Cuomo calls SCOTUS ruling slapping down his mandates "irrelevant"

Thats right, the man who praised Trump for rescuing New York only to later call him a tyrant. Then he called cops who refused to enforce his mandates dictators.

Now HE is defying the SCOTUS and calling them irrelevant.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
The court has rendered itself all but irrelevant. Partisan ruling destroy their credibility.

Thats right, the man who praised Trump for rescuing New York only to later call him a tyrant. Then he called cops who refused to enforce his mandates dictators.

The court has rendered itself all but irrelevant. Partisan ruling destroy their credibility.
I found i had to agree with the Progressive Majority of the Supremes when they allowed prog slave women to murder their babies is the hundreds of thousands a year, it was a great time for America, when the stupid gene pool was decimated by those prog killers. But alas there were a few prog babies that were able to slide off the abortion table and live to post here on the USMB, Creeptus is a prime example....

Board libnuts whining and crying about Tump packing the courts when he has done no such thing......................pushing for Quid Pro Joe to pack the courts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Fucking hypocrite asshats.

Balance. And I wouldn't crow too loudly. It's the same thing conservatives have been looking to do for decades.
Lies. Link us up to Republicans claiming if they get control they will pack the SC.

GO!

I found i had to agree with the Progressive Majority of the Supremes when they allowed prog slave women to murder their babies is the hundreds of thousands a year, it was a great time for America, when the stupid gene pool was decimated by those prog killers. But alas there were a few prog babies that were able to slide off the abortion table and live to post here on the USMB, Creeptus is a prime example....
You're just dumber than a whole sack of hammers, aren't you.

Don't need Google. Record numbers of unqualified Trump nominees have been approved by our corrupt Senate Republicans. Many perjured themselves during hearings, an impeachable offense.

Link or lie.
So, now USMB Mods have become so corrupt that they freely call members making subjective opinions liars. No wonder this place has the reputation they have. Everything in my post can be verified, however, someone, probably this corrupt Mod will call MSM FAKE NEWS.
So verify it already, Moonbat, or you're a liar.
You people have your own narrow definition of court-packing. A fuller definition includes refusing to hold hearings for one President and waiting for a new one.
Link us up to that definition.

Watch this.................

Just as relevant as they have always been. Their rulings carry the same weight. The fact you crybabies don't like the ruling is what is irrelevant, Dummy.

Don't need Google. Record numbers of unqualified Trump nominees have been approved by our corrupt Senate Republicans. Many perjured themselves during hearings, an impeachable offense.

Link or lie.
So, now USMB Mods have become so corrupt that they freely call members making subjective opinions liars. No wonder this place has the reputation they have. Everything in my post can be verified, however, someone, probably this corrupt Mod will call MSM FAKE NEWS.

Kewl - then verify it. Link or lie.

Time may find that SCOTUS will put His Arrogance Cuomo in the corner. <giggle>

Board libnuts whining and crying about Tump packing the courts when he has done no such thing......................pushing for Quid Pro Joe to pack the courts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Balance. And I wouldn't crow too loudly. It's the same thing conservatives have been looking to do for decades.
Lies. Link us up to Republicans claiming if they get control they will pack the SC.

GO!

LOL. Why would they claim it out in the open? They're actually doing it in real time. :auiqs.jpg:

We should be getting our healthcare guidelines from the Chief Medical Officer of our several States, the State Surgeon General.

He didn't call the SC irrelevant. But they are politicized now. Conservatives have achieved what they set out to do. Tilt the court in a right hand direction with the purpose of enabling the minority to rule over the majority. Same thing they're doing with legislation at the state level. Cuomo was just pointing out it's a different court now. And the fact that a similar case was ruled on a few months ago. What's different? Another right leaning judge. Sorry, but the SC was irrelevant the second they issued the Citizens United ruling.

"The basic point is you know why does the court rule on an issue that is moot unless -- and which they had just decided several months before in other cases..which presented the same argument -- why rule on a case that is moot and come up with a different decision than you did several months ago on the same issue? You have a different court and I think that was the statement that the court was making," Cuomo said".
The left has always politicized the courts. Who are you trying to kid?

Link or lie.

Did you even graduate high school? Explain how a subjective opinion can be proven or disproven you moron. I provided some names of judges nominated and approved by Trump and Republicans. I only listed a handful because I knew in advance the kind of response I would get.

As I understand it, they figured out that they had fucked up.

They tried to withdraw the case. But the SCOTUS would not let them.

He knew he was going to get spanked so they pulled the restrictions.

The SCOTUS, did indeed, slap his whiny ass.

And this is his way of trying to save face.

He's a fucking moron.....probably the next nomination for SCOTUS by the left (they only nominate fucking morons).

GO!

LOL. Why would they claim it out in the open? They're actually doing it in real time. :auiqs.jpg:
Even your libnut link doesn't claim Reps are adding to the number of judges, Dummy. That is what packing the court is. Filling vacancies isn't, no matter how many libtard links full of bullshit whining you bring. Tardboi. :banana: :banana: :banana:

He didn't call the SC irrelevant. But they are politicized now. Conservatives have achieved what they set out to do. Tilt the court in a right hand direction with the purpose of enabling the minority to rule over the majority. Same thing they're doing with legislation at the state level. Cuomo was just pointing out it's a different court now. And the fact that a similar case was ruled on a few months ago. What's different? Another right leaning judge. Sorry, but the SC was irrelevant the second they issued the Citizens United ruling.

"The basic point is you know why does the court rule on an issue that is moot unless -- and which they had just decided several months before in other cases..which presented the same argument -- why rule on a case that is moot and come up with a different decision than you did several months ago on the same issue? You have a different court and I think that was the statement that the court was making," Cuomo said".
The SC has been politicized since the FDR administration, you fucking moron. For decades the court was leftwing and ruled in the Dim's favor. The minute it starts ruling in the other direction, then all of a sudden it's "politicized."

Link or lie.
So verify it already, Moonbat, or you're a liar.
You people have your own narrow definition of court-packing. A fuller definition includes refusing to hold hearings for one President and waiting for a new one.
Link us up to that definition.

Watch this.................
“A fuller definition”... lol.
Incredible. At best he/she/they/them/attack helicopter (don’t want to mispronoun them) is guilty of exaggeration. At worst he is either a liar or ignorant to the definition of court packing. But then comes back to double down.
Remarkable.

Link or lie.

Did you even graduate high school? Explain how a subjective opinion can be proven or disproven you moron. I provided some names of judges nominated and approved by Trump and Republicans. I only listed a handful because I knew in advance the kind of response I would get.

You didn't list ANY!!

Kudos on the lack of respect and high points on the insults - lol

Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Forum List

Back