Melania Felt So Violated By The FBI Going Thru Her Drawers That He Had To Buy A New Wardrobe

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
GettyImages-1228456757-640x480.jpg

The thought of those FBI agents going thru Melania's undies forced her to have to get an entire new wardrobe because she can't bring herself to wear anything they touched.

Melania is even more of a clean freak the the president....and she said she can't wear anything those evil men touched. She felt so violated at the condition they left everything when they left that she had to throw everything out.

The thought of those evil FBI agents going thru Melania's undies forced her to have to get an entire new wardrobe because she can't bring herself to wear anything they touched.

Melania is even more of a clean freak the the president....and she said she can't wear anything those evil men touched. She felt so violated at the condition they left everything when they left that she had to throw everything out.

Melania is a "He?"

View attachment 691442

The thought of those FBI agents going thru Melania's undies forced her to have to get an entire new wardrobe because she can't bring herself to wear anything they touched.

Her husband is solely to blame.

What a crock of shit. The FBI is an out-of-control goon squad and they probably had their own little Melania fashion show trying on all her clothes. That would explain why they spent 10 freaking hours inside the Trump's home by themselves.
I think they jerked off on her stuff.
No telling what kind of crap they planted in it.

“Most people don’t know that Melania is a bigger germaphobe than her husband. She hates people touching her and certainly doesn’t want to put on lingerie that FBI agents have had their hands all over,” the friend added.

The former first lady’s friend also told Radar Online that Melania Trump bought a new wardrobe and trashed any clothes that were “contaminated” by the FBI agents.

“This is her home. It’s her bedroom. Even her husband isn’t allowed in her bedroom,” the friend said. “Even if they wore gloves, it is still strangers going through your underwear drawers. She has already bought new underwear and thrown everything that has been contaminated away.”

In addition to Melania Trump’s room, the FBI raided Donald Trump’s office and broke into his safe. A recently unsealed property receipt revealed that more than 50 “classified” folders the FBI seized were empty."

She is the epitome of a true gold digger. Why would anyone have a kid with Trump genes in the 1st place?
Speaking of a gold digger. I’m sure if you ask nice Biden will invite you over to raid Jill’s panty drawer. Probably even his daughter’s.

Speaking of a gold digger. I’m sure if you ask nice Biden will invite you over to raid Jill’s panty drawer. Probably even his daughter’s.
You are still lacking. Should I give you another example? First thing before plagiarizing is to come up with something original and all your own. You know how Melania does that and you are similarly robotic.

You are still lacking. Should I give you another example? First thing before plagiarizing is to come up with something original and all your own. You know how Melania does that and you are similarly robotic.
Bet Hunter would let you share his crack pipe too for a small fee …wink wink.

Easy question only you can answer, are you a man or a woman?
If Hunter isn’t your style…I’m sure he can hook you up with one of his Chinese prostitues. It will probably cost extra though.

View attachment 691442

Yes, she only lets Secret Service men get into her drawers.

They found some of the documents in her living quarters.

Like it would be beneath Trump to hide documents there. Or in Barron's room. Or in Trump Tower. Or at Bedminster. Or in Ivana's coffin. :laugh:

If Hunter isn’t your style…I’m sure he can hook you up with one of his Chinese prostitues. It will probably cost extra though.
What about Melania? Are you the same gender wise? The OP is about her being victimized and violated. If I asked her the same question do you think she would talk about smoking crack? Your whole schpeel is lacking any sign of intelligence. In short you are a lackluster hack.

Bet Hunter would let you share his crack pipe too for a small fee …wink wink.
Shut yo mouth. Hunter shares his whores. Never a crack pipe. Crack pipes are so sacred that democrats distribute free crack pipes to the homeless along with free needles. So they don't have to share.

Forum List

Back