Middle School Shooting in Roswell, New Mexico

In a cloud of cannabis.

I am thinking Vox just didn't bother to read the link before making a dumb comment, I wouldn't blame pot.

Oh! Were you talking about TM? She didn't start the thread, but TruthSeeker with an S did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you off your joint to finally finish to read the OP to the end?

you are stupid beyond any limits :

A shooting in a middle school in Roswell, N.M., has put the school on lockdown and police said that a suspect is in custody.

The suspected shooter was apprehended at Berrendo Middle School, according to police. Authorities have not said if there were any injuries.

Parents were asked by police not to go to the school right now as it is lockdown mode.

The Roswell incident is the latest school shooting to rattle the country. It comes one month after a gunman open fired at Arapahoe High School in Colorado.

Police said Karl Pierson, 18, who was armed with a shotgun, machete and had Molotov cocktails in his backpack, was intent on seeking "revenge" on the school's debate team instructor who had dropped him from the team.

Pierson came upon senior Claire Davis, 17, while looking for his intended target. He critically wounded the high school senior before police said he took his own life.

Davis died on Dec. 21 from her injuries.

Middle School Shooting in Roswell, New Mexico - ABC News

WTF ! Something needs to be done.

Good attempt at a recovery, but it won't work. :lol:
Your post makes it very clear you were confused. :cuckoo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I heard it, the kid brought a shotgun to school and opened fire. How did he hide a shotgun? Backpacks are to small for a shotgun and a large enough bag would have been suspicious. If he just carried it, he would have been talked down before he got inside. How then did he get it in there?

BTW, how did this boy get a loaded shotgun and the plan to bring it to a school and shoot? My parents never even told me where they kept our guns until I was in my mid-teens. Clearly, he knew where it was, it was unlocked, and it was loaded. Plus, how did he get the shotgun there? If he brought it on the bus he would have been caught, and if he rode with his parents they knew he had the gun.

I am sick of these evil pieces of****. I don't understand why they can't kill themselves and do the world a favor without hurting innocent people. This monster is 12...his parents need to be charged also. He took a gun in his instrument case. These shooters are cowardly animals and no gun law is going to stop them.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

He used his instrument case?
1. Many instrument cases aren't large enough for a shotgun.
2. Instrument cases have lining that perfectly matches the shape of the instrument. Have you ever tried hiding anything of relative size in one of those things?
3. The only instrument in middle school bands these days without the lining and stuff is a percussion kit. Even then, the weapon would have made unusual, distinctive, and easily noticeable bulges in the case.

The way I heard it, the kid brought a shotgun to school and opened fire. How did he hide a shotgun? Backpacks are to small for a shotgun and a large enough bag would have been suspicious. If he just carried it, he would have been talked down before he got inside. How then did he get it in there?

BTW, how did this boy get a loaded shotgun and the plan to bring it to a school and shoot? My parents never even told me where they kept our guns until I was in my mid-teens. Clearly, he knew where it was, it was unlocked, and it was loaded. Plus, how did he get the shotgun there? If he brought it on the bus he would have been caught, and if he rode with his parents they knew he had the gun.

I don't think it's that cut and dried the parents are at fault. Boys have all kinds of hangouts. Boys keep stuff hidden in their hideouts. There used to be a hideout behind my house in an abandoned building. We girls used to like to go in and see what all they had. Don't ask.

That is what I read on the CBS website. A witness said he walked by her, bumped into her and said sorry and then walked into the gym opened his case and fired.

I am sick of these evil pieces of****. I don't understand why they can't kill themselves and do the world a favor without hurting innocent people. This monster is 12...his parents need to be charged also. He took a gun in his instrument case. These shooters are cowardly animals and no gun law is going to stop them.

He used his instrument case?
1. Many instrument cases aren't large enough for a shotgun.
2. Instrument cases have lining that perfectly matches the shape of the instrument. Have you ever tried hiding anything of relative size in one of those things?
3. The only instrument in middle school bands these days without the lining and stuff is a percussion kit. Even then, the weapon would have made unusual, distinctive, and easily noticeable bulges in the case.

