Michigan school shooter charged as adult

jennifer-crumbley-2.jpg

I guess it's okay to try him as an adult but he looks young even for a 15 year old.

That's him in the photo.

Looking at the victims and the shooter I'm gonna guess what we've got here is a bullying victim who got his hands on a equalizer.

Exactly correct. If you're old enough to carry and shoot a firearm, you should be treated as an adult, period.Your age matters not.
I have to agree. I see no way he can beat the charges. If convicted, I do hope they do not put him in general population, at the age of 15 or 16 with all the real adults. I would not mind seeing his parents prosecuted for failing to secure that weapon. I suspect they will be successfully sued, far beyond any insurance they possibly have.

Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald said that Crumbley, who was arraigned late Wednesday afternoon via video with his parents on the line, has been charged as an adult with one count of terrorism, four counts of first-degree murder, seven counts of assault with intent to murder, and 12 counts of possession of a firearm. More charges may be added later, she said.

That black school shooter got out with no bail. Why?

~~~~~~
Black privilege on full display
**********​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back