Cuomo aide who covered up nursing home deaths resigns

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
She should be in jail, along with Andrew "Angel of Death" Cuomo.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) lost his most senior aide late Sunday night when Melissa DeRosa resigned less than a week after the release of a report that found Cuomo sexually harassed 11 women.

“It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve the people of New York for the past 10 years. New Yorkers’ resilience, strength, and optimism through the most difficult times has inspired me every day,” secretary to the governor DeRosa said in a statement sent to news organizations.

“Personally, the past 2 years have been emotionally and mentally trying. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such talented and committed colleagues on behalf of our state,” she said in the message, with no specific reason offered for her resignation.

The exit of the 38-year-old, who held the highest-ranking appointed position in the state, comes as Cuomo fights for his political life in defiance of criminal investigations and widespread calls for his impeachment.

Melissa DeRosa, Secretary to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, prepares to leave after the governor's daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)

Melissa DeRosa, Secretary to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, prepares to leave after the governor’s daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)

Scores of Democrats, including President Joe Biden, have urged him to leave office or face an impeachment battle, as Breitbart News reported.

About two-thirds of state Assembly members have already said they favor an impeachment trial if he refuses to resign. Nearly all 63 members of the state Senate have called for Cuomo to step down or be removed.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) lost his most senior aide late Sunday night when Melissa DeRosa resigned less than a week after the release of a report that found Cuomo sexually harassed 11 women.
I think she's been advised to lawyer up with all available haste. That slimy POS needs to be God-smacked for what he did to those helpless old folks. Somehow, I doubt he'll see justice this side of the grave.

“It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve the people of New York for the past 10 years. New Yorkers’ resilience, strength, and optimism through the most difficult times has inspired me every day,” secretary to the governor DeRosa said in a statement sent to news organizations.

“Personally, the past 2 years have been emotionally and mentally trying. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such talented and committed colleagues on behalf of our state,” she said in the message, with no specific reason offered for her resignation.

The exit of the 38-year-old, who held the highest-ranking appointed position in the state, comes as Cuomo fights for his political life in defiance of criminal investigations and widespread calls for his impeachment.

Melissa DeRosa, Secretary to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, prepares to leave after the governor's daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)'s daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)

Melissa DeRosa, Secretary to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, prepares to leave after the governor’s daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)

Scores of Democrats, including President Joe Biden, have urged him to leave office or face an impeachment battle, as Breitbart News reported.

About two-thirds of state Assembly members have already said they favor an impeachment trial if he refuses to resign. Nearly all 63 members of the state Senate have called for Cuomo to step down or be removed.
Cumo and his lil brother, Fredo, come from the political dynasty that began with Saint Mario the Pious. I'll be amazed if that arrogant POS leaves without leaving scorched earth behind himself.

Cumo and his lil brother, Fredo, come from the political dynasty that began with Saint Mario the Pious. I'll be amazed if that arrogant POS leaves without leaving scorched earth behind himself.

He's not going anywhere. If the state legislature tries to impeach him (which they probably won't), it will fail. He'll likely get reelected.

She was with him the whole time and knows 'where the bodies are buried', meaning she knows how he murdered the elderly, attempted to cover it up by lying to the feds, knows he used govt resources to write his book, and knows about the YEARS of sexual harassment / assaults.

She makes the 'Top 10 Subpoena' list....and i am sure the NY AG already talked to her during jer investigation, the report of which was recently released, resulting in the evidence of how Cuomo violated state and federal laws.

Melissa DeRosa, Secretary to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, prepares to leave after the governor's daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)'s daily briefing May 29, 2020 at Iona College in New Rochelle. (Tania Savayan/The Journal News via Imagn Content Services, LLC)

I wonder if he sexually assaulted her as well.

She is in big trouble and she knows it....all of these clowns broke the law due to their ongoing TDS infection and now its time to pay the piper....who is next?...Newsom Joe or Pelosi?.....

I remember during one of the Democrat parties bouts with TDS, everyone from the DNC, Hollywood and all the MSN outlets were gaga over Michael Avanotti. They all predicted that he would be a great Presidential candidate. Now he's in jail. Then along came COVID and the media became infatuated with another great man from a great family, Andrew Cuomo. They tried to turn him into the COVID spokesman, much like Rudy was America's mayor and the spokesman for 9-11. Many clamored for him to consider the Presidency. But then the women showed up with sexual assault charges and poof, another Democrat star crashes and burns. So what's the bottom line? Are Democrats that stupid to keep falling for lowlifes and criminals? Or maybe the MSM is so hard up for a liberal to crow about that they're getting sloppy. Or maybe there is just no competition, I mean look what we got saddled with in Biden and Harris. But the bottom line is, every time the D party and all their MSM asskissers get infatuated with a candidate, they end up either disgraced or in jail. Who's next? Kamala?

dkf,f,,f,fffrr.jpeg

They aren't gonna do a damned thing about these murdering bastards.
She could be implemented in covering up the number of nursing home deaths...private citizens are suing the state over it and over the lack of information....so she could actually be in more trouble than Cuomo himself....

New Topics

Forum List

Back