Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

lol... assuming that a marriage is intact enough to actually share that info is what i am talking about. but no matter what, in the end that final decision doesn't belong to the sperm donor no matter who that might be; but would certainly deserve to be told to fuck off if he thinks he did get the last say so.... stupid ass.

I am not assuming anything though. And in support of your position about the final decision, my statement is clear.

If a woman gets pregnant and decides to have an abortion, and for any reason thinks she needs to tell the man, so she can then tell the man he has no rights or say-so, then that has more to do with her daddy issues and/or authority issues, than his rights or need to know.

lol... assuming that a marriage is intact enough to actually share that info is what i am talking about. but no matter what, in the end that final decision doesn't belong to the sperm donor no matter who that might be; but would certainly deserve to be told to fuck off if he thinks he did get the last say so.... stupid ass.

I am not assuming anything though. And in support of your position about the final decision, my statement is clear.

If a woman gets pregnant and decides to have an abortion, and for any reason thinks she needs to tell the man, so she can then tell the man he has no rights or say-so, then that has more to do with her daddy issues and/or authority issues, than his rights or need to know.

not really, a marriage is a partnership...50/50 until it comes to either ones' bodies. but you go ahead & think whatever it is you are conjuring up in your head.

not really, a marriage is a partnership...50/50 until it comes to either ones' bodies. but you go ahead & think whatever it is you are conjuring up in your head.

There is nothing 50/50 about a partnership that doesn't have a say-so under any circumstance. If a woman wants to take absolute responsibility for an individual decision where any partner, under any condition, doesn't have an equal say-so in the outcome, then there is no reason to include the other partner. If she chooses to include the other partner, she has only chosen to include a partner that is helpless and at her mercy, and for no other purpose than her own selfish reasons.

It's more than how I look at it, that's the way it is whether or not you want to see it.

There is nothing 50/50 about a partnership that doesn't have a say-so under any circumstance. If a woman wants to take absolute responsibility for an individual decision where any partner, under any condition, doesn't have an equal say-so in the outcome, then there is no reason to include the other partner. If she chooses to include the other partner, she has only chosen to include a partner that is helpless and at her mercy.

It's more than how I look at it, that's the way it is whether or not you want to see it.

uh- sure. it's apparent you have had a failing in one or more relationships in the past to believe that is true across the board. :itsok: #sad.

uh- sure. it's apparent you have had a failing in one or more relationships in the past to believe that is true across the board. :itsok: #sad.

You can say whatever you want, you still haven't presented an argument against it. Your desire to think it has something to with me, or that I warrant any emotional response, is just a further indication of how your petty, insignificant, misguided beliefs, reflect the thoughtless actions of a foolish woman.

You can say whatever you want, you still haven't presented an argument against it. Your desire to think it has something to with me, or that I warrant any emotional response, is just a further indication of how your petty, insignificant, misguided beliefs, reflect the thoughtless actions of a foolish woman.

wow- just wow. i'm 56 yrs old & have been around to know both sides of the equation. tis you who haven't proven otherwise.... oh well, i think your nails need some sharpening, sweetheart.

wow- just wow. i'm 56 yrs old & have been around to know both sides of the equation. tis you who haven't proven otherwise.... oh well, i think your nails need some sharpening, sweetheart.

That's still not an argument. You keep coming up short no matter how old you are or what you have seen. You seem to think this is about me and you, when that's got nothing to do with whether or not a strong, independent woman needs to tell a man what he has no control over or decision in, crusty hag.

The only person who has the right to make a decision about a pregnancy is the woman who is experiencing it. No man. No government. If you are a man who has thoughts about this matter, be very careful of whom you have sex with. No one forces a man to have sex and implant his sperm. This is entirely voluntary. If a man is unsure of a woman, he should not have sex with her. Just say "no."

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.
Amusing how old white farts who lost their erections years ago are so christian about women's rights

Because he is the father.
all the male has to do is control his sperm...sadly men dont care for this answer......when you release your sperm to a woman ..she now owns it...why dont men take responsibility for their sperm?

If she owns it why is the man then responsible for child support if the woman wants to keep the baby an the guy doesn't?

Because he helped her get pregnant. Most men, unless in love, will try and convince the woman to get an abortion and probably offer to pay for it. In most marriages they probably will decide together, and or the marriage may break up if she decides not to go ahead with the pregnancy. No one owns another person's body.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.
True.

The right to privacy prohibits government from seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will.

It likewise prohibits government from compelling a woman to obtain her husband’s consent as a condition of exercising her right to privacy.

True.

The right to privacy prohibits government from seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will.

It likewise prohibits government from compelling a woman to obtain her husband’s consent as a condition of exercising her right to privacy.

Thank you for your comment and it being correct. I also want to point out that the people who wish to stop others from having abortions are people who are adherents to some religious groups. I take it that people who have abortions are not members of these same groups. We are supposed to have freedom of religion in this country, one may not be forced into a religion, and a religion may not be established by the government.

That's still not an argument. You keep coming up short no matter how old you are or what you have seen. You seem to think this is about me and you, when that's got nothing to do with whether or not a strong, independent woman needs to tell a man what he has no control over or decision in, crusty hag.

is that right? you replied - to me - & started making no sense trying to defend a point that you seem to think is the only possible valid one. not to mention the silly choice words you used made it obvious it was becoming personal to you....

lol....'crusty hag'?

lol... meow............hissssssssssssssssssssss..........................

*flick*

all the male has to do is control his sperm...sadly men dont care for this answer......when you release your sperm to a woman ..she now owns it...why dont men take responsibility for their sperm?

If she owns it why is the man then responsible for child support if the woman wants to keep the baby an the guy doesn't?
Because once born a child becomes the responsibility of both parents.

Prior to birth the status of a woman’s pregnancy is the sole responsibility of the woman, and she alone has the right to determine the outcome of that pregnancy:

“Before birth, however, the issue takes on a very different cast. It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty than on the father's. The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.”

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

is that right? you replied - to me - & started making no sense trying to defend a point that you seem to think is the only possible valid one. not to mention the silly choice words you used made it obvious it was becoming personal to you....

lol....'crusty hag'?

lol... meow............hissssssssssssssssssssss..........................

*flick*

I did reply to you and you obviously had some objection to it, but still haven't offered an argument of any substance against it. The simple fact you keep trying to suggest it is some kind of struggle between us, instead of supporting anything contrary, is exactly what I am talking about. If you disagree, demonstrating that you are vested in exerting control over someone else, or even the dialog, through conflict based in the foolish desire just to say/post something, will only continue to prove me correct.

Last edited:
Because he is the father.

Because he helped her get pregnant. Most men, unless in love, will try and convince the woman to get an abortion and probably offer to pay for it. In most marriages they probably will decide together, and or the marriage may break up if she decides not to go ahead with the pregnancy. No one owns another person's body.

That doesn't answer my reasoning to the response given.

Forum List

Back