Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

So. Their lawyers are probably tell them not to come in again and then her testimony stands. Wait and see before jumping to conclusions dip shit.

But even if she is a little bit wrong about what she heard from Tony Ornato everything else she testified about and I mean everything is unassailable. AS soon as that sinks in with you trump idiots You will very quickly forget about your little shiny object. because Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony has taken Trump down further than he already was because I never believed he intentionally wanted the violence. But this testimony certainly pushes it in that directio with is further proof still coming
She lied. Her testimony is as worthless as the fascist committee. Deal with it.

Neither was Tony Ornato. Cassidy Hutchinson heard about it from Tony Ornato. She’s under path. Tony Ornato is not.

Cassidy Hutchinson was in the West Wing and she had much communication with top White House advisers including White House legal counsel to the president Pat Cipollone. Who told the president that if he tried to go to the capital on January 6 he would be breaking all kinds of laws. Trump went anyway after finding out that there were A.R. 15’s in his mega mob when they were still near the Washington monument.

But all she wanna do is talk about the fucking steering wheel. Your cult is dying While your head is still up Donald Trump’s ass and that’s why you can’t see it
how is it you know any of that exactly?

FOX News does nothing anymore without direction from Republican strategists.

If they flip on Trump, that indicates what is coming. DeSantis 2024.
How come there's still Tucker and Hannity and all of the other GOPers that aren't rinos? you all lost your fking marbles for sure. I'm laughing my ass off. It's almost like this is more important than family to you fkers.

How come there's still Tucker and Hannity and all of the other GOPers that aren't rinos?
Because that isn't the party line as of this moment.

They will both fall in line, when the time comes. They know their bread and butter is to keep ignorant, angry white people in a constant state of fear and agitation to gin up republican votes.

They will still have that job.

Unless there is video of the President when he got into the SUV, there is nothing to dispute this

And in fact if all three SS witnesses lie and there is no video, it is just he said she said about the least important issue raised by her testimony. And oh yea The SS supposedly mentioned "the beast" (which is the Presidential limo).

Incidentally it was NOT the Beast. So there's that

So what are you going to do about the fact that the protesters were and Trump not only didn't care...he was abetting that by trying to remove the magnetometers?

That's documented fact

So. Their lawyers will probably tell them not to come in again and then her testimony stands. Wait and see before jumping to conclusions dip shit.

But even if she is a little bit wrong about what she heard from Tony Ornato everything else she testified about and I mean everything is unassailable. AS soon as that sinks in with you trump idiots You will very quickly forget about your little shiny object. because Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony has taken Trump down further than he already was because I never believed he intentionally wanted the violence. But this testimony certainly pushes it in that directio with is further proof still coming
Look at the video I posted above. None of it is true. He is waving to the crowd as the vehicle is driving off and we have Secret Service Agents willing to testify under oath that the account was a lie. .

Total bullshit from the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department. Nothing more than more of the filthy lies we have heard from the Democrats ever since Trump schlonged Crooked Hillary.

Now that kangaroo court has lost any bit of credibility it thought it had.

The Democrats turds stole an election from the American people and now are trying to deflect their treachery with lies.

Because that isn't the party line as of this moment.

They will both fall in line, when the time comes. They know their bread and butter is to keep ignorant, angry white people in a constant state of fear and agitation to gin up republican votes.

They will still have that job.
well let me know when they're gone. otherwise it's poop on the grass.

Unless there is video of the President when he got into the SUV, there is nothing to dispute this

And in fact if all three SS witnesses lie and there is no video, it is just he said she said about the least important issue raised by her testimony. The SS supposedly mentioned "the beast" (which is the Presidential limo).

Incidentally it was NOT the Beast. So there's that

So what are you going to do about the fact that the protesters were and Trump not only didn't care...he was abetting that by trying to remove the magnetometers?

That's documented fact
just amazing the amount of crazy you need to manufacture to get your useless information posted. Let me know when it gets to court. Hearsay isn't allowed.

Even FOX News is flipping on Trump. They say he's unfit to lead this country. I agree.

Idiot, those assholes all jumped on the totally uncorroborated hearsay Huchinson testimony as if it were fact just like YOU despite the fact that she wasn't there, never saw anything, and has never been in the Beast!

Turns out that it is IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to grab the steering wheel or an agent because the president's rear seat is isolated from the drivers! Worse, the Secret Service hearing this bullshit have stated it all bullshit and are prepared to testify that it never happened.

Sorry, Bozo but your "bombshell" farce is nothing more than made up fantasy and PERJURY.

Yup. In a court of law the rule is "once a perjuror, ALWAYS a perjuror"
She is not a purjerer Even if she miss heard what the Tony Ornato told her. I think the committee pretty much feels like the steering wheel grabbing incident really happened and they have other corroborating evidence and they are just fucking with you MAGA morons

She lied.
How do you know? You were not in the limo either. Tony Orlando is yet to return to the committee for giving testimony. My bed is he says he wants to but his lawyers are advising against it. Your testimony stands in that case. And you are the liar because you have no way of knowing which is true.

Everything else she testified About is factual and it’s not being challenged by the MAGA Trumpturds.

The best thing is her testimony makes me aware of the fact that you people now have to pay attention to the Committee and what they’re doing. If YOU want to talk about the steering wheel you need to talk about trumps criminal foreknowledge that his rally goers he brought A.R. 15‘s within the vicinity of the White House and and the Washington monument before he actually told them to march to the capital in possession of weapons including A.R. 15’s. But no you cannot talk about that can you. Trump was a concern about 30,000 people having firearms while he’s marching with them because he said none of them were there to hurt him. Your Putin-Essie monster was so distraught about losing the election he would put his Secret Service people in harms way. What a fucking monster in the middle of thousands of idiots Carrying assault rifles.

You cannot explain away why Trump when he heard about people having firearms within a quarter mile of the White House and riled up By the big lie did not call the march to the capital off because it could’ve gotten out of hand and left it at the bud. Trump knew before he made a speech on the lips that morning at the reason the crowd on the lift was not big is because most of his mobsters do not want to come through the magnetometers.

Then all you gotta do is PROVE IT FUCKWAD. Produce a picture, a video, an audio tape of the gunshots! LYING SCUM-BUCKET!
dude, hilarious. here she is...... yes it was

Tantrum.gif

Forum List

Back