Mexico to challenge Texas law on immigration as inhumane

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Mexico to challenge Texas' new 'inhumane' migration law, president says​

Reuters
Tue, December 19, 2023 at 10:26 AM EST·1 min read

0a8194ad9d82ec4a64f77f5d955130ec

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Tuesday said his government was preparing to challenge a new Texas law allowing state law enforcement to arrest suspected migrants, which he called "inhumane."
On Monday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed the law giving local officers powers long delegated to the U.S. government.
Migrants who enter the United States illegally can already be charged with illegal entry or re-entry under federal laws, but the governor of the border state has criticized what he calls U.S. President Joe Biden's failure to enforce them.

Manuel continued, "When they are arrested, the hand cuffs might make a mark on their wrists. Besides, these people are desperate and in need of food and shelter and a future. How can Governor Abbot not allow them free access into the United States in order to escape the likes of me and my two-bit Marxist hell hole?

Governor Abbott was at a loss of words to try and respond.

Last edited:
DEmocrats need more kiddie prostitutes; they've probably already raped and murdered the 85,000 children they've 'lost' to death already.

DEmocrats need more kiddie prostitutes; they've probably already raped and murdered the 85,000 children they've 'lost' to death already.
If you don't allow the abortion mills to take care of them first you leave them no choice.

Reuters

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Tuesday said his government was preparing to challenge a new Texas law allowing state law enforcement to arrest suspected migrants, which he called "inhumane."
On Monday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed the law giving local officers powers long delegated to the U.S. government.
Migrants who enter the United States illegally can already be charged with illegal entry or re-entry under federal laws, but the governor of the border state has criticized what he calls U.S. President Joe Biden's failure to enforce them.

Manuel continued, "When they are arrested, the hand cuffs might make a mark on their wrists. Besides, these people are desperate and in need of food and shelter and a future. How can Governor Abbot not allow them free access into the United States in order to escape the likes of me and my two-bit Marxist hell hole?

What is the...I clicked on this expecting it to.be in the political.satire section. Why would Mexico want America.to take their best citizens? Why isn't the Mexican president explaining why his citizens fear for theiir lives? Clearly their best citizens who the oes who are illegaly entering America.

Last edited:

Reuters

Back to the Halls of Montezuma

Immigration criminals have killed more Americans than Hamas has killed Israelis. This invasion, encouraged and financed by the Mexican government, is an act of war.

Besides giving a finger to our foreign enemies, Texas Governor Abbott must challenge the authority of the Quislings in Washington, even if it causes a civil war. We've backed down from these One-World traitors long enough.

Back to the Halls of Montezuma

Immigration criminals have killed more Americans than Hamas has killed Israelis. This invasion, encouraged and financed by the Mexican government, is an act of war.

Besides giving a finger to our foreign enemies, Texas Governor Abbott must challenge the authority of the Quislings in Washington, even if it causes a civil war. We've backed down from these One-World traitors long enough.
Yes, but stop making sense and speaking truth or the DOJ will press charges.

What is the...I clicked on this expecting it to.be in the poliical.satire section. Why would Mexico want America.to take their best citizens? Why isn't the Mexican president explai ing why his citizens fear for theiir lives? Clearly their best citizens who the oes who are illegaly entering America.

First of all, hundreds of thousands if not millions at this point, are people from south of Mexico, and from around the world. Mexico is scared to fucking death that they will be the ones stuck with thousands of these third-worlders.

And right on cue, the mods move this NEWS STORY, to an obscure board that mostly gets ignored.

Thanks mods, the Dimocrat party loves you!

First of all, hundreds of thousands if not millions at this point, are people from south of Mexico, and from around the world. Mexico is scared to fucking death that they will be the ones stuck with thousands of these third-worlders.

Their own self-inflicted corruption. Screw them; they were cashing in on robbing these fake 'refugees', and now it's going to bite them in the ass.

It's going to be hilarious watching how those vermin deal with 'refugees' they can't make money off of. We will suddenly see the left go dead silent on how they're treated and focus on yet another 'issue' soon.

Last edited:

Reuters

I thought this was the Babylon Bee. Mexico challenging OUR border laws??? Is there any doubt America has lost control and has no foreign respect whatsoever.

Forum List

Back