I don't think it's that cut and dried the parents are at fault. Boys have all kinds of hangouts. Boys keep stuff hidden in their hideouts. There used to be a hideout behind my house in an abandoned building. We girls used to like to go in and see what all they had. Don't ask.

the boy was bullied. The other student confirmed that.
the issue was not addressed by school and a 12 y took the justice to his hands.
Desperate? most obviously - yes.

so before I even think about the parents I would blame the school - as it is the school which allows bullying to happen.

Last edited:

I'm sure I don't want to know. And as a boy, what hangouts? Granted I grew up in a suburban neighborhood in the county, but I have never heard of such places, and I'm probably younger than you! And if they are hiding shotguns and ammunition at a "hideout", that should be a cause for concern. Beer and cigs are bad and all, but many kids do that at one point, hiding guns, though? I'm not so sure. Where did they get these guns then?

I'm sure I don't want to know. And as a boy, what hangouts? Granted I grew up in a suburban neighborhood in the county, but I have never heard of such places, and I'm probably younger than you! And if they are hiding shotguns and ammunition at a "hideout", that should be a cause for concern. Beer and cigs are bad and all, but many kids do that at one point, hiding guns, though? I'm not so sure. Where did they get these guns then?

You will have to ask them.

so before I even think about the parents I would blame the school - as it is the school which allows bullying to happen.

I was bullied from the time I was eight till I was in eighth grade, but I never pulled a gun on anyone. Most bullied kids don't pull a gun on anyone.

Most of the school shooters have been bullied. The teachers know it's going on and they will do nothing about it because they are ignorant pieces of chicken shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

You will have to ask them.

I'll just assume that's sarcasm.

Most of the school shooters have been bullied. The teachers know it's going on and they will do nothing about it because they are ignorant pieces of chicken shit.

Nonetheless, does being laughed at and called names a justification for pulling a gun and trying to kill people?

Rowell, NM does not look like very affluent town. And it is a young( per population age) one :

Roswell, New Mexico (NM 88201, 88202) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news

Rowell, NM does not look like very affluent town. And it is a young one :

Roswell, New Mexico (NM 88201, 88202) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news

A word and a number: Area 51

Nonetheless, does being laughed at and called names a justification for pulling a gun and trying to kill people?

Well here's a flash: When the system will not take care of the children in its care, then those children are going to do whatever they can come up with to take care of themselves. So don't preach 'justification' to me. There is no 'justification' for the fucked up mess the school system is.

Rowell, NM does not look like very affluent town. And it is a young( per population age) one :

Fair enough, my city's been around for 200 years and has a few hundred thousand people. Also known for being very obese!

Well here's a flash: When the system will not take care of the children in its care, then those children are going to do whatever they can come up with to take care of themselves. So don't preach 'justification' to me. There is no 'justification' for the fucked up mess the school system is.

But there is for the attempted murder of innocent children?

most of those who have been bullied were bullied decades ago.

The phenomenon is relatively new - in terms of the way the school addresses the issue and the following response from the students.

It is barely 15 years old.

At the times when you and me and others were bullied schools have had different ways to address the problems with the students.

It is clear something is not working the way it used to 20 years ago.

And it is not the guns as those were much more accessible then than now.

The general cultural changes matter as well, but the school changes matter the most.

Kids bully each other out of school as well.
Yet it is only the school times which trigger such an attempt at revenge and justice ( from the viewpoint of the desperate middle schooler).

You know that in order to address the issue properly one has to take their view into account as well.

I was bullied from the time I was eight till I was in eighth grade, but I never pulled a gun on anyone. Most bullied kids don't pull a gun on anyone.

it is not the most which cause the problem.

and 20 years ago and 30 years ago kids were bullied as well. But THEN nobody pulled the gun at the bullies.

Don't you want to know what is causing such a clear distinction between then and now?

well, the policies changed as well. You can sue the school for anything nowadays and the general cultural changes play a big role as well.

Forum List

Back