McGregor vs Mayweather game changer!

I know Duran was a beast, and it may very well be that he was superior to mayweather. I'm not an expert. I'm just saying gun to my head I give the edge to Floyd because of his defense and smarts in the ring.
Alright, fuck Duran. How 'bout Mayweather fight Marciano? Battle of the unbeatens?

I know Duran was a beast, and it may very well be that he was superior to mayweather. I'm not an expert. I'm just saying gun to my head I give the edge to Floyd because of his defense and smarts in the ring.
Alright, fuck Duran. How 'bout Mayweather fight Marciano? Battle of the unbeatens?

Hard to bet against a guy named rocky

His mama called him Clay. Ima call him Clay.
My father always called him Clay. My father was a racist who hated blacks. But on his death bed, he told me, "Don't tell anyone, but I like Magic Johnson!" I told him, "Dad, don't worry, everyone likes Magic Johnson."

Floyd Patterson was another one who called Ali, "Clay". But he got his ass whipped for it! When Ali and him fought, Ali kept hitting him and after every hit he would say, "What's my name?"

His mama called him Clay. Ima call him Clay.
My father always called him Clay. My father was a racist who hated blacks. But on his death bed, he told me, "Don't tell anyone, but I like Magic Johnson!" I told him, "Dad, don't worry, everyone likes Magic Johnson."

Floyd Patterson was another one who called Ali, "Clay". But he got his ass whipped for it! When Ali and him fought, Ali kept hitting him and after every hit he would say, "What's my name?"

Funny he would prefer the name Cassius Clay then. The boxer's namesake was an abolitionist from Kentucky in the 1800s.

Last edited:
From what I have read, Sugar Ray Leonard was a great defensive fighter and over-all boxing skills master and he beat Duran twice.

Roberto Durán - Wikipedia
I saw both fights and an "old" Roberto Duran beat Leonard's ass in the first fight. If Leonard would've fought Duran when Duran was in his prime, Leonard would've gotten the shit kicked out of him.

From what I have read, Sugar Ray Leonard was a great defensive fighter and over-all boxing skills master and he beat Duran twice.

Roberto Durán - Wikipedia
I saw both fights and an "old" Roberto Duran beat Leonard's ass in the first fight. If Leonard would've fought Duran when Duran was in his prime, Leonard would've gotten the shit kicked out of him.
Yeah, Duran won the first one, but the last two were won by Leonard, for a total of three fights.

Lol, Dude, I gave you a link to the data.
Holy shit, you're right! I don't remember any Duran fight after he fought Tommy Hearns. Hearns practically decapitated Duran and I thought that was it for his career.

For the record, Leonard was a better fighter. But I don't think he would've beaten Duran as a lightweight when, according to your link, Duran won 30 in a row.

This is the Duran I was talking about...

Thanks for the correction. I really didn't know they fought a third time.

BTW, IMO, Hagler beat Leonard, but the judges fucked him.

Forum List

Back