Melania Trump welcomes the White House Christmas tree

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

On Monday, November 25, Pennsylvania resident Larry Snyder of Mahantongo Valley Farms presented the 2019 White House Christmas Tree. Since 1966, the National Christmas Tree Association has held a contest that awards its winner with the honor of presenting their tree to The First Family. The prizewinning tree will be brought to the North Portico of the White House in a horse-drawn carriage and will serve as a centerpiece for Christmas decorations in the Blue Room of the White House.

ME: Lets see who the lowlife leftists will say to smear Melania in this thread

The most beautiful, classiest First Lady of all time and the MSM ignores her or worse, like those qu33rs who were triggered when she addressed the opioid epidemic issue.

Last edited:

On Monday, November 25, Pennsylvania resident Larry Snyder of Mahantongo Valley Farms presented the 2019 White House Christmas Tree. Since 1966, the National Christmas Tree Association has held a contest that awards its winner with the honor of presenting their tree to The First Family. The prizewinning tree will be brought to the North Portico of the White House in a horse-drawn carriage and will serve as a centerpiece for Christmas decorations in the Blue Room of the White House.

Who in the heck cares.

Who in the heck cares.

Every man woman and child living free in the United States should care. She is a living symbol of our country.

Who in the heck cares.

You would rather have unibrow the weight lifter back? She could have carried the tree in by herself after giving her husband a good buggering.

Who in the heck cares.

Every ph ukn day we have people paid that stir the crap in our nation. We have problems to be sure. However these individuals have turned it into a war of perpetual miserable existence where the crumbs fall to them first. So for a few days a year, it slows down. So when the first lady celebrates holidays, it means something. It is a shame she is treated this way. Because she is good at doing her job. We should be living peace a lot more days then a few holidays a year. But the eternal grind will continue.

Who in the heck cares.

Every ph ukn day we have people paid that stir the crap in our nation. We have problems to be sure. However these individuals have turned it into a war of perpetual miserable existence where the crumbs fall to them first. So for a few days a year, it slows down. So when the first lady celebrates holidays, it means something. It is a shame she is treated this way. Because she is good at doing her job. We should be living peace a lot more days then a few holidays a year. But the eternal grind will continue.

Did it mean anything when Michelle or Hillary celebrated it for you?? I didn't and I don't care about the tramps Xmas.

Who in the heck cares.

You would rather have unibrow the weight lifter back? She could have carried the tree in by herself after giving her husband a good buggering.

With her high heels, I so doubt it. She probably has enough to carry with her clothes, in other words, she doesn't even do housework.

Who in the heck cares.

With her high heels, I so doubt it. She probably has enough to carry with her clothes, in other words, she doesn't even do housework.
Yeah, Melania justs sit there looking pretty in the White House while the whale was on all fours scrubbing floors. Burns me up.

Who in the heck cares.

Did it mean anything when Michelle or Hillary celebrated it for you?? I didn't and I don't care about the tramps Xmas.

With Michelle she became obnoxiously political. That opened her up to criticism. Besides that she had her own way with holidays and was not bad. She perhaps learned a lesson or should have about people who support her with the failed school lunch improvements she started. That was a good idea. But each district has to care. With Hillary she has no taste. She had sexual ornaments and other things on Christmas trees as I remember. She is a drug user and drinks heavily. Her and Bill look 20 years older then they should and they have the best medical care in the world. She was to much an extreme feminist where doing anything a first lady does was near insult to her. She involved herself with Bill as President and almost derailed him for the terrible first two years of office.

Who in the heck cares.

With Michelle she became obnoxiously political. That opened her up to criticism. Besides that she had her own way with holidays and was not bad. She perhaps learned a lesson or should have about people who support her with the failed school lunch improvements she started. That was a good idea. But each district has to care. With Hillary she has no taste. She had sexual ornaments and other things on Christmas trees as I remember. She is a drug user and drinks heavily. Her and Bill look 20 years older then they should and they have the best medical care in the world. She was to much an extreme feminist where doing anything a first lady does was near insult to her. She involved herself with Bill as President and almost derailed him for the terrible first two years of office.

I have no interest ever in the first families Xmas, and Michelle did more for the kids school lunch than Melania ever thought of doing.
Prove that the Hillary is a drug user and drinker. She dressed in pantsuits you mean?? I'll have you know I voted for her, as I'm a feminist and I pretty much think Melania is a failure.

Who in the heck cares.

Yeah, Melania justs sit there looking pretty in the White House while the whale was on all fours scrubbing floors. Burns me up.

That is pretty much it, but you find her attractive, I do not. I also do not think whales scrub her floors.

Who in the heck cares.

That is pretty much it, but you find her attractive, I do not. I also do not think whales scrub her floors.
Your taste in women doubtless matches your intellect as well as your grammar.

Who in the heck cares.

Your taste in women doubtless matches your intellect as well as your grammar.

I really could careless about her, except she probably hasn't worked a day in her life like the rest of us women.

Forum List

Back