Meet the Press

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.
You mean white DEMOCRATS lol
Which party, in the name of election integrity, is making it harder for non-Whites to vote?
Turns out everyone is racist.

That means the DMV for driving, the IRS for taxes, etc.

They are all racist ID fascists.

Who knew?
The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.
Which party, in the name of election integrity, is making it harder for non-Whites to vote?
Neither.

Which party is patronizing blacks by insinuating they're too stupid to get an id?
Id are not the only thing the GOP is doing. Georgia lawmakers debated several high-profile changes to voting laws, including banning Sunday voting, a tradition for Black voters following church services. It didn't pass due to the national backlash but that was what they wanted to do.

Who knew?
Neither.

Which party is patronizing blacks by insinuating they're too stupid to get an id?
Id are not the only thing the GOP is doing. Georgia lawmakers debated several high-profile changes to voting laws, including banning Sunday voting, a tradition for Black voters following church services. It didn't pass due to the national backlash but that was what they wanted to do.
Almost all churches do voter drives ya tard. Just because blacks do it too it doesn't make it exclusive to them.
You seem pretty shallow

Who knew?
Neither.

Almost all churches do voter drives ya tard. Just because blacks do it too it doesn't make it exclusive to them.
You seem pretty shallow
If that is true you'd expect to find reactions from non-Black Georgia churches. I don't find anything like that, do you?

Who knew?
Neither.

You seem pretty shallow
If that is true you'd expect to find reactions from non-Black Georgia churches. I don't find anything like that, do you?
Haven't looked but it may have something to do with independents and Republicans realizing they are independent individuals and responsible for themselves

Who knew?
Neither.

You seem pretty shallow
Haven't looked but it may have something to do with independents and Republicans realizing they are independent individuals and responsible for themselves
So you have no facts just guesses? You seem pretty shallow.

Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now.

alang disagrees with me when I say "Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now." Seems like he doesn't like reality.
alang continues to show he doesn't accept reality.

Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now.

alang disagrees with me when I say "Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now." Seems like he doesn't like reality.
I do disagree. Whites still control the country but the racists among them have learned to keep their heads down.

Both parties are majority White but the GOP is desperate to hold onto power and if making it harder for select groups of people to vote is in their best interests, as Trump himself has said, they are willing to do whatever.

Thought you folks supported majority rule...You still don't like reality.

I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

There are people alive today that lived through it. Should they just shut because they were ignored for the last 100 years?
Yes.

I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

There are people alive today that lived through it. Should they just shut because they were ignored for the last 100 years?
Yes.
You're way more forgiving than I am.

I do disagree. Whites still control the country but the racists among them have learned to keep their heads down.

Both parties are majority White but the GOP is desperate to hold onto power and if making it harder for select groups of people to vote is in their best interests, as Trump himself has said, they are willing to do whatever.

I'm all for majority rule, that's why I resent that the last two GOP president were elected by a minority of voters.

Yes.
You're way more forgiving than I am.
Nothing in the media during my lifetime, now suddenly it's relevant. Gee, what a coincidence.

The Tulsa massacre is currently relevant for the fact that it was so completely swept under the rug like most of America's actual history. It's never too late to come to terms with the past.
Hardly anyone knows about that horrific racist massacre that not only killed dozens of blacks but destroyed a vibrant culture.

Tulsa was known as the Black Wall Street and in a poof...it disappeared

The are focusing on the Tulsa Massacre today because it's the 100th Anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre. What a useless post this is but thanks for demonstrating what a racist piece of shit your really are.

I'm all for majority rule, that's why I resent that the last two GOP president were elected by a minority of voters.
LMAO! You object to a majority of the population controlling the country, so how can you claim to support majority rule?

Forum List

Back