Men's Nipples ok. Women's, not so much.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I like watching Face Off and tonight's episode was body painting on nude models. The women had pasties on their nipples. The men did not. A nipple is a nipple. Period. So what's the fuss between them?

I like watching Face Off and tonight's episode was body painting on nude models. The women had pasties on their nipples. The men did not. A nipple is a nipple. Period. So what's the fuss between them?
were they Cornish
images

Yanno....................I've seen women's breasts in public (check out the beaches of Brazil or anywhere in the Mediterranean), and I don't see any reason that they need to be covered more than a man's chest.

The only reason we have that particular rule is that we tend to think that by out-purifying the others, we can be better than them.

Adam and Eve didn't know they were naked until they ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

We're all born naked, and most of us go out that way (especially on the autopsy or mortician's table).

Shit.............if it's hot enough, and you feel comfortable doing it, walk naked if you feel like it.

Interesting to note of the 195 or so countries in the world only about a dozen attach any sexual significance to the female breasts. Rest are mature. :)

Also worth noting that everything the female breast does, a man's can do as well.
Male lactation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Longer we continue to censor nature and the human body, longer it's gonna be seen as a sexual object.

Men's nipples do not evoke the same feelings in women that women's nipples and breasts evoke in most men.
You just HAD to spill the beans. Thanks a LOT.

The whole nudity thing is weird here, you can show a chunk of head getting blown off but lose your license over a female nipple.

Yanno....................I've seen women's breasts in public (check out the beaches of Brazil or anywhere in the Mediterranean), and I don't see any reason that they need to be covered more than a man's chest.

The only reason we have that particular rule is that we tend to think that by out-purifying the others, we can be better than them.

Adam and Eve didn't know they were naked until they ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

We're all born naked, and most of us go out that way (especially on the autopsy or mortician's table).

Shit.............if it's hot enough, and you feel comfortable doing it, walk naked if you feel like it.

Most women don't want to walk around topless because the men would be leering at them and it makes most women uncomfortable to have men just staring at their breasts. :D

I know I've asked this question and wondered many times, why do men have nipples? :lol: Nipples are a useless appendage for a man.
That isn't exactly true. They are just as much as an erogenous zone for men as they are for women.

What was really silly is when the put nipples on the Bat Suit. What the hell was reasoning behind that I'll never know?

Last edited:
I know I've asked this question and wondered many times, why do men have nipples? :lol: Nipples are a useless appendage for a man.
That isn't exactly true. They are just as much as erogenous zone for men as they are for women.

What was really silly is when the put nipples on the Bat Suit. What the hell was reasoning behind that I'll never know?

:lol: True, I never thought about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I would rather see a lady's nipples than a man's nipples but that just me. It's the way I roll.

Forum List

Back