Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

Michael Moore To Liberals: Quit Dancing In The End-Zone, Trump Won The Debate

Yep, people are looking for a big change, and the hildabitch ain't it.

True, Hillary is just going to take the ball from Obama and run with it.

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

Yep, people are looking for a big change, and the hildabitch ain't it.

True, Hillary is just going to take the ball from Obama and run with it.

More like fumble it right into our enemies laps.

Trump is like "hey, there's something wrong, there's something wrong, we need to do something about it, something's wrong" and the people say "yes, something's wrong, let's vote for the guy who says something's wrong."

Seems rather ridiculous if you don't actually have any solutions to what is wrong.

Trump is like "hey, there's something wrong, there's something wrong, we need to do something about it, something's wrong" and the people say "yes, something's wrong, let's vote for the guy who says something's wrong."

Seems rather ridiculous if you don't actually have any solutions to what is wrong.

unless you're a conspiracy theorist who hates the government. then it makes sense.

What I find interesting about the pundits/polls this morning about the debate is that the debate was called in favor of Clinton when the pundits were calling it but emphatically for Trump when the people voted on websites?

Why the big difference? I will vote for Trump, but over all, I think he blew it at the debate. He took the bait and squandered time trying to defend himself and getting irritated. Hillary kept on message although the message did not resonate with me. Where were the questions about her Aides getting immunity, her incompetence of not recognizing Top Secret emails and putting our secrets on an unsecured server for all hostile nations to hack.

But why the difference in who really won the debate?
1. The Media Pundits are usually in the tank for Hillary, so websites who generated the opinion with station employees called it for her.

2. Those websites that asked their subscribers or readers to vote was overwhelmingly in the tank for Trump. Even though it was not a great m oment for him.

3. The answer: Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will support him through thick and thins. And there are boat loads more supporters for him while just handfuls of people turn out for Hillary's stumps.

4. This passion for the Trump candidate will result in higher turnouts for him and the Clinton voters will come out and vote in November, if they are in the mood.

5. So, the liberal Moore just might be right. From what we witnessed last night and today...It's over. Trump wins.
Get over it. Clinton won the debate by a huge margin.

Digging down a bit into what Moore said, it's not so much that Trump was the better debater or made better points or is the superior candidate. Moore appears to understand that Trump could end up winning with a particular group of states that (a) are buying into a specific part of his message and (b) control enough electoral votes to make the difference.

This is an asymmetrical election - the two candidates are being judged under different standards. I don't know if Moore's prediction is correct, but it's understandable.

And this "________ clearly won the debate" stuff clearly misinterprets what is happening. "Won", by what & whose standards, precisely?

Last edited:

I think Moore realizes what the thinking person realizes in this election that it is going to be tight. Liberals don't realize that Trump is a formidable challenger to Clinton. If she wins, it will be by one of the most tighter margins in Presidential Election History.

What I find interesting about the pundits/polls this morning about the debate is that the debate was called in favor of Clinton when the pundits were calling it but emphatically for Trump when the people voted on websites?

Why the big difference? I will vote for Trump, but over all, I think he blew it at the debate. He took the bait and squandered time trying to defend himself and getting irritated. Hillary kept on message although the message did not resonate with me. Where were the questions about her Aides getting immunity, her incompetence of not recognizing Top Secret emails and putting our secrets on an unsecured server for all hostile nations to hack.

But why the difference in who really won the debate?
1. The Media Pundits are usually in the tank for Hillary, so websites who generated the opinion with station employees called it for her.

2. Those websites that asked their subscribers or readers to vote was overwhelmingly in the tank for Trump. Even though it was not a great m oment for him.

3. The answer: Trump supporters are more passionate about their candidate and will support him through thick and thins. And there are boat loads more supporters for him while just handfuls of people turn out for Hillary's stumps.

4. This passion for the Trump candidate will result in higher turnouts for him and the Clinton voters will come out and vote in November, if they are in the mood.

5. So, the liberal Moore just might be right. From what we witnessed last night and today...It's over. Trump wins.
Get over it. Clinton won the debate by a huge margin.

It's pure partisan fuckery when people say Trump won the debate. But it's the same when people say Clinton won. It was a stalemate. Both demonstrated that they're worthless morons, and nothing else was accomplished.

Kinda like Hillary saying she is going to fix all these problems now? Since she said she would fix them 30 years ago? You have nothing.

Forum List

Back