Melania Trump welcomes the White House Christmas tree

The most beautiful, classiest First Lady of all time and the MSM ignores her or worse, like those qu33rs who were triggered when she addressed the opioid epidemic issue.
Big, fake boobs are class

On Monday, November 25, Pennsylvania resident Larry Snyder of Mahantongo Valley Farms presented the 2019 White House Christmas Tree. Since 1966, the National Christmas Tree Association has held a contest that awards its winner with the honor of presenting their tree to The First Family. The prizewinning tree will be brought to the North Portico of the White House in a horse-drawn carriage and will serve as a centerpiece for Christmas decorations in the Blue Room of the White House.

ME: Lets see who the lowlife leftists will say to smear Melania in this thread

Who in the heck cares.

Every ph ukn day we have people paid that stir the crap in our nation. We have problems to be sure. However these individuals have turned it into a war of perpetual miserable existence where the crumbs fall to them first. So for a few days a year, it slows down. So when the first lady celebrates holidays, it means something. It is a shame she is treated this way. Because she is good at doing her job. We should be living peace a lot more days then a few holidays a year. But the eternal grind will continue.

Did it mean anything when Michelle or Hillary celebrated it for you?? I didn't and I don't care about the tramps Xmas.

Yes, it did. I put Politics aside for White House Traditions and commend the occupants of the White House no matter who they are for celebrating the traditions.

On Monday, November 25, Pennsylvania resident Larry Snyder of Mahantongo Valley Farms presented the 2019 White House Christmas Tree. Since 1966, the National Christmas Tree Association has held a contest that awards its winner with the honor of presenting their tree to The First Family. The prizewinning tree will be brought to the North Portico of the White House in a horse-drawn carriage and will serve as a centerpiece for Christmas decorations in the Blue Room of the White House.

Who in the heck cares.

Every ph ukn day we have people paid that stir the crap in our nation. We have problems to be sure. However these individuals have turned it into a war of perpetual miserable existence where the crumbs fall to them first. So for a few days a year, it slows down. So when the first lady celebrates holidays, it means something. It is a shame she is treated this way. Because she is good at doing her job. We should be living peace a lot more days then a few holidays a year. But the eternal grind will continue.

Did it mean anything when Michelle or Hillary celebrated it for you?? I didn't and I don't care about the tramps Xmas.

Yes, it did. I put Politics aside for White House Traditions and commend the occupants of the White House no matter who they are for celebrating the traditions.

I can careless about any of their holidays. I think the Separation of Church and State has been getting blurred.

Who in the heck cares.

I can careless about any of their holidays. I think the Separation of Church and State has been getting blurred.

I am Thankful tolerant, capitalist-minded Christians founded this Nation.

It's nice to see Melania coming to the White House every now and then.

I do get a kick out of the Trumpbots adoration of Melania though. Botox, cosmetic surgery, and implants. Her face is the plastic mask of a woman who fears aging and being cast aside.

Melania doesn't live at the White House. She lives in North Washington with her parents, in a large house near Barron's school. She shows up under contract when required. And slaps Donnie's hand away when he tries to touch her.

As always, Trumpbot slavishly believe all the sham marriage Trump shows them rather than the truth.

Last edited:

Hopefully not the bedroom

Hopefully not the bedroom

He hasn't been in her bedroom for years. If you look at current pictures of her, her mouth is in a set line, no warmth, no smile, no emotion when she's with him. There was that moment in the Inauguration where he was talking to her as she smiled at him and when he turned away her face instantly changed.

And then there were all of those pictures of her at the Bush Funeral with the Obamas and the Clintons, happy and smiling. She NEVER looks happy with Dumb Donald. When her hands are at her side at official occasions, they balled into fists. She slaps his hands away when he tries to hold her hand, or take her arm.

She showed up in a white pant suit to the State of the Union, at the time when the Time's Up movement was wearing white.

I love Melania. She is just so subversive.

Forum List

Back