm

Last edited:

Or even a 40 year old.

I beg of you to never procreate.

don't have children.

I beg of you don't put a child through this ringer of a life you live.

do one good thing for the world

DONT procreate

Damn....what a load of shit

This is a level of Irony never before seen in the annals of human history...

Guns don't kill people.....people with guns kill people

As do people with cars, knives, poison, machetes, Molotov cocktails, etc.

And we don't give a shit, we hav our second amendment

You are at war to revoke the 2nd, and the rest of the Constitution, as is all of your filthy party.

He used his instrument case?
1. Many instrument cases aren't large enough for a shotgun.
2. Instrument cases have lining that perfectly matches the shape of the instrument. Have you ever tried hiding anything of relative size in one of those things?
3. The only instrument in middle school bands these days without the lining and stuff is a percussion kit. Even then, the weapon would have made unusual, distinctive, and easily noticeable bulges in the case.

Yeah, trombone, baritone, tuba, tenor sax....

You voted for Obama, dincha?

Yup my rifles have sat in my closet for years, Never once have they loaded themselves crept out of the house and gone on a shooting spree, even though one of them has 30 round magazines.
And in fact I have never heard of a firearm loading itself and causing mayhem.... Perhaps you can link us to some Rightwinger?

What is your favorite rifle in that closet? Just curious.

Forum List

Back