Michael Moore makes STUNNING claim about Hillary’s role in Vince Foster’s death…

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michael Moore makes STUNNING claim about Hillary’s role in Vince Foster’s death…
What a strange election it’s been.

We’ve never seen an election where voters are simultaneously so polarized against one candidate and apathetic in support of the other. With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton setting records as two of the most disliked presidential candidates in American history, I (Matt Palumbo) have noticed anecdotally that most voters list opposition to the “other ......................................
Michael Moore makes STUNNING claim about Hillary's role in Vince Foster's death... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Shocking to come from marshmallow M. Moore the gun taking hypocrite who has ten body guards who all carry a gun. This hypocrite should be trusted with his word after he tries to assist in selling this Country down the river. Although It has been said he supports Trump that might show a grain of some sense left in that head of it. If people can't see the goal has been to slam Trump with the lowest blows possible then you've got issues with logic and common sense.

We’ve never seen an election where voters are simultaneously so polarized against one candidate and apathetic in support of the other. With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton setting records as two of the most disliked presidential candidates in American history, I (Matt Palumbo) have noticed anecdotally that most voters list opposition to the “other ......................................
Michael Moore makes STUNNING claim about Hillary's role in Vince Foster's death... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Shocking to come from marshmallow M. Moore the gun taking hypocrite who has ten body guards who all carry a gun. This hypocrite should be trusted with his word after he tries to assist in selling this Country down the river. Although It has been said he supports Trump that might show a grain of some sense left in that head of it. If people can't see the goal has been to slam Trump with the lowest blows possible then you've got issues with logic and common sense.

It's funny. Not only that they didn't get the joke, but that you didn't get the joke either.

Also, I'm against guns. If I were in a situation where there was danger around me, I'd want guns to protect me.

Say for example I decided to go on holiday to Yemen, there are some beautiful sights in Yemen, some of them you need an armed convoy to get to. While I would love for Yemen to be a safe place, it's not. So, if you're going to go there, you need the protection, regardless of whether you like guns.

Same in the US. Many people don't want guns, but guns are there and as a top politician you need security because there are people with guns. It's not hypocritical, it's having to put up with something due to the nature of the country.

You know, it even says in the linked article that Moore was joking and being sarcastic.

Also, you're gonna believe what that loser West is saying?

• Banned

You know, it even says in the linked article that Moore was joking and being sarcastic.

Also, you're gonna believe what that loser West is saying?

You bet I will because indoctrinated idiots don't know honest information since they've been so heavily hypnotized by MSM BS and their lies. LMFAO half the MSM zombies don't even know what they don't know. That's why we all sit back and lofao because msm are so fkn clueless it's sickening.

Forum List

Back