Michigan Releases Forensics Report on Dominion

the right will keep finding these incidents that alone no won't overturn the election. together, sure did and stole it.
For starters, you guys could try to be honest and stop constantly lying about “these incidents”.

This was not some official audit from the state of Michigan as was stated.
until you talk about this as a genuine problem, why bother talking to you at all? you simply exist to say NO YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE.

you know better. so forgive me if i simply don't play your surface level game of bullshit.

You guys are on such a hair trigger and every time one of these things comes up you all fly off the handle.

Then a few days later the rational people catch up to the internet crazies and explain the error and y’all just keep moving on.

Last time it was “OMG SUITCASES UNDER TABLES” and this isn’t going to be anything different. Your “genuine” problems consistently turn out to be nothing and you just never seem to catch on to the lies you’re being told.
fly off the handle at anything?

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
FAST FOOD AT THE WHITE HOUSE
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!
TRUMP WILL PUSH THE BUTTON!!!

fuck dude, i can make a list longer than a list of your bullshit at the crap the left has flown off the handle about for no reason. but you ignore it so you can say the OTHER side is doing the very crap you do.

cute.
If your list includes “two scoops of ice cream” then you’re argument is, like, so much worse than you could possibly imagine.

And at the end of the day, this isn’t helping your argument either because all it is arguing is that my “side” is as bad as yours.

You sprinkle legitimate problems, like Russian interference in the election (which is simultaneously something that a LOT of Republicans fly off the handle trying to pretend didn’t happen) with illegitimate ones (like fast food which barely anyone remembers because it was so fleeting yet you clearly can’t get over it).

Youre not really a rational person and until you calm down and stop being so angry all the time, I doubt you’ll ever come back to reality.
legitimate.

and this is why we will never see eye to eye. russia has been proven to be bullshit y'all made up but NO - WE DIDN'T - REALZ.

not playing your game dude.
Russia has been proven to be bullshit?

Okay dude. Because when I look at the investigations done by multiple branches of government, they all agree that Russia hacked Podesta, the DNC, that they released those strategically to help Trump and ran troll farms of people posing online to amplify Trump’s message.

But yeah, it was “proven to be bullshit”, probably by the same people that are “proving” election fraud.

It's an official report
It’s not official. It’s just some dude.

I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.

It is not just "some dude" it is a professional, officially proficient, forensics team. The report is also official. It's clear you did not read a word that was written. The very title is "Allied Security Operations Group".

Last edited:
It's an official report

I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.

It is not just "some dude" it is a professional, officially proficient, forensics team. The report is also official. It's clear you did not read a word that was written. The very title is "Allied Security Operations Group".
No, its the same dude who has written some pretty dodgy and super incorrect affidavits for Republicans this last month.

It sure as hell isn’t “official”.

It's an official report

No, its the same dude who has written some pretty dodgy and super incorrect affidavits for Republicans this last month.

The release of the official document was ordered by a judge.

You are a moron.

The results are here.

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

Some highlights:

- The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote "flip" from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.

- Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . ." was false.

- The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

- The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.

The system seems to have an inbuilt cloth as was used in the Clinton email servers:

- Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present, therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.

The report is shocking, Banana republic election warrants a strong response from Americans.

That wasn't released by Michigan. That was released by a dude name Russel.

The results are here.

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

Some highlights:

- The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote "flip" from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.

- Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . ." was false.

- The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

- The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.

The system seems to have an inbuilt cloth as was used in the Clinton email servers:

- Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present, therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.

The report is shocking, Banana republic election warrants a strong response from Americans.
The problem is that the Press tells people what to believe

It's an official report

You are a moron.
There’s nothing “official” about it. It’s a private company contracted by private parties.

What is “official” about it?

It's an official report

You are a moron.
There’s nothing “official” about it. It’s a private company contracted by private parties.

What in the hell is this? Private companies release official documents ALL THE DAMN TIME. This includes IRS forms, book keeping etc. Please, stop making more of a fool of yourself.

You should also read the part I already posted:

ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency.

the right will keep finding these incidents that alone no won't overturn the election. together, sure did and stole it.
For starters, you guys could try to be honest and stop constantly lying about “these incidents”.

until you talk about this as a genuine problem, why bother talking to you at all? you simply exist to say NO YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE.

you know better. so forgive me if i simply don't play your surface level game of bullshit.

You guys are on such a hair trigger and every time one of these things comes up you all fly off the handle.

