Is Trump Catfishing Republicans?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I know it's not technically true as he is not creating a fake online persona. But you have to wonder at this point what he's getting out of this besides some jollies and fame.

I know it's not technically true as he is not creating a fake online persona. But you have to wonder at this point what he's getting out of this besides some jollies and fame.
Can anyone of sound mind want that loudmouthed garbage as leader of the free world?

It's the ultimate I have something you don't.

Keeping up with the Jones is a real thing. If he wins, he gets to brag to all his buddies that he has something they don't

Can anyone of sound mind want that loudmouthed garbage as leader of the free world?
the alternatives are christian right, a habitual liar and a man with no sound way to pay for all the free shit

Forum List

Back