Chicago bans indoor ecig use

They are stupid. That's all. Just stupid. When stupidity is present in the government you end up with stupid laws.

It's like the group that demanded the professor be fired because he used the word niggardly. Stupid.

A rational basis isn't necessary any more. It's all about the feelings. If they feel like e-cigarettes and smoking is the same thing, it is. The mistake was in the beginning by calling them e-cigarettes and marketing them as a smoking alternative. It invites confusion. It was also a mistake to make the early models so that they look like a cigarette.

The legalization of marijuana could change this whole game. Restaurants in Colorado are already allowing marijuana smoking. Marijuana can also be smoked in a vaporizer like e-juice. Since there's no smell, or smoke, a vaporizer could be anything, including water. All forms of e-juice comes in varying degrees of nicotine strength including zero. When someone is vaping there's no way to know what they are using in that vaporizer. I know many people who vape and use zero nicotine. They like the taste of the flavorings. It's like chewing gum except not bad for your teeth. It is the same thing compared to smoking as chewing on a soda straw.

In public I sometimes have complaints against my vaporizer so I tell people that it's marijuana and they stop complaining. Once marijuana is legalized all these complaints about e-cigarettes might just go away.

It takes the pols minds off of the pressing issue of whether or not to rename the south and westside neighborhoods Dodge City in order to reflect their rampant killings and lawlessness.

They consider it tobacco despite it not being tobacco nor any proof it is harmful. They want to punish behavior they don't approve of but that doesn't make them bigots
Chicago Tribune

No, it's still tobacco.

But its not combusted, and most of the nasty stuff you get out of cigarettes are the combustion products.

E-Cig vapor is inconsequential in places like bars and resturants. Its just nanny staters being nanny staters.

They consider it tobacco despite it not being tobacco nor any proof it is harmful. They want to punish behavior they don't approve of but that doesn't make them bigots
Chicago Tribune

No, it's still tobacco.

But its not combusted, and most of the nasty stuff you get out of cigarettes are the combustion products.

E-Cig vapor is inconsequential in places like bars and resturants. Its just nanny staters being nanny staters.
It's not tobacco either.

Chicago Tribune

No, it's still tobacco.

Are you a fucking retard?

Q: How does the nicotine in e-liquid compare to the nicotine in tobacco products?

A: The nicotine in e-liquid is extracted from tobacco. It is accurately measured then added to a liquid base. The e-liquid is heated into a gas or vapor then the vapor is drawn into the mouth. Some people inhale the vapor into their lungs while others just blow the vapor back out of their mouth. Nicotine is absorbed by body tissue, enters the bloodstream, crosses the blood-brain barrier, and reaches the brain.

E-Liquid FAQs ? Thermo Essence Technologies - Never Smoke Again, Portable Vaporizer made in the USA

I accept your apology.

No, it's still tobacco.

Q: How does the nicotine in e-liquid compare to the nicotine in tobacco products?

A: The nicotine in e-liquid is extracted from tobacco. It is accurately measured then added to a liquid base. The e-liquid is heated into a gas or vapor then the vapor is drawn into the mouth. Some people inhale the vapor into their lungs while others just blow the vapor back out of their mouth. Nicotine is absorbed by body tissue, enters the bloodstream, crosses the blood-brain barrier, and reaches the brain.

E-Liquid FAQs ? Thermo Essence Technologies - Never Smoke Again, Portable Vaporizer made in the USA

I accept your apology.

It really isnt tobacco if the Nicotine is extracted and purified. When you use a Pot vaporizer you take actually marijuana and grind it up before placing it on the coils. With that you are smoking pot, If E-cigs just burn an extract, then you can't consider it tobacco anymore, especially if its purified.

I accept your apology.

It really isnt tobacco if the Nicotine is extracted and purified. When you use a Pot vaporizer you take actually marijuana and grind it up before placing it on the coils. With that you are smoking pot, If E-cigs just burn an extract, then you can't consider it tobacco anymore, especially if its purified.

I don't smoke tobacco so it not a problem for me but the real question is the second hand smoke of e-cig harmful to others.

There is no smoke from an ecig, moron. So your "real" question is as real as any other LOLberal question.

I accept your apology.

I don't smoke tobacco so it not a problem for me but the real question is the second hand smoke of e-cig harmful to others.

Its not really smoke, as there is no combustion. Combustion products are the issue with people around you, not the small amounf of nicotine you get from a puff.

There is no smoke from an ecig, moron. So your "real" question is as real as any other LOLberal question.

FDA: Second-hand smoke from e-cigarettes may be harmful to your health

FDA: Second-hand smoke from e-cigarettes may be harmful to your health | Lifestyle | GMA News Online

I accept your apology.

:lmao:

Look, Dullard. There is no combustion from an Ecig. It's not smoke. Whether the federal morons say it, or their sycophants say it. It's vapor. As in, water vapor laced with nicotine. Extracted from the plant. There is no smoke, and there is no indication that the vapor is harmful to others. Except of course to ban happy LOLberal morons that make shit up as they go to pormote their draconian agenda of complete control of all aspects of human action.

Dullard.

Forum List

Back