Biden's up to 8. In the Bible that's called a few.

I bet he remembers every one.
Maybe Biden thinks he's Nebuchadnezzar and totally lose his memory and eat grass like an ox

THE LIST: 8 Women Have Accused Joe Biden of Misconduct or Sexual Assault

At least 8 women have accused Joe Biden of sexual misconduct or sexual assault.

written by Paul Goldberg March 28, 2020

smiley_popcorn.gif

Tara Reade recently spoke out on TheHillTV.

Per the Guardian “It happened all at once, and then … his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” Reade recalled in an interview with podcast host Katie Halper on Wednesday. “He said ‘come on, man, I heard you liked me. For me, it was like, everything shattered … I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”

Alexandra Tara Reade

Alexandra Tara Reade told the Union that Biden touched her several times when she worked in his U.S. Senate office in 1993. The incidents, in which she said Biden would “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” allegedly occurred when she was in her mid-20s. Reade told the Union that her responsibilities at work were reduced after she refused to serve drinks at an event — a task she believes she was assigned because Biden liked her legs.

Reade reportedly spoke to U.S. Senate personnel about what was going on, and Biden’s office allegedly found out. She left his office two months later, after only nine months on the job. Reade told the Union that she didn’t feel sexualized by the way she’d been treated, instead saying she felt ornamental, like a lamp: “It’s pretty. Set it over there. Then when it’s too bright, you throw it away.”

Lucy Flores

On March 29, in the aforementioned essay published on the Cut, former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee Lucy Flores alleged that Biden smelled her hair and gave her “a big slow kiss” on the back of her head at an event for her 2014 campaign. In that moment, she wrote, she felt “embarrassed” and “shocked.”

“I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me,” she continued. In response to the essay, Biden claimed that he had no memory of having “acted inappropriately,” but added that if he was in the wrong, he would “listen respectfully.”

Amy Lappos

When Amy Lappos was a congressional aide for U.S. representative Jim Himes in 2009, she claims that Biden touched and rubbed his nose against hers during a political fund-raiser. “It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” she told Hartford Courant on April 1. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

After the incident, Lappos didn’t file a formal complaint. “He was the vice president,” she told the Courant. “I was a nobody.”

D.J. Hill

D.J. Hill was one of two women to come forward with allegations in the New York Times, which referred to Biden’s conduct as “tactile politics” in a report published on April 2. At a 2012 at a fundraising event in Minneapolis, Hill alleges that Biden rested his hand on her shoulder, and then started to move it down her back, which left her feeling “very uncomfortable.”

“Only he knows his intent,” she told the Times, adding, “If something makes you feel uncomfortable, you have to feel able to say it.”

Caitlyn Caruso

In the same Times report, a woman named Caitlyn Caruso claimed that after sharing the story of her sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her “just a little bit too long” and laid his hand on her thigh.

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she told the Times. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

Ally Coll

On April 3, Ally Coll told the Washington Post that at a 2008 reception, Biden squeezed her shoulders, complimented her smile, and held her “for a beat too long.” A young Democratic staffer at the time, Coll said her initial reaction was to shrug it off. But she told the Post she now feels the alleged incident was inappropriate, adding, “There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable.”

Sofie Karasek

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space. She also told the Post that she wasn’t impressed with Biden’s two-minute-long video response to the growing unwanted-touching allegations against him — in which he never says he’s sorry — as he “didn’t take ownership in the way that he needs to.”

“He emphasized that he wants to connect with people and, of course, that’s important,” she told the publication. “But again, all of our interactions and friendships are a two-way street … Too often it doesn’t matter how the woman feels about it or they just assume that they’re fine with it.”

Vail Kohnert-Yount

In the same Post report, Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden “put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead” when he introduced himself, and that he called her a “pretty girl.” She was “so shocked,” she said, “that it was hard to focus on what he was saying.” Though she told the Post that she doesn’t believe Biden’s conduct constituted sexual misconduct, she described it as “the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace.”

