Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

'Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"'

lol

Now Moore is a hero to conservatives.

Too funny.

No, he's still a fat gasbag. But unlike a lot of other celebrity types, Moore does keep close to the masses, especially those in flyover country. For all his bloviating, snark, and asshattery, you do get a sense he still sees himself in the trenches, and because of that he may have a better feel for the pulse of "abandoned America"

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

Michael Moore To Liberals: Quit Dancing In The End-Zone, Trump Won The Debate
If you don't have a problem with Hillary's fake smile and patronizing and snobbish attitude, then she looked okay to you.

I have a problem with the way she rigged the nomination and always skates on Obstruction of Justice charges.

All Moore's tweets were for one specific reason, to make certain Democrats don't sit on the rearends on election day and get out to vote.

It is clearer than clear in Moore's tweets.

Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC

Hilary came off like a typical politician...Sane, knew the facts in details and had plans. Trump big angry, smash Washington

The problem is that this cycle is the "we hate typical politicians" cycle.

But thats just dumb to then label all sanity "typical politicians" and rail against it. The only thing you're against is the label.

Paul Ryan aint going no where

Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC

Hilary came off like a typical politician...Sane, knew the facts in details and had plans. Trump big angry, smash Washington

The problem is that this cycle is the "we hate typical politicians" cycle.

But thats just dumb to then label all sanity "typical politicians" and rail against it. The only thing you're against is the label.

Paul Ryan aint going no where

It's what's going on right now.

What I find interesting about the pundits/polls this morning about the debate is that the debate was called in favor of Clinton when the pundits were calling it but emphatically for Trump when the people voted on websites?

Why the big difference? I will vote for Trump, but over all, I think he blew it at the debate. He took the bait and squandered time trying to defend himself and getting irritated. Hillary kept on message although the message did not resonate with me. Where were the questions about her Aides getting immunity, her incompetence of not recognizing Top Secret emails and putting our secrets on an unsecured server for all hostile nations to hack.

But why the difference in who really won the debate?
1. The Media Pundits are usually in the tank for Hillary, so websites who generated the opinion with station employees called it for her.

2. Those websites that asked their subscribers or readers to vote was overwhelmingly in the tank for Trump. Even though it was not a great m oment for him.

3. The answer: Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will support him through thick and thins. And there are boat loads more supporters for him while just handfuls of people turn out for Hillary's stumps.

4. This passion for the Trump candidate will result in higher turnouts for him and the Clinton voters will come out and vote in November, if they are in the mood.

5. So, the liberal Moore just might be right. From what we witnessed last night and today...It's over. Trump wins.
Get over it. Clinton won the debate by a huge margin.
The people disagree. However, I think she was better prepared,

What I find interesting about the pundits/polls this morning about the debate is that the debate was called in favor of Clinton when the pundits were calling it but emphatically for Trump when the people voted on websites?

Why the big difference? I will vote for Trump, but over all, I think he blew it at the debate. He took the bait and squandered time trying to defend himself and getting irritated. Hillary kept on message although the message did not resonate with me. Where were the questions about her Aides getting immunity, her incompetence of not recognizing Top Secret emails and putting our secrets on an unsecured server for all hostile nations to hack.

1. The Media Pundits are usually in the tank for Hillary, so websites who generated the opinion with station employees called it for her.

2. Those websites that asked their subscribers or readers to vote was overwhelmingly in the tank for Trump. Even though it was not a great m oment for him.

3. The answer: Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will support him through thick and thins. And there are boat loads more supporters for him while just handfuls of people turn out for Hillary's stumps.

4. This passion for the Trump candidate will result in higher turnouts for him and the Clinton voters will come out and vote in November, if they are in the mood.

5. So, the liberal Moore just might be right. From what we witnessed last night and today...It's over. Trump wins.
Get over it. Clinton won the debate by a huge margin.

It's pure partisan fuckery when people say Trump won the debate. But it's the same when people say Clinton won. It was a stalemate. Both demonstrated that they're worthless morons, and nothing else was accomplished.
Thank you for being objective. Refreshing on this board!

All Moore's tweets were for one specific reason, to make certain Democrats don't sit on the rearends on election day and get out to vote.

It is clearer than clear in Moore's tweets.
Precisely. He's see's the Trump movement as a force to be reckoned with and if Dems don't amass around Hillary Clinton and get out and vote he WILL win in a landslide. Bernie and Michelle Obama are out there stumping for her today, why? internal polling shows her in trouble in states she's supposed to have in her back pocket. It doesn't look good.

If Trump gets 15-20% of the black vote, and it looks like he will, its over. Clinton is in trouble so if you don't want Trump in office you better get all your friends and their friends and their friends out to vote. The shit is dire for her.....believe me.

I almost want to give you a big hug and tell you that everything is gonna be OK.

The online polls, my dear, are open to multiple votes. You see? Nutbags get on there and vote many, many times. If you don't understand this....there
is little hope that you can grasp the complexities of any major issue.

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

I know you aren't dumb enough to fall for that.

Dude.......he is a Trump supporter.
If acknowledging Moore is correct in his assessment that Dems MUST get out and vote like they did with Obama or else Clinton loses bigly then yes I guess I am dumb.

Its always funny when an asshole that supports a POS makes fun of someone else for who they support.

If acknowledging Moore is correct in his assessment that Dems MUST get out and vote like they did with Obama or else Clinton loses bigly then yes I guess I am dumb.

What is dumb.....my friend....is saying that you think Trump won that debate. That is dumb.

What is dumb.....my friend....is saying that you think Trump won that debate. That is dumb.
He did. She did what every other politician does. Recite canned responses that she memorized all weekend. Everyone's eyes glaze over after 20 seconds of her speaking. Trump on the other hand continuously attacked DC and Clintons utter and complete failure to get anything done for the American people <<<<that message resonated/resonates with the American people.

If the debate were judged on who did the best memorizing of drivel Clinton wins, if its judged on actual content Trump wins. I can sum up Trumps message from that debate. Hillary's message? Who the fuck knows and birther and misogyny.

Forum List

Back