Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

Michael Moore was a hero for libs when he was attacking Bush.
After saying "Trump won!" they may start calling him "Putin's agent".

I can not get in to the article to read in your link Cereal, so I went to Townhall and found the Moore article and when I clicked on it, it say the article was removed????

Michael Moore also told people to get used to saying "President Romney"

I'm a huge Romney fan but that was certainly the wrong call on Moore's part

He's just using his Jedi mind tricks on us in order to ensure we vote, and to pursuade the Bernie or bust stragglers. He does this every election now.

Moore is just getting the troops all riled up... Take nothing for granted...
There is no lower life form than a career politician

I've noticed that you say that a lot, yet never in reference to career Republicans. Isn't that interesting?
All career politicians are the same doesn't matter if it's a D or R... everyone of them are progressive

Really? Lower than murderers, rapists, thieves, arsonists, mafiosi, grifters, con men, televangelists, cultists, terrorists, psychopaths, sociopaths, infectious lepers, republicans, non infectious lepers, mullahs, and unibombers?

What I find interesting about the pundits/polls this morning about the debate is that the debate was called in favor of Clinton when the pundits were calling it but emphatically for Trump when the people voted on websites?

Why the big difference? I will vote for Trump, but over all, I think he blew it at the debate. He took the bait and squandered time trying to defend himself and getting irritated. Hillary kept on message although the message did not resonate with me. Where were the questions about her Aides getting immunity, her incompetence of not recognizing Top Secret emails and putting our secrets on an unsecured server for all hostile nations to hack.

But why the difference in who really won the debate?
1. The Media Pundits are usually in the tank for Hillary, so websites who generated the opinion with station employees called it for her.

2. Those websites that asked their subscribers or readers to vote was overwhelmingly in the tank for Trump. Even though it was not a great m oment for him.

3. The answer: Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will support him through thick and thins. And there are boat loads more supporters for him while just handfuls of people turn out for Hillary's stumps.

4. This passion for the Trump candidate will result in higher turnouts for him and the Clinton voters will come out and vote in November, if they are in the mood.

5. So, the liberal Moore just might be right. From what we witnessed last night and today...It's over. Trump wins.

Really? Lower than murderers, rapists, thieves, arsonists, mafiosi, grifters, con men, televangelists, cultists, terrorists, psychopaths, sociopaths, infectious lepers, republicans, non infectious lepers, mullahs, and unibombers?
Career politicians make them all look like Saints

What I find interesting about the pundits/polls this morning about the debate is that the debate was called in favor of Clinton when the pundits were calling it but emphatically for Trump when the people voted on websites?

Why the big difference? I will vote for Trump, but over all, I think he blew it at the debate. He took the bait and squandered time trying to defend himself and getting irritated. Hillary kept on message although the message did not resonate with me. Where were the questions about her Aides getting immunity, her incompetence of not recognizing Top Secret emails and putting our secrets on an unsecured server for all hostile nations to hack.

But why the difference in who really won the debate?
1. The Media Pundits are usually in the tank for Hillary, so websites who generated the opinion with station employees called it for her.

2. Those websites that asked their subscribers or readers to vote was overwhelmingly in the tank for Trump. Even though it was not a great m oment for him.

3. The answer: Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will support him through thick and thins. And there are boat loads more supporters for him while just handfuls of people turn out for Hillary's stumps.

4. This passion for the Trump candidate will result in higher turnouts for him and the Clinton voters will come out and vote in November, if they are in the mood.

5. So, the liberal Moore just might be right. From what we witnessed last night and today...It's over. Trump wins.

This will be fun to be brought up in a few weeks.

I think Moore just wants to be in the news so he is echoing the professor who says Trump will win. He may well be right but I think he's just trying to stay in the public eye.

Forum List

Back