THE LIST: 8 Women Have Accused Joe Biden of Misconduct or Sexual Assault | News Thud View attachment 328468
So? Thanks to Impeached Trump, presidential candidates are not only allowed to sexually assault women, they're even applauded for it.
You are confused. Thank impeached Clinton.

Trump literally bragged about sexually assaulting women before you elected him.

I'll bet Tara wishes Pedo Joe just bragged about it.... instead of actually finger-raping her.

Getting sexually assaulted by an illiterate fuckwit has to be especially devastating. Poor Tara. Plugs does get credit for not killing her.... although I'm sure it was discussed.

ml8kmz73nvp41.jpg
Trump was literally on tape beating about doing that and you still voted for him. Why would anyone take you seriously?

Maybe Biden thinks he's Nebuchadnezzar and totally lose his memory and eat grass like an ox

smiley_popcorn.gif

Per the Guardian “It happened all at once, and then … his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” Reade recalled in an interview with podcast host Katie Halper on Wednesday. “He said ‘come on, man, I heard you liked me. For me, it was like, everything shattered … I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”

Alexandra Tara Reade

Alexandra Tara Reade told the Union that Biden touched her several times when she worked in his U.S. Senate office in 1993. The incidents, in which she said Biden would “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” allegedly occurred when she was in her mid-20s. Reade told the Union that her responsibilities at work were reduced after she refused to serve drinks at an event — a task she believes she was assigned because Biden liked her legs.

Reade reportedly spoke to U.S. Senate personnel about what was going on, and Biden’s office allegedly found out. She left his office two months later, after only nine months on the job. Reade told the Union that she didn’t feel sexualized by the way she’d been treated, instead saying she felt ornamental, like a lamp: “It’s pretty. Set it over there. Then when it’s too bright, you throw it away.”

Lucy Flores

On March 29, in the aforementioned essay published on the Cut, former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee Lucy Flores alleged that Biden smelled her hair and gave her “a big slow kiss” on the back of her head at an event for her 2014 campaign. In that moment, she wrote, she felt “embarrassed” and “shocked.”

“I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me,” she continued. In response to the essay, Biden claimed that he had no memory of having “acted inappropriately,” but added that if he was in the wrong, he would “listen respectfully.”

Amy Lappos

When Amy Lappos was a congressional aide for U.S. representative Jim Himes in 2009, she claims that Biden touched and rubbed his nose against hers during a political fund-raiser. “It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” she told Hartford Courant on April 1. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

After the incident, Lappos didn’t file a formal complaint. “He was the vice president,” she told the Courant. “I was a nobody.”

D.J. Hill

D.J. Hill was one of two women to come forward with allegations in the New York Times, which referred to Biden’s conduct as “tactile politics” in a report published on April 2. At a 2012 at a fundraising event in Minneapolis, Hill alleges that Biden rested his hand on her shoulder, and then started to move it down her back, which left her feeling “very uncomfortable.”

“Only he knows his intent,” she told the Times, adding, “If something makes you feel uncomfortable, you have to feel able to say it.”

Caitlyn Caruso

In the same Times report, a woman named Caitlyn Caruso claimed that after sharing the story of her sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her “just a little bit too long” and laid his hand on her thigh.

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she told the Times. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

Ally Coll

On April 3, Ally Coll told the Washington Post that at a 2008 reception, Biden squeezed her shoulders, complimented her smile, and held her “for a beat too long.” A young Democratic staffer at the time, Coll said her initial reaction was to shrug it off. But she told the Post she now feels the alleged incident was inappropriate, adding, “There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable.”

Sofie Karasek

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space. She also told the Post that she wasn’t impressed with Biden’s two-minute-long video response to the growing unwanted-touching allegations against him — in which he never says he’s sorry — as he “didn’t take ownership in the way that he needs to.”

“He emphasized that he wants to connect with people and, of course, that’s important,” she told the publication. “But again, all of our interactions and friendships are a two-way street … Too often it doesn’t matter how the woman feels about it or they just assume that they’re fine with it.”

