Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

all the male has to do is control his sperm...sadly men dont care for this answer......when you release your sperm to a woman ..she now owns it...why dont men take responsibility for their sperm?

If she owns it why is the man then responsible for child support if the woman wants to keep the baby an the guy doesn't?
Because once born a child becomes the responsibility of both parents.

Prior to birth the status of a woman’s pregnancy is the sole responsibility of the woman, and she alone has the right to determine the outcome of that pregnancy:

“Before birth, however, the issue takes on a very different cast. It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty than on the father's. The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.”

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

How is that fair? if a woman has a right to an abortion, and it is her choice only, why does a man not have the same right?

if an equal rights amendment is passed, and all references to sex are removed from the law, why would being a woman then give the person an additional layer of choice?

Men have rights, but they exercise them at an earlier time in the relationship, when they decide to have sex or not with a particular woman. The argument that men ought to have "equal rights" 50/50 when conception has already occurred fails to recognize that it is the woman who is in possession of the fertilized egg, zygote, whatever stage it's in, and he cannot exercise such a right without involving the woman and completely canceling out her right. Unfortunately, there is no way in which to transfer the whole operation from the female to the male.

The notion of a father’s prenatal ‘rights’ fails as red herring fallacy.

The issue solely concerns the fact that the Constitution places limits on the authority of the state with regard to the right to privacy: that the states may not dictate to citizens personal matters, such as whether to have a child or not.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.

Then he should have no financial or personal responsibility for the child either. If he has those responsibilities then he needs to have a say in the care and raising ot the child.

Please...

70ea72a7fc86f63450d227a164a0a3e3--political-opinion-political-issues.jpg

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.

Imagine a woman having rights concerning a man's penis.....

Then he should have no financial or personal responsibility for the child either. If he has those responsibilities then he needs to have a say in the care and raising ot the child.

Well, if he hadn't had sex with her, then he won't have any financial or personal responsibilities, would he?

Well, if he hadn't had sex with her, then he won't have any financial or personal responsibilities, would he?

The question is why should women have a legal "out" while men do not.

Especially if one day an Equal Rights Amendment is passed that would make any and all laws gender neutral.

is that right? you replied - to me - & started making no sense trying to defend a point that you seem to think is the only possible valid one. not to mention the silly choice words you used made it obvious it was becoming personal to you....

lol....'crusty hag'?

lol... meow............hissssssssssssssssssssss..........................

*flick*

I did reply to you and you obviously had some objection to it, but still haven't offered an argument of any substance against it. The simple fact you keep trying to suggest it is some kind of struggle between us, instead of supporting anything contrary, is exactly what I am talking about. If you disagree, demonstrating that you are vested in exerting control over someone else, or even the dialog, through conflict based in the foolish desire just to say/post something, will only continue to prove me correct.

sure... you go with that if it makes you feel better. this certainly isn't about you & me as far as i'm concerned... but your words say otherwise.

you seem to think keeping a secret from a life partner is the way to go. i think that makes a so called partnership a sham. what i did say was ...if ...in the end... a female is told by her so called 'partner' that she must remain pregnant & carry thru with a pregnancy as if he has a superior vote in the matter.... should be told to fug off.... because he doesn't have the right to control her uterus. IF ... as in the case of the trump/pence loving poster sassyass.... SHE wants to hand over control of her body to her husband... SHE is welcome to do that as long as it stays between THEM...

why it is so hard for you to 'understand' that bewilders me... you goin' on with some silly pseudo psychoanalysis, bringing in 'daddy issues' etc... was absurd... but then again, perhaps you are 'confused'. either way, you just go on with whatever you got going' on in yer head.

:113:

Last edited:

The question is why should women have a legal "out" while men do not.

Especially if one day an Equal Rights Amendment is passed that would make any and all laws gender neutral.

Well, men have an opt out. It's called not impregnating a woman.

I think abortions should be mandatory in some cases. Clean up the gene pool.

Which is exactly why no man in any relationship should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control

Which is exactly why no man in any relationship should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control

Welcome to the world of sex ed.

sure... you go with that if it makes you feel better. this certainly isn't about you & me as far as i'm concerned... but your words say otherwise.

you seem to think keeping a secret from a life partner is the way to go. i think that makes a so called partnership a sham. what i did say was ...if ...in the end... a female is told by her so called 'partner' that she must remain pregnant & carry thru with a pregnancy as if he has a superior vote in the matter.... should be told to fug off.... because he doesn't have the right to control her uterus. IF ... as in the case of the trump/pence loving poster sassyass.... SHE wants to hand over control of her body to her husband... SHE is welcome to do that as long as it stays between THEM...

why it is so hard for you to 'understand' that bewilders me... you goin' on with some silly pseudo psychoanalysis, bringing in 'daddy issues' etc... was absurd... but then again, perhaps you are 'confused'. either way, you just go on with whatever you got going' on in yer head.

:113:

What benefit do you think the woman would gain from telling a man she was killing his unborn baby and he has no choice in the matter?

It's not like I would call my neighbor, tell him I am painting my garage green, and he has no choice in matter whether or not he likes it, when he has no idea I am painting the garage to start with, and never had a choice to begin with.

If a woman decides to have the child, then that's a different story.

Last edited:

True. 100% agreed. HOWEVER, that means Ge gets a say in how the child is raised. Far too often I see situations where the mother thinks the Dad is nothing more than an ATM and babysitter.

Oh I agree the father should have influence and be involved in the child's life , once she decides to produce an infant out of their escapade.

Well, men have an opt out. It's called not impregnating a woman.

You do realize the woman has that same opt out, right? That’s why I’m against abortion except for cases of rape. They made a choice. They made a child. Now make a life with that child, or let someone else do so.

Oh I agree the father should have influence and be involved in the child's life , once she decides to produce an infant out of their escapade.

Far too often I see, hear, read about mothers who use their children and courts as a sledgehammer against the father, even if he’s likely the better parent.

Just as soon as men are not FORCED to pay child support for kids they don't want you might have a point.

Forum List

Back