Men's Nipples ok. Women's, not so much.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like watching Face Off and tonight's episode was body painting on nude models. The women had pasties on their nipples. The men did not. A nipple is a nipple. Period. So what's the fuss between them?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Men's nipples do not evoke the same feelings in women that women's nipples and breasts evoke in most men.

I.P.Freely

VIP Member
Reaction score
I like watching Face Off and tonight's episode was body painting on nude models. The women had pasties on their nipples. The men did not. A nipple is a nipple. Period. So what's the fuss between them?
were they Cornish

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yanno....................I've seen women's breasts in public (check out the beaches of Brazil or anywhere in the Mediterranean), and I don't see any reason that they need to be covered more than a man's chest.

The only reason we have that particular rule is that we tend to think that by out-purifying the others, we can be better than them.

Adam and Eve didn't know they were naked until they ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

We're all born naked, and most of us go out that way (especially on the autopsy or mortician's table).

Shit.............if it's hot enough, and you feel comfortable doing it, walk naked if you feel like it.

mayrj

Reaction score
no one wants to see men's hairy nipples

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting to note of the 195 or so countries in the world only about a dozen attach any sexual significance to the female breasts. Rest are mature. :)

Also worth noting that everything the female breast does, a man's can do as well.
Male lactation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Longer we continue to censor nature and the human body, longer it's gonna be seen as a sexual object.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Men's nipples do not evoke the same feelings in women that women's nipples and breasts evoke in most men.
You just HAD to spill the beans. Thanks a LOT.

The whole nudity thing is weird here, you can show a chunk of head getting blown off but lose your license over a female nipple.

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yanno....................I've seen women's breasts in public (check out the beaches of Brazil or anywhere in the Mediterranean), and I don't see any reason that they need to be covered more than a man's chest.

The only reason we have that particular rule is that we tend to think that by out-purifying the others, we can be better than them.

Adam and Eve didn't know they were naked until they ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

We're all born naked, and most of us go out that way (especially on the autopsy or mortician's table).

Shit.............if it's hot enough, and you feel comfortable doing it, walk naked if you feel like it.
Most women don't want to walk around topless because the men would be leering at them and it makes most women uncomfortable to have men just staring at their breasts. :D

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I know I've asked this question and wondered many times, why do men have nipples? :lol: Nipples are a useless appendage for a man.
That isn't exactly true. They are just as much as an erogenous zone for men as they are for women.

What was really silly is when the put nipples on the Bat Suit. What the hell was reasoning behind that I'll never know?

Last edited:

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know I've asked this question and wondered many times, why do men have nipples? :lol: Nipples are a useless appendage for a man.
That isn't exactly true. They are just as much as erogenous zone for men as they are for women.

What was really silly is when the put nipples on the Bat Suit. What the hell was reasoning behind that I'll never know?
:lol: True, I never thought about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would rather see a lady's nipples than a man's nipples but that just me. It's the way I roll.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List