Texas woman arrested after pulling a gun over H-E-B parking spot

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Rossie Dennis, 60, was arrested for on a warrant for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, the Corpus Christi Police Department reported on Facebook.

Dennis was arrested for an incident that occurred around noon on November 24, according to the CCPD post. Screenshots of a video were posted on Reddit saying the incident occurred at an H-E-B in the Annaville neighborhood in Corpus Christi.

WomenGunParkingLot.png

Rossie Dennis, 60, was arrested for on a warrant for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, the Corpus Christi Police Department reported on Facebook.

Dennis was arrested for an incident that occurred around noon on November 24, according to the CCPD post. Screenshots of a video were posted on Reddit saying the incident occurred at an H-E-B in the Annaville neighborhood in Corpus Christi.

View attachment 570621

I had a person get angry at me for what I don't know awhile back. This person was steaming. I simply signaled an I'm sorry and that was it

You have no idea what another person is going through no matter what. Especially what these libturds have done to us as a society. Always try and deescalate anything stupid. We all can cross a line in the worst of days. Not worth it.

Taking the high road will trick the other in to thinking what an idiot they were half an hour later

This moron lady could have been killed if the other person had a gun
This lady should get 7-10 yrs

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but because the gun was only pulled out and not really used at the end of the day, how much consideration does that part of the picture get, especially if the person with the gun has a license and registration for it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but because the gun was only pulled out and not really used at the end of the day, how much consideration does that part of the picture get, especially if the person with the gun has a license and registration for it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"Brandishing" is a crime. So are threats of death or violence. It's also cause for loss of your license.

View attachment 570621

Wo wo, limp wristing will lead to lower split times and potential cycling issues.

Forum List

Back