Meet the Press

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

There are people alive today that lived through it. Should they just shut because they were ignored for the last 100 years?

100 year anniversary

Just like they will do stories on Pearl Harbor, JFK assassination and 9-11

9-11?
Why don‘t they just get OVER it?

There are people still alive who survived this. An event that left 300 friends, neighbors and famy members dead. Justice was never served and remained largely swept under the rug until the discovered mass graves. I wonder why people are whining about remembering this event? Are they the same people who think the Confederate flag represents a noble cause?

The Tulsa massacre is currently relevant for the fact that it was so completely swept under the rug like most of America's actual history. It's never too late to come to terms with the past.
Democrats will never come to terms with their racist kkk Tulsa massacre past. Did you read the article? Democrats are STILL enabling slavery today.

There are people still alive who survived this. An event that left 300 friends, neighbors and famy members dead. Justice was never served and remained largely swept under the rug until the discovered mass graves. I wonder why people are whining about remembering this event? Are they the same people who think the Confederate flag represents a noble cause?
Indeed, Democrats should be ashamed that all those people were slaughtered by Democrats. Unfortunately, they support China's slave industry instead.

The Tulsa massacre is currently relevant for the fact that it was so completely swept under the rug like most of America's actual history. It's never too late to come to terms with the past.
Democrats will never come to terms with their racist kkk Tulsa massacre past. Did you read the article? Democrats are STILL enabling slavery today.
Democrats came to terms with all that when it became clear that racist scumbags like the KKK and the other confederate/nazi enthusiasts had no place in the party. They damned sure found a warm welcome with the republican party though. Now republicans have to come to terms with the legacy that all these people represent.

Interesting how that Tulsa massacre was a Democrat/kkk thing, and how a hundred years later it is still democrats who promote slavery.
Well the democrat racists stopped the Tulsa story from being printed in the US when it happened.

But today, they are printing this story while suppressing other stories, like the epidemic in human slavery today.

It's how they rule and how they keep power.

There are people alive today that lived through it. Should they just shut because they were ignored for the last 100 years?
You really think they were silent about it?

No, the media police state simply waited a 100 years to give them a national platform to tell us about it.

These same people virtue signal caring finally?

LOL.

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.

Last edited:

That's Chuck Todd for you. He's a race baiting POS. I quit watching that propaganda outlet a couple years ago along with anything else that the big four put out.

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.
A women still living says she wants justice before leaving this world.

I suggest that she seek reparations from the democrat party that fought to keep slavery, created Jim Crow, and created the KKK.

Sounds just to me.

She also should sue CNN, just because.

Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.

I suggest that she seek reparations from the democrat party that fought to keep slavery, created Jim Crow, and created the KKK.

Sounds just to me.

Blacks owned property in Tulsa, what happened to it after the massacre. The original owners certainly are due what they lost from those that gained from their misfortune

Sounds just to me.

Blacks owned property in Tulsa, what happened to it after the massacre. The original owners certainly are due what they lost from those that gained from their misfortune
Give their property back to the Indians.

How's that?

Sounds just to me.

Give their property back to the Indians.

How's that?
If you could find those Native Americans, they deserve restitution too.

Forum List

Back