Arizona Republic endorses Hillary - first Democrat they've ever endorsed for president.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Arizona Republic endorses Hillary - first Democrat they've ever endorsed for president.

Since The Arizona Republic began publication in 1890, we have never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president. Never. This reflects a deep philosophical appreciation for conservative ideals and Republican principles.

This year is different.

The 2016 Republican candidate is not conservative and he is not qualified.

That’s why, for the first time in our history, The Arizona Republic will support a Democrat for president.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

Nice!

• Banned
Clinton retains her composure under pressure. She’s tough. She doesn’t back down.

Trump responds to criticism with the petulance of verbal spit wads.

That’s beneath our national dignity.

When the president of the United States speaks, the world expects substance. Not a blistering tweet.

"The 2016 Republican candidate is not conservative and he is not qualified.

That’s why, for the first time in our history, The Arizona Republic will support a Democrat for president."

True.

And for every Republican who correctly refuses to support the likes of Trump there are that many more weak Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents who won’t vote for Trump – the very voters any GOP presidential candidate needs to win.

Flood a state with enough illegal pieces of shit,, and you get support for the biggest piece of shit running.
the dems plan in action.

Since The Arizona Republic began publication in 1890, we have never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president. Never. This reflects a deep philosophical appreciation for conservative ideals and Republican principles.

This year is different.

That’s why, for the first time in our history, The Arizona Republic will support a Democrat for president.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

Nice!

That was brilliantly laid out.

I am curiouis how the state knows who they will be giving the electoral votes to even before anyone votes.
Guess if you live in Arizona, there is really no need to go to the polls. Its already been determined.
Just like Maryland, out of all the votes, if Hillary only got one, the electoral votes would still all go to her.

Wonder how much this will hurt their circulation.

Dallas Morning News Takes Subscription Hit for Clinton Pick

That proves they have integrity.
really, thats all it takes?
Im curious, if there was a story out there about Donald Trump buying his competition and then the next day closing down everything they did, leaving all the people unemployed, would you be saying that Donald Trump had integrity, or would you be using it as a bashing point to prove he is unworthy of the classification of human.

Does this mean that one vote will change....because of a newspaper endorsement ?
I always let everyone else tell me who to vote for, so much easier than actually thinking for myself.

I am guessing that is why Matthew is so excited.

Now, if someone would just tell him to stop wetting his pants.
well, I was wondering how to handle my emotions over this news.. Wetting pants you say?
Ohhhh, warm, feels kinda nice.

This year is different.

Nice!

I heard a number of people that hadn't been sure about who to vote for say HRC is an adult, Trump is a child, so they have made up their minds.

This year is different.

Nice!

I heard a number of people that hadn't been sure about who to vote for say HRC is an adult, Trump is a child, so they have made up their minds.

Yeah, and I heard a cat tell me that Trump is an alien from Mars.

This year is different.

Nice!

Yeah, and I heard a cat tell me that Trump is an alien from Mars.

I'm sure Trump blames the cat for all of the world's woes.

Forum List

Back