Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.

My husband had every right concerning his children...fug off and relax on your tirade over abortion. You look like a tool

My husband had every right concerning his children...fug off and relax on your tirade over abortion. You look like a tool

Once they are born. No I'm not going to "fug off" and I get sick of males telling women what they can and can't do and you telling me I'm a tool. What kind of tool am I?

all the male has to do is control his sperm...sadly men dont care for this answer......when you release your sperm to a woman ..she now owns it...why dont men take responsibility for their sperm?

If she owns it why is the man then responsible for child support if the woman wants to keep the baby an the guy doesn't?

Once they are born. No I'm not going to "fug off" and I get sick of males telling women what they can and can't do and you telling me I'm a tool. What kind of tool am I?

A broken plastic mallet.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.
Fair enough...if the woman has 100% of the say, should she not bear 100% of the responsibility?

Fair enough...if the woman has 100% of the say, should she not bear 100% of the responsibility?

Wait wait!!! THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

never going to happen , the Male has got to be controlled . Sorry to say it but from a practical point of view , young guys just gotta very CAREFULLY milk the Cow but always be on the lookout for a NEW cow .

No rights...."even if the male is married to a female"....

Are you the writer of the Pina Colada song?

you are welcome to let someone else have a superior vote over your autonomy... but you nor he gets to have that right for anyone else. you are also welcome to fug off :SMILEW~130:

once a post born human is taking breath in & the cord is cut- then it is all about a separate human with every right that every other post born human possesses.

you are welcome to let someone else have a superior vote over your autonomy... but you nor he gets to have that right for anyone else. you are also welcome to fug off :SMILEW~130:

The fact you think it is necessary to tell a man to fug off, or tell them they don't have a right, when the only way they would know is if your stupid ass told them, then it becomes clear the issue really isn't the issue you think it is.

The fact you think it is necessary to tell a man to fug off, or tell them they don't have a right, when the only way they would know is if your stupid ass told them, then it becomes clear the issue really isn't the issue you think it is.

lol... assuming that a marriage is intact enough to actually share that info is what i am talking about. but no matter what, in the end that final decision doesn't belong to the sperm donor no matter who that might be; but would certainly deserve to be told to fuck off if he thinks he did get the last say so.... stupid ass.

Forum List

Back