Poll: Independents Flip On Impeachment, Now Vastly Opposed After First Two Weeks Of Public Hearings

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Poll: Independents Flip On Impeachment, Now Vastly Opposed After First Two Weeks Of Public Hearings

After the first two weeks of public impeachment hearings, 62 percent of surveyed independents claimed the issue is “more important to politicians than it is to me” while 61 percent answered the same way when asked about the media. Conversely, only 22 percent and 23 percent answered the respective questions in the negative.

Furthermore – when asked to rank 11 issues as top priorities – impeachment placed last among independents, with just 27 percent ranking it as the top priority. For comparison, 74 percent selected the deficit, 72 percent selected healthcare, and 70 percent selected infrastructure spending as the top priority.

ME: Intelligent people saw this coming. I have known all along that impeachment will flop. Its all based on hate and lies, and that sort of thing always fails

Agree, but look at the bright side. If they impeach Trump and there is a senate trial then the GOP can call a lot of folks to the stand to testify under oath. My list would include: Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and the rest of the deep state conspirators.

Also, by the time this is happening, Barr, Huber, and Durham should be coming out with more than a few indictments based on their investigations.

• Banned
Agree, but look at the bright side. If they impeach Trump and there is a senate trial then the GOP can call a lot of folks to the stand to testify under oath. My list would include: Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and the rest of the deep state conspirators.

Also, by the time this is happening, Barr, Huber, and Durham should be coming out with more than a few indictments based on their investigations.

Rush thinks that Pelosi wont even let it go to trial.

I'd take that bet. Nancy can't stop that train now. Its all the dems talked about and worked at for two years. If they don't impeach then they have nothing to show for their term in office. What else could the democrat House members run on in 2020?
I'm hearing that they are going to have some kind of debate between law professors who say impeachment is warranted or not warranted. That could be interesting. Turley and Dershowitz say not warranted, and Larry Tribe says it is.

The trial would be devastation on their disaster cake

Dividing a house (the United States of America) as the demos have attempted to do for years now, won't end well for their political careers. The American's are on to it now, and the rebuke is now here.

The sad thing is with the families who won't even come together this Thanksgiving, and it's all because of the division in America now. People have followed the world into the pits of hell over many years looking back, and they are working for Satan without even knowing it anymore or without even caring to escape it anymore. Dragging others down into the pit is Satan's demands of them, and they work to satisfy those demands because of their brainwashing. Their rewards won't be good, yet they care not as long as their current is bringing them a false security, and a lust for all things worldly.

After 2020 all the dems will have is "weeping and gnashing of teeth"....
Thought that took place in 2016 ?

They might be liken to the swine that ran down into the sea after receiving the demons during the time of Jesus come 2020.

Not pride, hate.Trump laughs at her and she hates him for it.

Last edited:

Yep. Pelosi is a piece of shit, but she is politically astute and she knows that Impeachment is a loser for the Left.

Yes Nancy knows that impeachment is a loser, but her troops want impeachment and she has no other cards to play. After impeachment turns to shit, and the dems get tossed out in 2020 and she has to hand the gavel to McCarthy, I'm expecting another TIA episode from the stress of losing everything...

Yep. Pelosi is a piece of shit, but she is politically astute and she knows that Impeachment is a loser for the Left.

Yes Nancy knows that impeachment is a loser, but her troops want impeachment and she has no other cards to play. After impeachment turns to shit, and the dems get tossed out in 2020 and she has to hand the gavel to McCarthy, I'm expecting another TIA episode from the stress of losing everything...

Yep. Her people are leading her by the nose. So is the press

Yep. Her people are leading her by the nose. So is the press
It's her own fault, as pandering for power creates a false power that isn't held in comfort nor peace. She is a victim of her own greed and lust for power that she has aquirred at any cost.

Really?

Then why are you all shitting your pants at the notion of it happening?

The new Donald Trump impeachment poll is not good news for the President - CNNPolitics

IF we were playing backgammon I'd spin that doubling cube, in Bridge I'd double, in poker I'd go all-in.
The senate trial will be run by Republican rules. Lindsey can call any witness he wants. Can you imagine the delicious cornucopia of answers from the following witness list: Schiff, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Ciaramella, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and any other deep state conspirators that plotted a coup against Trump, or as Strzok says the "insurance policy".
Trump is not bullshitting when he says that he wants an impeachment trial in the senate. All the hearsay evidence gets tossed, and we find out about the plots.

Then don't forget that we also have the Barr, Huber, and Durham investigations to see who gets indicted. 2020 should be extremely interesting.

The senate trial will be run by Republican rules. Lindsey can call any witness he wants. Can you imagine the delicious cornucopia of answers from the following witness list: Schiff, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Ciaramella, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and any other deep state conspirators that plotted a coup against Trump, or as Strzok says the "insurance policy".
Trump is not bullshitting when he says that he wants an impeachment trial in the senate. All the hearsay evidence gets tossed, and we find out about the plots.

Actually, no... Republicans don't want a Senate Trial.

In a Senate Trial, they can call Rudy, Bolton, Pompeo and all the other co-conspirators, and Justice Roberts would have to make a decision RIGHT THEN AND THERE - whether or not they should testify. He'd have no legal ground to stand on to refuse.

So, yeah, I guess you can call Hunter Biden...and then ask him, um, what, exactly that is relevent to whether or not Trump tries to shake down the Ukraine?

Actually, no... Republicans don't want a Senate Trial.

In a Senate Trial, they can call Rudy, Bolton, Pompeo and all the other co-conspirators, and Justice Roberts would have to make a decision RIGHT THEN AND THERE - whether or not they should testify. He'd have no legal ground to stand on to refuse.

So, yeah, I guess you can call Hunter Biden...and then ask him, um, what, exactly that is relevant to whether or not Trump tries to shake down the Ukraine?

Rudy, Bolton, and Pompeo can testify to any non-crime you can list.
There is always the "Sorry Executive Privilege" non-response. So meh.

Questions for Hunter Biden:
1. What exactly did you do as director of Burisma and the $million salary? (nothing)
2. Questions about Burisma's connections to the Soros organization.
3. Questions about Burisma corruption.
4. Questions about the investigation that Joe stopped.
5. Questions abouit what happened after Joe stopped Shokin's investigation.
6. Barr and Durham might have better questions after their investigations, especially if they follow the money trail

Trump didn't try to "shake-down" Ukraine, he asked for an investigation into Burisma as required by law.
Trump would not have gotten any money from the Ukraine, unlike the Bidens.

Forum List

Back