Meet the Press

Interesting how that Tulsa massacre was a Democrat/kkk thing, and how a hundred years later it is still democrats who promote slavery.
Clown, do you really think that the Dem party of 100 years ago is the same party of today, you asswipe?
It has been a century now, and Democrats need to quit trying to wiggle out of this. Democrats did this shit. Democrats need to just own the horrible racist deeds that they did a hundred years ago. Democrats could start by discontinuing their current support for slavery.

I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

It's am episode that every Republican should be embarrassed about. Yes, it was republicans who did the slaughtering, without doubt. The same biggest racist at the time.
You can rant about a waste of time but it should be raised every year to remind people the type republicans are.
Your hatred of republicans borders on obsession certainly not rational thought. You are holding millions of people responsible for a riot that happened 100 years ago in a town of 100K people. You can blow anything you want out of context, like slavery and every other wrong the black race has endured, I am not involved, my ancestors were not involved, so take YOUR problems down the road--I'm not interested.

Oh the irony. When you talk about hatred, republicans are of Olympic standards.

It was a Republican your party performed slaughter for no reason and is branded the culprit and nothing you say will change it.
But you never forget how Clinton had episode with a girl and you cant forget that though. You're hypocrisy is breathtaking. Let it drop. It's over and you're involved by supporting the very same party.
Sorry dude, you're misinformed. Democrats are the party of KKK--check out Robert Byrd. Republicans are the party of Lincoln--you can check that out too. You also are welcome to check out where I said anything about Clinton. Fail again. Anything else?
Trump embraced the KKK after that Republican smashed into the people with the car. Remember this "good people on both sides" for which he had to clarify after the press remi did him.
It's not about what you said. It's about how a misdeamour by a Democrat is never forgotten but we are expected to not mention about Republican atrocities.
You hypocrite.

That is not what Trump said, and you damned well know it!
I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

It's am episode that every Republican should be embarrassed about. Yes, it was republicans who did the slaughtering, without doubt. The same biggest racist at the time.
You can rant about a waste of time but it should be raised every year to remind people the type republicans are.
Your hatred of republicans borders on obsession certainly not rational thought. You are holding millions of people responsible for a riot that happened 100 years ago in a town of 100K people. You can blow anything you want out of context, like slavery and every other wrong the black race has endured, I am not involved, my ancestors were not involved, so take YOUR problems down the road--I'm not interested.

It was a Republican your party performed slaughter for no reason and is branded the culprit and nothing you say will change it.
But you never forget how Clinton had episode with a girl and you cant forget that though. You're hypocrisy is breathtaking. Let it drop. It's over and you're involved by supporting the very same party.
Sorry dude, you're misinformed. Democrats are the party of KKK--check out Robert Byrd. Republicans are the party of Lincoln--you can check that out too. You also are welcome to check out where I said anything about Clinton. Fail again. Anything else?
Trump embraced the KKK after that Republican smashed into the people with the car. Remember this "good people on both sides" for which he had to clarify after the press remi did him.
It's not about what you said. It's about how a misdeamour by a Democrat is never forgotten but we are expected to not mention about Republican atrocities.
You hypocrite.

Probably not word for word but here is what was said and I accept your apology.
Before you blurt your ignorant defense of trump, check you facts.

What was that you were mumbling?
Not so smart now boy.

You hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

Maybe you should quit linking opinion pieces as fact. YOUR apology is accepted.

It's not my opinion dickhead. I linked what he said. If you can't accept your Lord and savior is a liar, that's not my fault. Suck it up.
Listen you stupid fuck. Someone's OPINION is not FACT. YOU linked to an OPINION--I suppose that you are too fucking ignorant to know the difference. STFU. Moron!

Nice try, but Oklahoma was reliably Democrat from 1907 to the 1990s. You Democrats OWN the Tulsa Massacre.

You hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

You are a liar and quoting a liar.

"...and you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?..." -Donald Trump

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.
Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now.

alang disagrees with me when I say "Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now." Seems like he doesn't like reality.

Nice try, but Oklahoma was reliably Democrat from 1907 to the 1990s. You Democrats OWN the Tulsa Massacre.

Under your theory everything should be blamed on the government at the time.
What have you blamed trump for?
The fact remains s it was a hite supremeist Republican group who supported and performed the massacre so where does the democratic government at the time take responsibility? You can't white wash history now be abuse it doesn't suit You.
You are a liar.

You hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

Not so smart now boy.

You hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

It's not my opinion dickhead. I linked what he said. If you can't accept your Lord and savior is a liar, that's not my fault. Suck it up.
Listen you stupid fuck. Someone's OPINION is not FACT. YOU linked to an OPINION--I suppose that you are too fucking ignorant to know the difference. STFU. Moron!

So you want to start a swearing match. I can see you're frustrated about criticism of your blessed party. You'll get used to it with me and I don't take directions from a big mouthed ignorant brain dead Republican iodine deprived intellectual pygmy.