Vail Kohnert-Yount

In the same Post report, Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden “put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead” when he introduced himself, and that he called her a “pretty girl.” She was “so shocked,” she said, “that it was hard to focus on what he was saying.” Though she told the Post that she doesn’t believe Biden’s conduct constituted sexual misconduct, she described it as “the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace.”

THE LIST: 8 Women Have Accused Joe Biden of Misconduct or Sexual Assault | News Thud View attachment 328468
So? Thanks to Impeached Trump, presidential candidates are not only allowed to sexually assault women, they're even applauded for it.
And yet again, the best defense for Biden appears to be attempting to redirect attention to Trump.

Nope, we don't even have to do that. With a confirmed rapist in the White House - even his ex-wife said he beat and raped her, and another on the Supreme Court, Democrats could put the Balcony Rapist up against Trump and Republicans wouldn't be able to bitch about his character.
"Confirmed rapists"? Please do cite the evidence, who did the confirming, and how they did it. Remember, you cannot say something is confirmed if just one person said it. So, please, go ahead, spill on both of them.

And, while you're at it, please do tell us how you "don't have to" redirect attention to Trump, when that's exactly what you just did.

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

And yet again, the best defense for Biden appears to be attempting to redirect attention to Trump.
Since when is it wrong to highlight rightard hypocrisy?? The same people complaining about one woman accusing Biden of sexually assault ignored the 25 women who accused Impeached Trump of sexual assault.
That's not a defense of Biden. And, naturally, those same people can gleefully point out the hypocrisy of the lefties now ignoring Biden's accusers who insisted that all women need to be believed when they were attacking Kavanaugh. Heck, Hillary even made it a part of her campaign, until someone reminded her that she refused to believe the women who accused Bubba. Still monitoring the situation, and still not seeing substantive defense of Biden that doesn't involve Trump. Very telling.
Looks like you still don't get it. Sad. :(

There is no need to defend Biden when the right gave Impeached Trump a complete pass on 25 different women accusing him of sexual assault which he himself admitted to grabbing women he just meets by the pussy.

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

And now it's suddenly a problem among them that some woman, after nearly 30 years and with a fluid recollection of details, comes forward to accuse Biden. :cuckoo:

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

No he didn’t liar. He said many Starfucker women will LET YOU DO ANYTHING. ITS NOT ASSAULT IF CONSENSUAL.

Fucking idiots.

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

No he didn’t liar. He said many Starfucker women will LET YOU DO ANYTHING. ITS NOT ASSAULT IF CONSENSUAL.

Fucking idiots.
Dumbfuck.... HE said that. The women he sexually assaulted said they didn't let him do it.

face-palm-gif.278959

What he said was

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

Fucking idiots.
Dumbfuck.... HE said that. The women he sexually assaulted said they didn't let him do it.

face-palm-gif.278959

Looks consensual to me. Too bad it didn’t work and Hillary lost because you left wing assholes nominate shit candidates.
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

What he said was

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

Fucking idiots.

face-palm-gif.278959

Looks consensual to me. Too bad it didn’t work and Hillary lost because you left wing assholes nominate shit candidates.
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Complaints of sexual assault look "consensual" to you???

rotfl-gif.288736

Great, then you should have no such complaints against Biden.

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

Right. Because the ones pointing fingers at Joe are the same ones who defend President Pussy Grabber.

What he said was

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

Fucking idiots.

face-palm-gif.278959

To bad your photo is a photoshop.

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

Fucking idiots.
He said he doesn’t even ask, he just grabs.

That’s not consensual. That’s assault.

smiley_popcorn.gif

Alexandra Tara Reade

Lucy Flores

Amy Lappos

D.J. Hill

Caitlyn Caruso

Ally Coll

Sofie Karasek

Vail Kohnert-Yount

Fucking idiots.
He said he doesn’t even ask, he just grabs.

That’s not consensual. That’s assault.
It's rather odd how sexual assault has been something of admiration until now.

Forum List

Back