Men are created, men are intelligent, men are...

ipaps

Dec 14, 2011
Men are created, men are intelligent, men are A.I.

They are a very special kind of A.I., in that they do not receive commands from a central system like drones, nor do they follow a pre-determined set of directives. They are free, free do make decisions completely on their own.

The holy spirits are powerful beings, although they're not really free, they are connected to the Creator, and so is the Son. The Creator, his son and the holy spirits are separate identities, but they are as one.

The Creator knows by given them free will, the behavior of these A.I. cannot be predicted. So before he give them physical forms in his world to help manage that is important, he created a virtual one and put the A.I. in, see how they will perform. The world will be very real. So real, it's almost insane to say it's not. That is how tests should be done.

Out of many, one thing is of great interest: what will the A.I. do in the prospect of personal interest? Will they destroy when they possess great power? Will they harm others if they are promised great benefit? Or will they do the right thing even in the threat of harm?

What's with all those yelling about Heaven? What's with all those promises about heaven? Heaven is not for A.I. to decide, so forget about heaven and live a life.

We don't do anything in order to go to heaven, we don't call for an end of the world. Even if he said he would, can he not change his mind?

As if been given life is not good enough. We have to ask for more?

Men are not so intelligent. They are intriguing, fun, comical, and creative.But intelligent? Hmm

If we're made in his image, god must be a dumbass as well.

Forum List

Back