So you want to start a swearing match.
I would like to direct you attention to YOUR post-- It's not my opinion dickhead -- Pay attention to what you post. Yeah, I have a bit of experience with your type and I call a rose a rose. So, now run along a learn about the English language before you post more tossed word salad. You are a moron and not worth the air that you breathe.

The fact remains s it was a hite supremeist Republican group who supported and performed the massacre so where does the democratic government at the time take responsibility? You can't white wash history now be abuse it doesn't suit You.
You are a liar.
*sigh* Why do you want to lie? A "hite supremeist Republican Group? Didn't exist. Democratic Party | The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture We aren't talking about the government. In 1921, less than 20% of Oklahomans were Republican.

Accursing me of lying while you repeat your lie just shows you're not too bright.

You are a liar.
*sigh* Why do you want to lie? A "hite supremeist Republican Group? Didn't exist. Democratic Party | The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture We aren't talking about the government. In 1921, less than 20% of Oklahomans were Republican.

Accursing me of lying while you repeat your lie just shows you're not too bright.

It doesn't matter how many Republicans inhabited the state. The slaughter was conducted by white wing republicans.
Why are you embarrassed to own up to that? It happened 100 years for Christ sake. We can't change it now.

The fact remains s it was a White Supremacist Republicans supremeist Republican group who supported and performed the massacre so where does the democratic government at the time take responsibility? You can't white wash history now be abuse it doesn't suit You.
You are a liar.

It doesn't matter how many Republicans inhabited the state. The slaughter was conducted by white wing republicans.
Why are you embarrassed to own up to that? It happened 100 years for Christ sake. We can't change it now.
"We can't change it now." And yet you try by trying to blame imaginary White Supremacist Republicans who didn't exist in Oklahoma in the 1920s. And it's ridiculous to think a Democratic controlled government would cover up a "White Supremacist Republican" led massacre. It's far too late to waste any more time on something as ludicrous as your assertion.

The fact remains s it was a White Supremacist Republicans supremeist Republican group who supported and performed the massacre so where does the democratic government at the time take responsibility? You can't white wash history now be abuse it doesn't suit You.
You are a liar.

"We can't change it now." And yet you try by trying to blame imaginary White Supremacist Republicans who didn't exist in Oklahoma in the 1920s. And it's ridiculous to think a Democratic controlled government would cover up a "White Supremacist Republican" led massacre. It's far too late to waste any more time on something as ludicrous as your assertion.

Where's your evidence they didn't exist?
The white supremacist statement is correct and they were Republican.
You're right about wasting your time. You are denying it happened.
Next you will be saying it wasn't racist either although the blacks were killed.

You are a liar.

Here's a little bit from the history books.
You will not it indicates it's was whites against blacks. Apparently the whites resenting them getting wealth and power.
But relax. The KKK came to the rescue and put those blackfellas in their place and not a word of objection came from those right wing republicans. Isn't that odd.

In the 1920s several developments revealed the darker side of the Oklahoma character. African Americans sent to fight overseas returned less willing to accept discrimination and lynch law. Their attitude seemed to pose a threat to the status quo. In Tulsa in 1921 an incident of interpersonal racial conflict was fanned by newspaper editorials into widespread assaults on black citizens, resulting in many deaths and destroying the city's black Greenwood District. Although the exact number of lives lost will never be known, the episode left a scar that remained raw at the beginning of the twenty-first century. The superpatriotism of World War I rejuvenated the Ku Klux Klan. No longer aimed at just keeping African Americans in their place, the organization assigned itself the task of enforcing morality and maintaining the tenets of "Americanism." With overwhelming middle-class support the Klan ignored the law and civil rights and instituted a reign of terror against those who failed to meet its definition of "100 percent Americanism." Many who had challenged the authority of "the better element" found it advisable to take their beliefs elsewhere. Eventually, Oklahomans recognized the Klan for the sinister threat to human decency it had always been, but the roots of intolerance remained deeply imbedded in the state.

You hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

Not so smart now boy.

You hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

Wow are you dumb.

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.
Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now.

alang disagrees with me when I say "Democrats hold the Presidency, the House and Senate...they do control the country for now." Seems like he doesn't like reality.
I do disagree. Whites still control the country but the racists among them have learned to keep their heads down.

Both parties are majority White but the GOP is desperate to hold onto power and if making it harder for select groups of people to vote is in their best interests, as Trump himself has said, they are willing to do whatever.

You mean white DEMOCRATS lol
Which party, in the name of election integrity, is making it harder for non-Whites to vote?
Neither.

Which party is patronizing blacks by insinuating they're too stupid to get an id?

You mean white DEMOCRATS lol
Which party, in the name of election integrity, is making it harder for non-Whites to vote?
Turns out everyone is racist.

That means the DMV for driving, the IRS for taxes, etc.

They are all racist ID fascists.

Who knew?

Forum List

Back