Mega corps

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
What do you think of big corporations that make food that makes us fat and sick?

I hope the daughters of food industry CEOs who make foods that makes us fat and poisons us become cheerleaders and after HS they become farmers who grow organic vegetables and feed cattle grass.

What do you think of big corporations that make food that makes us fat and sick?

I hope the daughters of food industry CEOs who make foods that makes us fat and poisons us become cheerleaders and after HS they become farmers who grow organic vegetables and feed cattle grass.

There has always been foods that make one fat. America is fat because America plays video games and watches television. America does not get any exercise. When I was coming up and in the public school system, we may have had two fat kids in my whole class. I go down to the school my grandchildren attend and it appears to me that at least 40% of the kids are overweight. John F. Kennedy made school kids take physical education back when I went to school. That appears to have gone by the wayside. No one forces anyone to overeat and get fat. I am 72 years old and I weigh 165lbs and stand five feet ten.

Forum List

Back