Michigan Releases Forensics Report on Dominion

Dominion Voting Systems Voting System Documentation

In the interests of transparency, the Secretary of State makes this information available to the public without the need of a formal records request.

For any vote "switching" to occur, it would have been caught by the voter, who can review their ballot before it is cast.

It's in the manual.

So, the only valid audit is the "official audit" by the very guys trying to hide these huge discrepancies.
Just saying it’s an audit by people with an agenda.
The guys who did the "official" audit have no agenda?
Dunno. Maybe they’re part of that cabal of Hollywood liberals who kidnap children and consume their blood.

I get you’re guy’s conspiracy theories mixed up sometime.
What makes it even harder to believe is when those same "hollywood liberals" have talked about it to the public, multiple times, right?
Or that serial killer in Belgium admitting to kidnapping children for the worlds elite to hunt down and use their bodies for perverse rituals and shit, right? That guy was a big fat liar, even though he numerous documented attempts at taking his life while in prison.

the right will keep finding these incidents that alone no won't overturn the election. together, sure did and stole it.
For starters, you guys could try to be honest and stop constantly lying about “these incidents”.

This was not some official audit from the state of Michigan as was stated.
until you talk about this as a genuine problem, why bother talking to you at all? you simply exist to say NO YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE.

you know better. so forgive me if i simply don't play your surface level game of bullshit.

Come back when you have real results from a real audit conducted by an entity that doesn't have a partisan axe to grind.
Otherwise, same old. Same old. You see what you want to see.

You mean a left-wing partisan hack...those kind of folks with no axe to grind. Maybe we can get the big tech firms to take a look and spin it in your favor. I am sure they would be fair in their assessment.
You guys used to be smarter than this.

But I get it. This report says what you want to believe so there’s no need to question the legitimacy of the source. Right?

The results are here.

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

Some highlights:

- The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote "flip" from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.

- Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . ." was false.

- The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

- The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.

The system seems to have an inbuilt cloth as was used in the Clinton email servers:

- Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present, therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.

The report is shocking, Banana republic election warrants a strong response from Americans.
OK, I read the post and it sounds pretty damning, but I don't see any sources or more importantly, any mention of what the courts, the FEC, or the MI AG are doing about it. If true, it should be addressed. If not, it just so much internet BS.

the right will keep finding these incidents that alone no won't overturn the election. together, sure did and stole it.
For starters, you guys could try to be honest and stop constantly lying about “these incidents”.

until you talk about this as a genuine problem, why bother talking to you at all? you simply exist to say NO YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE.

you know better. so forgive me if i simply don't play your surface level game of bullshit.

You guys are on such a hair trigger and every time one of these things comes up you all fly off the handle.

Then a few days later the rational people catch up to the internet crazies and explain the error and y’all just keep moving on.

Last time it was “OMG SUITCASES UNDER TABLES” and this isn’t going to be anything different. Your “genuine” problems consistently turn out to be nothing and you just never seem to catch on to the lies you’re being told.
Believe me, the right wingers aren't the only ones that are being duped. Americans in total are being duped. We will just have to see, but I believe the Chinese have just pulled off the coup of the century.

That one just has to be ignored -
His bubble is so hardened it's only a matter of time until he suffocates.

You guys are on such a hair trigger and every time one of these things comes up you all fly off the handle.

Then a few days later the rational people catch up to the internet crazies and explain the error and y’all just keep moving on.

Last time it was “OMG SUITCASES UNDER TABLES” and this isn’t going to be anything different. Your “genuine” problems consistently turn out to be nothing and you just never seem to catch on to the lies you’re being told.
fly off the handle at anything?

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
FAST FOOD AT THE WHITE HOUSE
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!
TRUMP WILL PUSH THE BUTTON!!!

fuck dude, i can make a list longer than a list of your bullshit at the crap the left has flown off the handle about for no reason. but you ignore it so you can say the OTHER side is doing the very crap you do.

cute.

In the interests of transparency, the Secretary of State makes this information available to the public without the need of a formal records request.

For any vote "switching" to occur, it would have been caught by the voter, who can review their ballot before it is cast.

It's in the manual.

The forum's forensic expert is here!

