Merkel

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
What the hell is Merkel doing here wasting time with Mr. Magoo when so many people in her country are suffering through a natural disaster?

What the hell is Merkel doing here wasting time with Mr. Magoo when so many people in her country are suffering through a natural disaster?

The flood of foreigners she allowed to stampede into Germany rape more women than that in a month.

The flood of foreigners she allowed to stampede into Germany rape more women than that in a month.
I hope you and LK Elder don't worship anywhere or pretend to be decent human beings.

I hope you and LK Elder don't worship anywhere or pretend to be decent human beings.
Why, because I dare to discuss the harsh REALITY of stupid shit politician feel good policies? German WOMEN RAPED that's a consequence of her oh look at the poor refuges lets bring thousands of them into Germany BS. RAPES, why isn't she in prison for enabling that?

And while I'm at it Biden's open borders fiasco DEATHS of poor people while cartels earn $1B a month RAPING and smuggling them across our border while Biden encourages it.

Germany. Many people are increasingly asking the question - how did it happen that there are so many victims and missing persons?
The fact is that there are practically no emergencies ministries in Europe. Only firefighters, who are involved in emergency situations and the army, in the most critical cases.
This turned out to be more important than the terrible destruction and death of so many people. The Dutch royal family visited Limburg, seemed to sympathize , and then immediately, on the same day, arranged a fun summer photo shoot with children. And tomorrow they are going on vacation to Greece. As if nothing had happened!
They are not prepared for such situations, they are not coordinated, they do not really know what to do, there is no coordination of actions. There are no sufficient means of salvation. Having the Ministry of Emergency Situations is considered too expensive and not cost-effective.
Merkel said: -" This is terrible, this is a disaster! " and left for America.

She is a Kabbalist stooge in that she was probably elected via voter fraud and that she hopes to exterminate Germans (White folks).

yeah, sanctiMon. offering prayers on a scumbag board sure helped showcasing how decent you are, clown.

yeah, sanctiMon. offering prayers on a scumbag board sure helped showcasing how decent you are, clown.
Caring about human beings killed in a terrible natural disaster is too hard for you to believe? You need to be concerned with you.

Caring about human beings killed in a terrible natural disaster is too hard for you to believe? You need to be concerned with you.
stuff it, sanctiMon. you used this catastrophe to try to make a stupid political point, you raging hypocrite. i am sure my fellow countrymen will be happy when I tell them about your prayers and concerns, troll.

What point do you imagine that to be, you callous douche bag?
maybe read your insipid op again, sanctimonious and senile clown? read your thread title as well. maybe it will dawn on you then.

maybe read your insipid op again, sanctimonious and senile clown? read your thread title as well. maybe it will dawn on you then.
Or you could just state directly what you think you are talking about, asshole.

lol.i am direct here. you playing (?) obtuse is YOUR decision, obnoxious sanctimonious prick.

lol.i am direct here. you playing (?) obtuse is YOUR decision, obnoxious sanctimonious prick.
If you're too much of a pussy to say what you mean, and too much of a scumbag to care about people suffering, just GTFO and go work on your moral bankruptcy.

If you're too much of a pussy to say what you mean, and too much of a scumbag to care about people suffering, just GTFO and go work on your moral bankruptcy.
oh look. still playing dumb. maybe you can't help it.

you used the flood in germany to attack merkel and biden. because you have a lot of morality and decency and are really concerned about the flood victims. lol.

that twat preaches about moral bankruptcy, awesome.

Forum List

Back