Meat balls Cuomo calls USSC ruling irrelevant

Well it is as those conditions no longer exist.

But he never should have done it is the issue to me.

This Spaghetti monster must be removed from power and arrested ??
Do you agree ?? You can have rogue govs
The NYS legislature was fully functional by April, which should of negated Coumo's extra powers for "state of emergency". But now he is drunk on power and we are stuck with him as he'll try to make his kingship permanent.

“Last month, I wrote that Amy Coney Barrett would help to usher in a new post-truth jurisprudence on the Supreme Court. While I had cited her anti-science statements on climate change, her arrival on the court has created a new 5-4 majority against public-health science at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.

When it ruled this week against New York state's decision to limit religious gatherings in a few high-incidence parts of New York City, the court proved the dangers of scientifically illiterate judges overturning government decisions that were based on scientific evidence.

The immediate effect on New York City is moot because the state had already lifted the particular orders under review. The grave, imminent danger lies in the rest of the country, where public health authorities will feel hamstrung to restrict religious gatherings even when the virus is spreading out of control.”

Sadly, Trump will continue to harm America and endanger the lives of Americans even after he’s left office.

Forum List

Back