Breaking! Melania Trump Bought New Wardrobe After FBI ‘Contaminated’ Her Clothes During Mar-a-Lago Raid

I'm sure she replaced all her underwear.....panties ....bras ....silk nighties ....etc...

And fumigated the rest....coats, boots, handbags.....and all that.

Good on her.:thup:

Yeah, it is a joke. Nothing more than word salad, most of it misspelled.

I read the stupid thing. It was a Nothing Burger. She even used Community College brochures as some of her reference documents.

It would have been an OK term paper for a 100 or 200 level course in Education but nothing even approaching graduate work.

It was probably written by an Intern.

The filthy perverted bastards should be sued by her.

Probably because the panty sniffers took some home, either for personal use or to put up for sale on Ebay. I imagine a pair of her panties would fetch a good price, maybe enough to retire on, especially if they were used.

Because the FBI not only went through her underwear but Barron's too, but not Donald's, Melania thought that they might have planted a pathogen of some kind.

It would be nice if there was a low the Dems wouldn't sink to.

Guess not.

Nice to hear the former First Lady has little more to worry about than a new wardrobe

I wonder if I would! Darn, all that hemming. I couldn't face doing that again.
I had someone ( maybe even several someone’s who knows ) break into my house. Steal very weird items. Not the obvious stuff like computer,TV etc. no things like a wallet I got for Christmas but hadn’t used,a backpack/ purse I had just bought but hadn’t used, heirlooms with no actual value,gifts bought for some kids in my family ( ie toys) both packaged and unpackaged etc. Stuff the people had to rummage through drawers and closets to find.

There is nothing creepier than knowing scumbags you don’t know have broken into your home and have been rifling through your stuff. And I’m not a public figure.

I had someone ( maybe even several someone’s who knows ) break into my house. Steal very weird items. Not the obvious stuff like computer,TV etc. no things like a wallet I got for Christmas but hadn’t used,a backpack/ purse I had just bought but hadn’t used, heirlooms with no actual value,gifts bought for some kids in my family ( ie toys) both packaged and unpackaged etc. Stuff the people had to rummage through drawers and closets to find.

There is nothing creepier than knowing scumbags you don’t know have broken into your home and have been rifling through your stuff. And I’m not a public figure.
Oh, horrible. I haven't had that happen so I guess I don't know how I'd feel. I hope it never again happens to you!

Forum List

Back