Then a few days later the rational people catch up to the internet crazies and explain the error and y’all just keep moving on.

Last time it was “OMG SUITCASES UNDER TABLES” and this isn’t going to be anything different. Your “genuine” problems consistently turn out to be nothing and you just never seem to catch on to the lies you’re being told.

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

fuck dude, i can make a list longer than a list of your bullshit at the crap the left has flown off the handle about for no reason. but you ignore it so you can say the OTHER side is doing the very crap you do.

cute.
If your list includes “two scoops of ice cream” then you’re argument is, like, so much worse than you could possibly imagine.

And at the end of the day, this isn’t helping your argument either because all it is arguing is that my “side” is as bad as yours.

You sprinkle legitimate problems, like Russian interference in the election (which is simultaneously something that a LOT of Republicans fly off the handle trying to pretend didn’t happen) with illegitimate ones (like fast food which barely anyone remembers because it was so fleeting yet you clearly can’t get over it).

Youre not really a rational person and until you calm down and stop being so angry all the time, I doubt you’ll ever come back to reality.
legitimate.

and this is why we will never see eye to eye. russia has been proven to be bullshit y'all made up but NO - WE DIDN'T - REALZ.

Okay dude. Because when I look at the investigations done by multiple branches of government, they all agree that Russia hacked Podesta, the DNC, that they released those strategically to help Trump and ran troll farms of people posing online to amplify Trump’s message.

But yeah, it was “proven to be bullshit”, probably by the same people that are “proving” election fraud.
define troll farms. they were said to be Facebook ads. I read about 10% of the ads. VERY FEW were even political but almost all were simply keeping extreme views fighting.

You are still falling for it.

bye.

It's an official report

You are a moron.

What in the hell is this? Private companies release official documents ALL THE DAMN TIME. This includes IRS forms, book keeping etc. Please, stop making more of a fool of yourself.

ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency.

So what is official about it?

It’s a private company contracted by a private party releasing their assessment. There’s nothing official about it.

It's an official report

You are a moron.

It’s a private company contracted by a private party releasing their assessment. There’s nothing official about it.
why are you denying science???

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

cute.

legitimate.

define troll farms. they were said to be Facebook ads. I read about 10% of the ads. VERY FEW were even political but almost all were simply keeping extreme views fighting.

bye.

The troll farm was called IRC. They employed people to pose as Americans posting on social media in support of Trump. Basically a collection of internet trolls

Their operations are described my Mueller in reasonable detail starting on page 14 of the report.

Or starting on page 11 of the Senate Intel Report.

Why can’t we see eye to eye? Because you’re losing your connection with reality.

It's an official report

You are a moron.

The forensic report was compiled in connection with the ongoing lawsuit in Michigan. Then it was ordered to be released by a judge.

What is NOT official about the document?

I am done with this discussion. Leftists redefining words to mean whatever the hell they please is not worthy of attention. Back to discussing the documents.

Does it matter? They found that the computer system is designed to commit Fraud------

Isn't what matters that the system is for FRAUD--------------

Using this system to commit FRAUD disenfranchises my vote....

ERGO BIDEN isn't president

FUCK BIDEN

The fact that it’s not conducted by a government agency or at the request of a government agency.

It carries no legal weight. It carries no legal authority. It carries no formal governmental meaning.

That.

like RUSSIA?
KAVANAUGH
IMPEACH
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!

cute.

legitimate.

bye.

The troll farm was called IRC. They employed people to pose as Americans posting on social media in support of Trump. Basically a collection of internet trolls

Their operations are described my Mueller in reasonable detail starting on page 14 of the report.

Or starting on page 11 of the Senate Intel Report.

Why can’t we see eye to eye? Because you’re losing your connection with reality.

In this election facebook, twitter and the media decided to erase a massive scandal and perhaps more acceptable, a porn video as it related to Biden.

The Russian troll farms were not even slightly relevant in comparison.

The fact that it’s not conducted by a government agency or at the request of a government agency.

It carries no legal weight. It carries no legal authority. It carries no formal governmental meaning.

That.

Again, official documents can be written by any official authority. In this case the document was produced in connection with a court. We would like to discuss the report now instead of your non-understanding of words.

That.

Again, official documents can be written by any official authority. In this case the document was produced in connection with a court. We would like to discuss the report now instead of your non-understanding of words.
These are not official authorities. The researcher is not an official authority. The person who commissioned them to do their work is not an official authority.

Forum List

Back