McGregor vs Mayweather game changer!

Conor says "I turned him into a Mexican tonight! He fought like a Mexican!"

What in the flying fuck does that mean?
Mexicans are known for fighting aggressively. If they don't constantly move forward, the Mexican fans boo them.

It's hard to argue with 50-0. Conor did as well as you could expect. Mayweather would not have lasted 2 rounds in the Octagon.

My thoughts exactly.
Mcgregor held his own and you saw a few times where you could tell he wanted to go UFC on the little bitch.
..........thinking about how much I'd pay to see that...$250 maybe?

$250 for less than two minutes of fighting?

It's hard to argue with 50-0. Conor did as well as you could expect. Mayweather would not have lasted 2 rounds in the Octagon.

My thoughts exactly.
Mcgregor held his own and you saw a few times where you could tell he wanted to go UFC on the little bitch.

It'd be worth it.

My thoughts exactly.

It'd be worth it.

Dont hold your breath.

Mayweather will never enter the Octogon against McGregor.

My thoughts exactly.

It'd be worth it.

Dont hold your breath.

Mayweather will never enter the Octogon against McGregor.

As long as he doesn't gamble away the haul from this farce, why would he?

Mcgregor definitely surprised me, however I think Mayweather could have beaten him easy had he fought his normal fight. One thing this fight proves is boxers have greater stamina than mma guys. Mcgregor should have done more cardio in training prior to the fight.

Mcgregor definitely surprised me, however I think Mayweather could have beaten him easy had he fought his normal fight. One thing this fight proves is boxers have greater stamina than mma guys. Mcgregor should have done more cardio in training prior to the fight.

Octogon fights are max what like 5 rounds at the most?

Boxing fights going 12 rounds are not unusual.

Hell int he old days they had no limit to the number of rounds and fights could go 30 or more rounds fairly often.

DINa-pJUMAAAzed.jpg

Forum List

Back