People can review their ballots so, this prevents fraud somehow... someway... don't ask. Surely a machine designed to cheat will simply tell the voter his vote went to Biden when he voted for Trump. The 6000 switched votes were not caught because the voters were all morons, obviously.

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

fuck dude, i can make a list longer than a list of your bullshit at the crap the left has flown off the handle about for no reason. but you ignore it so you can say the OTHER side is doing the very crap you do.

cute.
If your list includes “two scoops of ice cream” then you’re argument is, like, so much worse than you could possibly imagine.

And at the end of the day, this isn’t helping your argument either because all it is arguing is that my “side” is as bad as yours.

You sprinkle legitimate problems, like Russian interference in the election (which is simultaneously something that a LOT of Republicans fly off the handle trying to pretend didn’t happen) with illegitimate ones (like fast food which barely anyone remembers because it was so fleeting yet you clearly can’t get over it).

Youre not really a rational person and until you calm down and stop being so angry all the time, I doubt you’ll ever come back to reality.

It's in the manual.

The forum's forensic expert is here!

People can review their ballots so, this prevents fraud somehow... someway... don't ask. Surely a machine designed to cheat will simply tell the voter his vote went for Biden when he voted for Trump. The 6000 switched votes were not caught because the voters were all morons, obviously.
Because those paper ballots can be hand recounted and check to see if the machines are changing votes.

You may remember this occurring in Georgia which disproved the conspiracy about Dominion there.

Hard to believe but they are still pushing the story that the U.S military conducted raids, and suffering casualties doing so, on offices in Germany. Confiscating servers that proved there was vote tampering. Even as the Electoral College is in the very process of validating the election today Trump and his sycophants are going around saying it's not over..what the hell does that mean.

It's in the manual.

You think the machine reaches over and changes the ballot manually as the voter feeds it into the machine?!

Hard to believe but they are still pushing the story that the U.S military conducted raids, and suffering casualties doing so, on offices in Germany. Confiscating servers that proved there was vote tampering. Even as the Electoral College is in the very process of validating the election today Trump and his sycophants are going around saying it's not over..what the hell does that mean.

All irrelevant, a machine has now been inspected by a team of experts.

As have the signatures by the way. 11% did not match in Arizona, the judge decided to throw the case out because apparently now it is not enough that they don't match. An intent to fraud has to be also proven.

It seems that these judges are taking a dare believing nothing will be found. Then, as they are huge Biden advocates, when the most massive fraud in history is found they have to quickly invent excuses to throw the cases out.

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

cute.
If your list includes “two scoops of ice cream” then you’re argument is, like, so much worse than you could possibly imagine.

And at the end of the day, this isn’t helping your argument either because all it is arguing is that my “side” is as bad as yours.

You sprinkle legitimate problems, like Russian interference in the election (which is simultaneously something that a LOT of Republicans fly off the handle trying to pretend didn’t happen) with illegitimate ones (like fast food which barely anyone remembers because it was so fleeting yet you clearly can’t get over it).

Youre not really a rational person and until you calm down and stop being so angry all the time, I doubt you’ll ever come back to reality.
legitimate.

and this is why we will never see eye to eye. russia has been proven to be bullshit y'all made up but NO - WE DIDN'T - REALZ.

not playing your game dude.

The results are here.

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

Some highlights:

- The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote "flip" from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.

- Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . ." was false.

- The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

- The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.

The system seems to have an inbuilt cloth as was used in the Clinton email servers:

- Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present, therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.

The report is shocking, Banana republic election warrants a strong response from Americans.
OK, I read the post and it sounds pretty damning, but I don't see any sources or more importantly, any mention of what the courts, the FEC, or the MI AG are doing about it. If true, it should be addressed. If not, it just so much internet BS.

It's an official report. It's true, it was ordered by a judge. The judge probably thought that there was nothing wrong and he was going to get his proof of no fraud. Some of these idiots are so full of the Biden aid that they have bought their own nonsense.

It is up to Americans and Trump to address the issue. The courts have signaled that they are not going to do their duty. The case is now going to get thrown out some irrelevant technicality. Perhaps they will need to prove the machine had fraudulent intentions or other nonsense. Even more likely, the court will say that the result is not enough to change the outcome of the election... repeat the same on each jurisdiction even though collectively it would be enough to change the outcome.

Forum List

Back