Melania Felt So Violated By The FBI Going Thru Her Drawers That He Had To Buy A New Wardrobe

What about Melania? Are you the same gender wise? The OP is about her being victimized and violated. If I asked her the same question do you think she would talk about smoking crack? Your whole schpeel is lacking any sign of intelligence. In short you are a lackluster hack.
Ah…is that what you were doing? Providing sympathy for Melania’s possessions being violated? Somehow I think not.

In short you are a liar.😗

Shut yo mouth. Hunter shares his whores. Never a crack pipe. Crack pipes are so sacred that democrats distribute free crack pipes to the homeless along with free needles. So they don't have to share.
True. Bet he would give okfine a dick pic though. 😀

If the FBI felt that documents were found in Melania's bedroom, why are they keeping her bras and panties?

No telling what kind of crap they planted in it.
Actually ---------------------- there could be something to that. Spyware, bugs.

Yeah, I agree. It sounds funny but I think she does need a new wardrobe.

And God knows Trump can afford it, so no problem.

20220905_042816.jpg

We need to get a search warrant to search the FBI for women's designer clothes, shoes and underwear.

We need to get a search warrant to search the FBI for women's designer clothes, shoes and underwear.
Wonder how many FBI girlfriends and spouses ended up with designer purses,clothes and Jewelry?

Wonder how many FBI girlfriends and spouses ended up with designer purses,clothes and Jewelry?
Yeah, and I wonder how many FBI cross dressers and 'sniffers' (like Biden) ended up with them as well.

View attachment 691442

The thought of those FBI agents going thru Melania's undies forced her to have to get an entire new wardrobe because she can't bring herself to wear anything they touched.

Melania is even more of a clean freak the the president....and she said she can't wear anything those evil men touched. She felt so violated at the condition they left everything when they left that she had to throw everything out.

HE did? Freudian slip there? HE? Are you telling us that Melania is a HE?

What a crock of shit. The FBI is an out-of-control goon squad and they probably had their own little Melania fashion show trying on all her clothes. That would explain why they spent 10 freaking hours inside the Trump's home by themselves.
Hopefully if that is true it was taped by those who refused to follow FBI orders to turn the surveillance cameras off. If there are videos of FBI agents sniffing Melania’s panties or trying them on, the FBI will likely be replaced with a brand new agency.

Forum List

Back